I took this pic last weekend after banging this girl. She is texting her boyfriend...

I took this pic last weekend after banging this girl. She is texting her boyfriend. Just wanted to share that with my Sup Forumsros.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

haha waste of dubs, liar

The dubs are conflicting... :(

You appear to be seeking the approval of your peers.

You must be insecure as fuck.

how would you like some guy to do that to you and laugh about it? Sup Forumsros before hoes, don't forget that

post more plz this shit turns me on so hard

milf at work keeps telling me she's unhappy with her hubby, been doing it for weeks

should I go for it laddos ? or is this a honeypot ?? send help

more pics OP

she hot? pic req'd for appropriate decision

Do it

Unless you are already in the friendzone, she wants to fuck.Saddle up, make a comment that could be taken as slightly suggestive and gauge her response. If she runs with it, get a little more but slowly. If she bashing her spouse so much just in front of you, shes looking to hook up.

If true it makes you a shitty person.

Today is DUBS day!! Here a dub, there a dub, everywhere a dub dub!

Look at all these dubs

french ? from?

I'm not seeking approval and neither am I insecure.

Like you've never done anything that you wouldn't want anyone doing to you.

Maybe.

Anyway. I should mention that I bang her on the regular. You guys think she's texting her boyfriend again in pic related?

Nice, I've been fucking a few wives, best thing ever to know a girl is cheating on her partner with you. Once I fucked a milf twice my age while she was on the phone with her son, who was around my age. Another wife was talking on the phone with her hubby while i was laying next to her in their bed, he had no idea what was going on lel.

What i think doesn't matter, the important is you to give moar of her, she is pretty

noice op i hope you sucked her toes because they look delicious!

Have you gotten checked for an STD?

nice buttttt, moe plz

Nope, although I probably should have. I had an itchy dick, had a bit of white fluid come out (not cum) during the day, molluscum, but these all went away after relatively short time without meds, didnt have any symptoms of anything for over a year

I did suck her toes. Feet are not really my thing though. I was banging her with her legs crossed and up in the air so her feet were right in my face. I smelled them, they smelled surprisingly clean, so I kissed her soles and sucked her toes for a bit. Never done that before. Anyway, feet are not really my thing. Here's another pic.

that's fucking hot! i disagree with fooling around with taken girls because its shitty asshole thing to do but this is hot. gonna jerk to this slut right now kek

How old is she

pics from another time? she know you take pics?

funny if i had a naked woman in my bed she wouldn't even be thinking about grabbing her phone and here you already posted 2 pics of her with a phone in hand.

Don't think so. Doubt she would let me take nudes if her.

First job out of college I get hired and paired with this gal, married, maybe 5 years older. Learn the ropes, etc.
Eventually, we know everything there's to know about each other.
After nine months, I get called back for an interview at another firm. Take the job.
Goodbye party. She asks for a ride back to the lot to get her car.
A goodnight kiss turns into a makeout session. We don't speak, just make out. We just keep going until we're pants down humping like mad. After one session, we talk a bit, then do it again. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

I check in on her Facebook years later. Her two kids look nothing alike.

Plastic cups, my kinda of nigga!

Not to mention cheap wine and cigs on the table! This dude has real class!

Zoom in on the address on the lighter and lets see where this bitch lives!

I'm showing Tim this thread right now. I'd hope she doesn't tell him where you live.

Dubs checked and she got some nice tiddies my mang

Haha desperate

do you use condoms with her?

Sluts don't get the good stuff.

Tim? Who's Tim?

Yep

Used rubbers the first couple times but not anymore. She's on birth control.

Sheeeeeeeeit

tu peux le dire que c'est une FRançaise hein :o

She's not French.

>Used rubbers the first couple times but not anymore. She's on birth control.

HELLO. What could go wrong with that scenario? She wants a kid or to otherwise rope you and she "forgets" her pill... not a good situation.

I just hate rubbers and so does she. I don't really think about the possible consequences.

You are french.... but where exactly?

Do you just not own any glass cups? Also which cigarettes would you not consider "cheap". They all taste like shit unless you buy actual cigars.

This. Listen to this person OP. She'll fuck you up.

Here's Tim's number 3039137492! Everyone Let Tim know please!!!