Pick one

They dont even have health care its a shit hole

>first world: NATO
>second world: Warsaw Pact
>third world: anybody else

Thats all it means

Turkey is first world?

They are in NATO, so yes.

Yup we've got to share a "world" with those roaches. But I doubt any NATO member nation would back them with some of the shit they are pulling.

You might be the only person in this thread that doesn't need to look up the meanings of first, second and third world countries.

Hitler did nothing wrong: Memoirs of a Nazi"

So we all know the fairy tale gringos tell each other about Hitler: " he committed mass genocide; recklessly wasted human life; etc."

But I invite you to read a few of my memoirs that I will copy and paste for you...

My Parents sold me to a Nazi Academy for Hitler youth. I hated the headmaster Himmler, he beat me after I was blamed for ruining a Nazi Officer uniform. I resented being a Nazi until I met Mein Fuhrer... A tall handsome man who walked with two geishas. He saw me cry and bought me a snowcone. It was at that moment I knew I wanted to marry Adolf Hitler. I knew that if I wanted to see Mein Fuhrer, I had to be the best Nazi in all of Germany. I was sold to the Family who owned the Nazi Uniform, as payback. Little did I know, my family helped me become the most Beautiful and irresistible Nazi in all of Germany. My virginity was sold to the highest bidder, fast-forward a couple of months and WWII begins. Hitler Kills a bunch of kikes blah blah blah then we are reunited by fate and I become Mein Fuhrers side bitch. Because these are not the memoirs of a geisha, or a Jew....

These are the Memoirs of a Nazi...

No. Based on its health care system it's a third world country.

Fake and gay.

We were fast heading to 3rd world status under Obama, I know that much. Thank God we survived that fool and thank God for President Trump

You don't know what third world means.

Trump will make it 1st world again.

Not everybody can be as advanced as Cuba, I guess.
Oh well.
I guess we'll just have to console ourselves with constant access to food and computers, being able to buy new cars and putting people onto the moon whenever we feel like it.
Life is just SO hard sometimes...

only on technicalities.

worst infant mortality in the developed world, only nation other than Swaziland and Lesotho not to have maternity leave protection for mothers, highest incarceration rate in the world, highest homicide rate in the developed world, only developed nation to have no national healthcare system, only one of three nations in the world to not use metric, and something like 46% of the population beleive in creationism.

it may not be a 3rd world nation, but its a shitty place in all.

test

Some parts of it seem to be, but I have seen other parts that are questionable

for now, but not for much longer if dirty donnie and the republitards stay in power.

sad but true

"developed" is a moveable goalpost.
We also pretty much bankroll NATO and provide free National defense to several european countries.

>derp

No first world country has enforced tipping on the most basic of services

Pkease explain that to all the immigrants still flooding here, user.
I'd rather they be disabused of their heavenly notions of America and live my life without them, but despite all your hellish depictions they keep coming here.

this picture is outdated

Do you think there is maternity leave in
>Syria?
>Afganistan?
>Iraq?
>Somalia?

I know this doesn't change your point but are you really that dense?

And yet they enforce not working, and not protecting their own citizens.
Sounds like your own countries' priorities are a little skewed there.

The ''worlds" system was just a way to talk about sides in the cold war. You just don't know what it means.

he would make more money if he didnt go into politics
and how fucking hard is to stay millionaire when you got millions from your parents

Actually I do.
But you're right. It's not quite third world. More like health care in Thailand. If you don't work or don't have the money for health care, then you're basically fucked.

Keep on dreaming....

We were first world by 20th century standards. We haven't progresd at all since then so I consider us to be 2nd world

It's first world. No matter how shitty the health care system is. The "worlds" system isn't about how wealthy a country is or how well off its citizens are. It's about which side they were on in the cold war.

see

no health care and shit airports = 3rd world

>>Syria?
>Afganistan?
>Iraq?
>Somalia?

Syrian law provides 50 days of legally protected leave paid at 70% of the mother's normal wages.
Afghanistan offers women 13 weeks paid maternity leave, protected by law.
Iraq, offers offers nine weeks of paid maternity leave protected by law.
Somalia's law provides for 14 weeks paid maternity leave, paid at 50 % of wages.

The US? The Us offers no protection to mothers to receive paid maternity leave at all. Nothing. Not one law.

Do you think anybody enforces those laws in those countries? Have you seen those countries lately?

Wrong.

so, what you're saying is "look, I have to resort to looking at a series of war-torn, civil-war nations wrecked by islamist terrorists, military bombing and social collapse to find a match for the US' policies"

Well, that's one way to set the bar as low as possible.

How about you look at say, Finland, Denmark, Iceland, and Belgium, and compare the mother's rights there to those in the US?

No, I'm not defending the US. (even though we could be a war torn country any day now) I'm just saying making a law isn't the same as enforcing the law.

>you should look at these tiny nations to create your structure of laws
I won't go into how this is ridiculous.

NOPE

>I won't go into how this is ridiculous.

oh, no, please do. I want to laugh at your excuses.

Perhaps you should also look at India (6 weeks Maternity leave post-natal) and China, (98 days of paid maternity leave).

both of those nations are far larger than the US, yet have implemented such laws, which rather makes your idea that only "tiny" nations can implement law laughable.

And I agree. Making a law isnt the same as enforcing it.

but the US hasnt even *made* a law.

>Pkease explain that to all the immigrants still flooding here
No, they are leaving USA.

Do you think that the law is enforced in india and china too? maybe in the large cities if you don't pay off the bureaucrats.

you seem to be missing a rather important point:

they've made a law.

the US hasnt even bothered to make such a law to enforce.

its the only nation in the developed world, one of only four - Lesotho, Swaziland, and Papua New Guinea, that does not provide maternity leave.

not a case of "not enforcing". the US does not even provide it to enforce it.
The US, the so-called "world leader", has failed to implement a basic law protecting pregnant women from losing their incomes after birth. something virtually every single other government in the world has legislated to protect the population, and the US still fails to do.

implying they weren't burning the flag and writing this shit all over themselves throughout the decades

Making a law and not enforcing it is just virtue signaling, it doesn't actually help anybody.

and what does that make not even making a law?

a signal of the contempt for every woman in the US?

Won't be for long, Trump is going make us lose our single superpower status

>virtue signaling

You lost the argument

I guess they should vote harder.

Not for much longer

I'd rather live in Greenland then the US. Not ot mention the baltic states.

Go, GTFO

I don't live in the US.

They're over half the population, they can decide what ever they want.

Good, then STFO

As if there was any risk of me coming to that shithole. I'd rather not get shot, thank you.

>Greenland then the US
so, you want to live in Greenland, and then the USA

*than
I get those confused, for obvious reasons.

you get a shot of vitamin B12

it's not dumb-fuck-istan since white supremacists now have overrun the government.

>it's not

*it's now

only retards get those confused

fuck no

>what's a second language

we're in the process of becoming Great again

I will make America world again

it's what you learn in a shithole school

How many languages do you know?

I fucking love living in America. I don't work, I got a shitload of kids and the government pays for it all. I also have free health care. All I have to do is sit around and smoke my meth pipe and watch my teeth get rotten. MURICA!!!!!!!

As a person born and raised here in the states i am not seeing whats so great about this country.. sure we have a variety of food to choose from and different entertainment to choose from... But lets be realistic here the Health Care is a fucking joke.. there are so many homeless people with alot of empty houses .. rent or even trying to buy a house cost an arm and a leg ... people i know who went to college graduated in the profession they chose end up in thousands of dollars worth of debt and cant even get a job in the field they went to school for.. instead working at restaurants or stores like macy's working minimum wage only 4-6 hours at said job .. have to work two or three jobs... Everyone i know is in Debt.. America land of the free huh? when really its "oh something bad happen to you? Fuck You Pay Us Our Money" FUCK AMERICA!!

But muh opportunities

Finland is not in NATO.

trump will end that.

Sie kriegen das kranke Schwein!

Marcel Heße, bald haben sie dich!!!!

No it technically isn't due to debt/ gdp etc.

>"first world"

How are muslims working out for you?

United States stopped being a first world country when they made slavery officially illegal and gave gays rights

4/10 bait, forgot to mention how Trump will fix that.

>butthurt

It's a few islands of first world in a great sea of third world.

>America
>Country

America stop being 1st world since 1965.

1st world means a NATO member, Trump openly hates NATO. There's a good chance he will, in the true definition of the term, make USA a 3rd world country by pulling out of NATO

Parts of the USA are the most advanced and civilised areas of the world, other parts have infrastructure and poverty comparable to some South American and African countries.

It's too vast a country to really define with a sweeping title, but on a national level at least, social care, education and healthcare fall behind other leading nations.