Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h8eQIWUQGVs
youtube.com/watch?v=gqo_GbzCjmg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lapin. It's delicious.

You niggers just can't cook, stop complaining and eat your breaded chicken you spook.

Yeah, rabbit, how disgusting. Compared to shit-filled chitlins and pigs feet floating in jelly, I mean just wow, white people. You cray cray.

Nobody eats chitterlings.

Dinner with dad is some nasty shit that white people eat

White people eat the whole damn pig

Fresh, kek.

Fermented fish.

lol niggers eating fried "burgers" which are crushed bones and tissues, indians eat filthy shit food with their fuckin dirty hands and muslims eat goat shit

Wtf???

This shit smells and tastes soooooooooo bad.
Never again.

Couldn't they at least remove the eyeball.

Because niggers aren't known to consume top tier food and beverages such as fried chicken, purple drank and other poverty tier shit.

oh wait

Purple drank, is the shit.

OI CUNT DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TALK SHIT ABOUT MY VEGEMITE YOU IMMIGRANT POOFTAH

So? Native Americans should be glad their utilitarianism rubbed off on us

Funny part is, there used to be a reason they ate that, because they had to make food from the leftover parts the slave owners didn't feel like eating. It's all extremely low in actual nutrition if not downright bad for you to eat that shit on the reg but, I mean, I guess if you have zero culture of your own you can't really be choosy about what parts of your shit existence you try to label as culture later on down the line.

rub your utilitits faggot

Go suck off an abbo

best part nigga

Oh look, it's the pigs feet eating nigger and his shitty thread again.

Go annoy a cop and rid us of your monkiness

>zero culture

I have no tits, utili- or otherwise. I'm 100% Auschwitz mode all day every day.

a black BBQ is straight up a health hazard, not to mention tastes like shit.

asian markets are known for dysentery, as are mexican markets, and land.
but yeah, Whites are totally the worst, I mean, who the fuck actually CLEANS before eating? heresy.

Black people eat...

Chipotle? Jack in the box?

>Buying bread from a man in Brussels

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut
Even my Filipino ex-roommate thinks it's disgusting

>>asian markets are known for dysentery, as are mexican markets, and land.

>Asian markets are known for dysentery
With you so far
>Mexican markets are also known for dysentery
Yup still following and agreeing
>Land is also known for dysentery
This is where you lost me. I mean technically it's true as dysentery happens much more to to people living on land than those living on water I suppose, but I assume that's because nobody really lives 100% in the water.

>inb4 dumbass
I understand what you meant to say but you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

>because nobody really lives 100% in the water.
implying dolphins aren't people and mermen don't exist.

moslems eat little raped girls in kebab

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

lol @ how niggers be eating easy mac and microwaved povo food every night.. I aint never seen a white person eat whatever the fuck that picture is of..

we wuz cannibals n sheit

You've never seen a white person eat a gobblegobble before? They're delicious

You can fuck right off cunt. The only people I know that hate it are the retards that try and eat a whole spoon full at once

Islam cuisine. Rapegoat

becaus the wiggers cant afford as good food as a white person but can still afford more food than a nigger

I did see that mermaid documentary thing a few years back. Crazy shit. I remember it talked about these weird sonar weapons that the American Navy used that killed shitloads of whales, but that whale deaths were just a side effect and the real reason for the weapons was mer-people genocide. Having served in the Navy I can totally see them pulling some shit like that.

Woman, kids i raped the goat. are you hungry?

You toast bread, butter it then put a micro thin layer of it on top

What kind of fuckstain eats it with a spoon

This story here is why I hate the system so much. Police recordings were thrown out in court because they were illegally obtained

Not just a Muslim thing, Africans fuck livestock as an attempt to avoid catching STD's by fucking (see: raping) other people. Also great for preventing pregnancy. Who would have guessed goatfucking had so many positive physical and spiritual health benefits?

>He was six-foot-four and full of muscles

Yeah I have to admit it seems like a dumb fuckin rule. I get that it's supposed to be a measure to protect an individual's privacy rights but it's an extremely strange way of going about it. Why couldn't they just use the evidence in it's relevant case, then charge the cop who obtained it with invasion of privacy? At the very least, they should admit illegally obtained evidence in violent crime cases. I don't really think it should extend to nonviolent crimes as well.

Tout est bon dans le cochon.

Everything is good in the pig.

Enculé

This is delicious.

Because jerking off is clearly not an option in third world countries

>i asked him if he spoke my language

we eat food, niggers eat sand

>Not liking rabbit as a nig
Its almost Just like chicken how can you think thats nasty I bet youre not even black

>He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich

>he then said he came from "a land down under"

>Where beer does flow and men chunder

>"can you hear, can you hear the thunder?" he asks

I'm white and eat chittlin's. Although I'm a texas-alabama transplant, coming from stuff like chorizo and menudo, it's not much different. Many cultures have offal dishes.

youtube.com/watch?v=h8eQIWUQGVs

Dude rabbit tastes like shit, im not even baiting

>You better run, you better take cover

Why do black people eat such nasty food
>chicken foot
>goat

>He never had mustard rabbit

ITT: americans are scared about food

I prefer Marmite but this shit is still delicious

>why do white people eat X
>proceeds to post asian market mystery meat that the average white person doesn't even recognize

Grepp Drank. Mix it up. Watah shugah purple.

Oogah boogah fry chikuhn n whatamelins too yo!

Americans eat squirrels.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqo_GbzCjmg

"Intermarché" is a famous brand in France. It is not uncommon there to buy meat this way for small animals, like chicken or rabbit. OP's pic has been washed and gutted already, it's almost ready for the oven.

Well, I didn't say it was a logical thought process, did I? Only that it happens.

Rock slugs...gross

Because u have no clue what people of other colors are eating.
Get a life, get to know cultures . U fag

Let's get to the real issue, fuck south east Asians and there inhuman eating of dogs

You gotta be pretty fucking dumb to think eating dogs is inherently wrong but eating cows and sheep is fine.

Casu marzu, aka maggot cheese, anyone?

At least we aren't stupid or nigger enough to eat these

>2012+5
>not eating shiba inu for breakfast
shiddigiwhat, nigga?

Cows eat grass, dogs eat anything.

rabbit's delicious
you and your family just can't cook

you can't dismiss an entire animal or vegetable. it's like saying "I don't like onions." well no shit, not raw you don't, have onion soup, put that shit in a stir fry, make onion rings -- there is a huge number of disgusting dishes that involve onions and a huge number of delicious ones. figure out what you like, don't spout off garbage opinions because you can't figure out what to eat.

At least we have stuff to eat, niggers.

You clearly missed the user yesterday that posted the big bowl of 9mm cheerios he was having for breakfast yesterday.
>pic somewhat related

Black people eat pigs feet. Asians eat bugs and every inedible creature that they can drag up from the ocean floor. Indian people eat food prepared by other Indian people (they're filthy), and Latinos eat stomach lining like it's candy. White people food is the best.

Here's some sauerbraten for you

pretty funny since that gives you something called Kuru
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
:^^^) dumb niggers btfo

Crackers (not all white people) are so pathetic. Can't get a job but still feel they're entitled to everything they can sponge from taxpayers because 'WE WUZ KINGS'!

If insecurity were a currency, there'd be no more white trash in poverty.

At least we eat

>Confirmed a cracker
No nigger can post something even remotely as intellectual as this.

Back to the woodshed with your cousin Cletus, Billy Bob.

daaaaaaaaayyyymmmmmnnnn

Stupid honkies.

Black pussy

HEy, I'm continental Euro, not Aussie, but I love Vegemite (also Marmite et. al.)

Just don't be a nigger and don't try to eat it by the spoonful.

Spread it super thin on toast, that's the way it's meant to be eaten.

Or add it to soup, sauces etc. Also works that way.

Hello American user.

Long Pig!

Rabbit is one of the most healthy and delicious meat there is. Lapin sauce chasseur or with mustard tastes awesome.

Hare is good too, for people who prefer the stronger taste of wild game.

We do in France, even though I'm not fond of the traditional broth recipe.

Now grilled andouillette (sausage made of pork intestine and chitterling) is one of my favorite dishes. Served with fries it's god tier.

>"Where's your second safety?"
>"Up here."
So that's why they have so many mass shootings.

Why are black people inbred?
ITT: inbred niggers try to talk down to their superiors

>Eating 9mm Cheerios with no milk.
Pleb tier.