Sup Forums Revenge ideas? I cannot inflict violence or anything myself...

Sup Forums Revenge ideas? I cannot inflict violence or anything myself. If you were going to take revenge on someone what would you do? Give me your best ideas !!! Please consider I have dob, email and phone and address.

Just grab her by the pussy man...

if i were you and really had to hurt her. marry her

And maybe run a train on it, record it, take many photos, then upload that shit here and post pics uo all over her neighborhood.

Drop a massive duce in her mailbox

Fuck you this is now a hunger games thread, first 24 get in.

Find a way to turn her next 5 bf gay so she things it's her.

OP Here! I am the Girl! I need revenge on the guy who is trying to take my kid!!

Plague Doctor

Fuck, you never said that. Well get in good with him then cuckold his ass. Put a cock in his mouth and see above about pictures and video.

FUCK

I burned my ex's house when he left for work. He put my daughter in danger. I never got caught. I was fast and knew all the ins and outs of his house. I climbed the fence and had 2 accelerants in water bottles. I broke the bedroom window at night when I knew he was out and no one was home. I quickly dumped the liquids and set a ball of paper on fire and threw it in. I then bolted and since the window was broken the oxygen helped the fire. I had my alibi that was with my gfs and my daughter. So no arrests. I was questioned but I layered up and it's been 5yrs since.

Mr meem

First fuck off with your nasty pancake tissues and second the kid Is probably better off with the dad. I bet he has a job, don't he ? I also bet you take yards of nigger dick and take over half his money and spend it on Tyrone.

>I need revenge on the guy who is trying to take my kid!!
Ok, this is a fairly serious subject. As a parent myself, I'd have to say that posting for revenge recommendations when you're in the midst of a custody battle is dangerously misguided and shows a lack of better judgment on your part.

How about you think long and hard about what your ex is alleging, and be honest with yourself for your child's benefit. I'm not saying capitulate, but I am saying your energy is probably better of spent addressing those issues rather than focusing on revenge like a stupid fucking bitch.

Revenge is a dish best served cold anyway.

Selfie with timestamp Mr Tough guy. Or are you just a trap sissy boy.

If they have a loved one, make them distrust. Like a gf, would have someone call her every so often/text etc possibly when person you want to take revenge against is around so they get suspicious.

honestly i would do things that would cost them money on occasion slash 3 tires/break windows/house fire you know simple things

Confused nigger

Seems like I was right,huh?

underrated post*

Yes you are a trap sissy boy. Until I'm proven wrong.

OP again.

If you don't have any good ideas then kindly shut the fuck up so the adults can talk.
Where are some oldfags at? .

Tits or gtfo

I've got an idea. Post your fucking tits, bitch. We do nothing for free. These are the rules. I'm a lawfag, so if you post tits and details I might think of something to fuck real good.

Explain your story and your situation then I can work with you on a plan of attack or legal attack

U dont and theyre not just ur kids there his as well u narcissistic whore

First of faggots, it's a question board, very different than a femanon wanting attention. Tits or gtfo only apply to attention whores. So you newfag get out

Pizza Cat

Beta white knight reporting in to help m'lady

rules of Sup Forums state that if femanon looking for any kimd of help she must post tits before help is granted or am i wrong?

There was no need to post ur a girl it was unnecessary

The only beta is those who beg for tits on Sup Forums. That's right, keep drinking daddy's milk before he puts you to sleep. I never beg for tits.

Rickroll him.
Or tell him that he lost the game.

No one here is begging and sorry if i offended de fedora knight

Yes you are wrong. Tits or gtfo apply with attention qhores, or women who want to be recognized as a femanon to help pay for bills or whatever she wants. Question boards not so much.

>question board

Do you mean thread user? Because since I remember it's Sup Forums, random board.

>tits or gtfo only apply to attention whores

Wrong again. This applies always a girl identifies as girl because we assume she wants special attention for it.

>so you newfag get ou

Proven complete idiot or else bait. OR OP. Anyway, if OP's nota gonna post tits, go to /adv/.

try and accept that he's a terrible person and you have terrible judgement. now there are kids involved, if you don't want to raise spazzy home bodies I suggest that you do the best you can to be civil. how can you expect to get revenge on a person you have to see regularly and not think they will seek petty revenge as well?

Laws or any legal shit is different for women.

>it's a question board
No, it's fucking not. Now we're definitely not helping you. You sound like a fucking retarded, crazy cunt. I bet your baby-daddy'll be a much better parent than you.

Might be like this since newfags boiled out. But if she says "I'm a girl/femanon here", she's a girl. There's no girls on the internet. Rule 16 fagnew

No one goves a fuck if u want attetion or not ur a walking cum dumpster so tits or gtfo u 2nd class human

Everyone who says tits or gtfo are beggars. You are weak to tits and therefore are your high. So explain to me beta how demanding your "high" is not begging.

stfu

Probably she's a bitch who can't even cook a meal to her child and dad wants to save the kid. And she's afraid she's gonna pay support.

Says the beta who begs for tits online. Bahahaha

No tits or gtfo applies to any female who states her gender

OP - He didn't have anything to do with my daughter for the first 4 years of her life. He never gave support, told me to abort and left when I found out I was pregnant. I have a job am single. He recently told his parents that he has a daughter and now he is taking me to court. He got some visitation and now I just found out that he is filed for full custody.
I don't have enough income to to afford all my bills and a lawyer. He doesn't have a case but he has more money and support and I am afraid I wont be able to fight back well in the legal system. I am trying to get a free lawyer but I need him to just stop so my daughter and I can get on with our lives.

Not wanting attention....

>BTW I'm a girl

Back to the topic at hand... Tits or gtfo

Youre a law fag? Selfie with timestamp or gtfo trap sissy boy

You lost all your moral when you said "question board" and tried to call others newfag.

So you are fedora AND redditer? fuck you and kys 9gagger.

I'm not from the US. I'm from another country but I know US common law.

A demand isnt noting like begging you down syndrome wielding fedora knight

You save pics like that? You must be half in love with him. I knew you were a fag

Male: Buy an 8-ball of coke, plant it in their car. Call the cops and say you say them in your neighborhood selling. Give them the license number.

Female. GHB into drink, wild and depraved sex party. Take pics/vids.

You're welcome.

Actually we do not claim tits because we need to see. I can google it anytime. Tits are to degrate the bitch who identified as a woman.

new user here just kinda skimmed but i say tits or gtfo to they are not my high though i could careless if i want to see tits there is a whole internet full of them so check yourself beta fag white knight

Welcome to Sup Forums my friend. If you got to ask you prabably were trolled.

We'll depending on your state, the district attorney is your lawyer. Also there are ways to pay collateral. And if you prove he just showed interest recently in his kids, he will lose any chance of full custody.

Its not just your duaghter u dense bitch and if he has more cash he clearly can provide a better life for her so how about u take ur shitty case and forget about it

your daughter is better off with him if he can support her you deadbeat you cant even pay your bills your driving more nails into the coffin tits or gtfo whore

U can literally just google fedora tipping neck beard, are u really this autstic user; did ur handler even give u permission to be on here

not if hes fully stable and she cant pay her bills
>acting like knows the laws

>you save pics like that?
>Question about memes
>half in love

You are in the wrong board. And by board I mean Sup Forums, not thread, new fag;

Sleep pills + poop pills = shit while sleeep

Read the law. Fight it pro se (which means you are your own legal counsel). Bring up the past and at most give 50/50 while getting back support for the previous time absence. Listen to him with a witness, record the conversation (legally with all parties consent in a public place).
Pay attention to what he is alleging and seriously self examine to ascertain if the argument is valid. If it is, unfuck yourself, if not valid, prove it.
Get character witness statements re your life and his former life if you can. It'll help. Document everything.
You're welcome.

Kids have a right to have a stable parent of either mother or father. If he unfucked his life, he should get a chance too.
White knighting for stable parenting is not the same as white knighting for pussy. Single dad here. Ex is unstable and doesn't give a shit about the kids. My kids deserve a better chance than the one she doesn't give them.