New WWYD thread

New WWYD thread

WWYD?

I would have sex with them if you know what I mean.

Try to peak at them from the corner of my eye as I walk past alone

I know what you mean *wink wink*

Pick one. Wwyd and why.

Wwyd

What would I do? What WOULDN'T I do?

Wwyd to this nurse?

I would slowly slide her shirt down showing me her sweet juicy tits. I would then slide my cock in her mouth gently at first, then i would start ramming the back of her sweet little throat, she would tell me to stop but im already balls deep
In her mouth and her tits are already soaked with spit. I flip her over and slide my dick in her ass as she screams. I go deeper and deeper with every little wince she makes till i cant take it any more. I shove my cock back in her mouth and drain my balls into her throat.

more specific?

As nasty and rough as you want

WWYD to these girls?

My tight bodied sister

i'd absolutely destroy those titties with my cock before i slammed it down her throat. wwyd?

I would tie her up in her sleep. When she wakes up ill be standing over with my rock hard cock in hand. When she goes to scream and shove my cock so far in her throat she starts to gag. I keep fucking her mouth ruthlessly so she cant scream. Her stringy spit is running down her chin and onto her tits. I let her breathe for one second while she whimpers "please no more daddy" i throat fuck her one last time till i burst in her gut. I leave her where she is coverd in spit and cum and her hands tied behind her back

She'd be for me and lads. I'd take her back to mine, strip her dress off and start pounding her as from behind. While she is busy moaning, my friend would come in and start throat fucking her. when we're ready, we'd pass her mouth back and forth between our cocks until we cover her sweet face.

wwyd?

My gf wwyd?

wwyd

wwyd?

I would slide my cock deep into her ass and fuck her raw like the little slut she is. She looks like she needs some cum, or a big black dick

I'd take those two on a night out with me and the lads as cum buckets, permenantly on the end of our cocks

wwyd?

Gf. Wwyd

shes hit in a stone fox kinda way. i really want to cum on her face and the fuck her up the ass.

That thiccness, oh wow.
Would tie them up side by side and take turns fucking them, alternating positions and hole.
Dream would be to lube up good then assfuck one before switching to mouth of other, having total dominance over their bodies for a night

I can imagine her on all fours, while I ram her from behind, squeezing her tits to pull myself in harder.

wwyd?

would you cum in her mouth?

I put her tail into pony tail and fuck that sweet little mouth till she cant breathe any more. After that i would flip her over and shove her face in the bed with her cute ass pointing up. She then has the most worried look on her face thinking it wont fit. Its doesnt. but i shove it deep into her wet pussy and and fuck her silly while she screams like mad. Id then shiot my load in her juicy pussy and she would finsish me off and suck every last drop of chm from my cock

i'd cum in her mouth after throat fucking her

Wwyd to my sister

Found my GF on tinder... WWYD

Got half of your wish on picture lol

These sluts would love that

shed love that

holy shit theyre thick. would rail the hell out of those asses. more?

I'd lay her head so it's hanging over the side of the bed and fuck her face until she gagged. Then I'd flip her over and pound her little asshole until I was ready to cum, pull out, shove my cock down her slut mouth, and pour my hot cum down her throat.

Dream would be to have her in yoga pants and a sports bra. And i would rub my dick back on fourth on the outisde of her pussy tills shes soaking wet the she would give me a handjob till i came, shes a tease

I bet she has got a really tight pussy. I would smash that all night long, until she is covered in my cum.

wwyd?

Have them compete in making me cum, the slowest one to have me orgasm has to be punished severly, the victor has the right to aid in the punishment.
To make them complete sluts that live to make me cum.

Blondies ass in jeans is almost too much

Fuck left pretty hard

I'd love to watch

Dress her up in a witch outfit and make her hypnotize me into a footjob by her long toes acting like she's doing witchcraft upon me

I would bring her back to mine with my friends, put her on the bed while we surround, rip her top off and we'll take it in turns using her mouth

It seems they go through all This effort to be sexually attractive
How about angle grinding their scalp off or acid attacks, saying you'd fuck them you'll probably catch a disease, some small form of torture then posting pics for fap is better

I would take her for dinner, and have sensual sex with her

Stab with pen in eye

Attack with rusty saw

You have to be God to talk to her I'm a fraid.

nah

Administer tits to sanding belt

hory shet

Oh my god. New dream. have her tied up. With these exact clothes on. Ill slidee my cock into her mouth while i feel her ass up. I start fucking her thorat hard and she starts to gag and whiper like a stupid slut. Ill slapy her and tell her to be a good whore. After shes doen ill put my cock deep into her ass while she cries. Ill fuck her harder and harder from behind till her ass isnt as tight. Ill cum on her pink panties and make her eat my load off them. If you contintue ill continue

Do you have any pics of her underwear? Guess you must do, you weird cunt.

would you lick her ass?

wwyd? I give responses

I love the cooked shit you cunts think up b

Cum sluts, i like that

Is the left one a dude with a mullet?

any more of these bitches

Buy her a better camera, fucking pleb.

Not its a blonde bitch with a fat ass. Faggot

Please more. My cock is throbbing for this bitch. I would fuck her mouth till her tits are covered in her own spit

Give them a nudge, ask if they're okay and if they can get home safely. Pick them up, one on each shoulder. Make sure they get a taxi home, tuck them up in bed and give them some food and water to speed up the recovery.

Then take one of them out on a date, potentially give them kisses. Nice little restaurant, give them a treat and teach them what a real gentleman is like. 2nd date, much of the same but instead of just kisses, take the girl back to me. Show her into the living room, where she realizes I've tied up her friend who is drugged, clothes torn. Suddenly my date face turns to sheer terror then fades out of consciousness as the roofie kicks in. She wakes up feeling bruised inside her cunt, feels her underwear askew, but I put her back in her own bed and she can't prove anything. It is all just a bad dream

wwyd?

Mmmmm. She wants to be covered in cum

only got left saved

Not by yours surely.

Oh my god those lips were made for sucking dick. This blode bombshell is so fucking hot. Any body pics?

WWYD?

Shes really fucking cute. More?

And the right one wants to audition for a sloth in zootopia.

She surely does
Let me find more pics

Go tounge deep in that sweet little ass. Then i would hate fuck her till she squirts all over then make her lick it up

Then I would lock het up in a cage without scissors and hope that she doesn't look like a dude anymore after a year.

wwyd?

Daily reminder this is a virgin thread.