It's okay user, you can tell me your most embarrassing music secrets, I won't tell

It's okay user, you can tell me your most embarrassing music secrets, I won't tell

This is my favorite album.

I've listened to Summer of Love so many times that I'm not sure that my enjoyment of it is ironic any more.

HEY NOW

I like blur but hate gorillaz

I listen to music

lo, Trouble is one of my guilty pleasures.

whaaa

fucin LOOSER haahahahaha

>random women get fan-art probably without knowing about it
damn... really made me ponder

I like Shinedown

I like Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews Band, and Sublime.

I have Rise Against and Three Days Grace in my music library. I don't listen to it, it's just there and I never feel like deleting it.

here's mine - music related threads are meant to be on Sup Forums this shit is for Sup Forums

I like some Angels and Airwaves songs

Wait nevermind I actually deleted rise against. It's only three days grace.

>a thread about music secrets isn't music related
I think YOU belong on Sup Forums

seasin 1 of this was good until they started to pander to their dumb fanbase

I used to play the drums.

haha me too

J'aime la musique

i cant react to shit in live audiences unless im drunk as fuck

idk how to use any else DAW than FL coz nothing else works on my toaster

i´ve waved 20 dollar bill in front row of a memphis rap gig thinking he´s gonna take my money but he just shouted on the mic woah look at the rich guy free money so everyone started screaming give it to me and i gave it to some random girl

i played kill the noize´s kill kill kill to this one brony girl on a date and she didnt go to An Cafe live gig with me coz of that

i think this is a great album

>i´ve waved 20 dollar bill in front row of a memphis rap gig thinking he´s gonna take my money
Man what, why did you do that?

I'm not saying they have to go full mean-mode with their comedy but their comedy really flies over when it has some sort of edge to it. Pandering to your easily upset fanbase just seems like it kills some joke opportunities.

Also pic related for OP.

>i´ve waved 20 dollar bill in front row of a memphis rap gig thinking he´s gonna take my money
Now that's some autism

I don't know dude, they've got a genuine entertainment empire and they did it while also not being afraid of apologizing. I admit, some of the Mcelroy "discourse" is exhausting, but I can't argue with success.

I think every Byrds cover of Dylan is better than the original