Faracai Quits Twitter

Alright, which one of you guys did this? And what other film jackoff can you guys get to quit?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Boringstein/status/758304076442591233
twitter.com/Boringstein/status/758386977087651840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bullied by far left trolls.
He's being eaten by his own.

The reason he is quitting is to not have to praise Suicide Squad, which the rest of his sjws friends are going to love as well as the rest of the audience.
He is trying to save face.

Looks like SJWs always eat their own.

Good riddance.

Literally who.

>for a couple of days

It's fucking nothing.

The lesson here is that you can never truly satiate internet progressives if you're a straight white man short of committing suicide and donating all your money to Hilary Clinton.

who?

he'll be back when the Disney check clears just in time to pan Suicide Squad

He'll be back.

His podcast has a few interesting episodes

You can never befriend SJW because their power comes from being a victim. Therefore they have to create situations where someone (you) are the villain in their fantasy so they can play the victim

Did Moviebob get uglier? I mean Jesus, he wasn't perfect before but damn.

Faraci is one of those people I find truly despicable. Especially after the whole James Rolfe thing

>faraci
Cunt.

>that time Faraci was bitching about anime fans on Twitter
>someone calls him out for starting shit with people and playing victim afterwards
>Faraci compares himself to a rape victim on trial getting blamed

Someone's got screenshots of this shit.

What have these "far-left trolls" been posting?

Max Landis have been calling him out on twitter. It's pretty funny

really old tweets about him objectifying women "whichever director gets christina hendrick's tits out deserves a nobel prize", talking about a tranny hitting on him, asking about a pc word for fag hag, not sure what else i stopped paying attention before it really blew up and he went private.

Ha

Hahaha

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Little meatball cunt getting a taste of his own medicine. You can dish it out, Faraci, but you can't take it. Sad!

lmao fucking faggot deserves it.

maybe they'll convince him to finally bite the bullet

That's hilarious.

Why do idiots like Faraci think Twitter is some private blog and not you talking to everyone in the world?

I remember during GamerGate he whipped up his Twitter followers to invade Wizardchan.

Now I'm not saying that Wizardchan was a place full of nice, wonderful people - but they all had serious mental issues and were total recluses cut off from society. All they wanted was privacy, to be left completely alone. And this fat little cunt thought it would be amusing to make them into a circus freakshow for his trendy Twitter audience to play with.

Thats what is great about leftists, as time goes on there always people who come out even more far left than you, and use your own tactics against you.

twitter.com/Boringstein/status/758304076442591233
twitter.com/Boringstein/status/758386977087651840

He was calling some charity people with opinions he disagreed with 'cancer' a few weeks back and Max laughed at him for it

Reminder that Nintentoddler shit behind him is literally in his living room. Anybody have the full pic of his living room with the sad window unit AC in it?