Go have haircut

>go have haircut
>say fuck this gonna go full bald
>asks the guy to shave my head
>one day letter
>regret

Man I'm glad I actually have hair and in one or two months it'll grow back
cuz being bald sucks

Anyone else here was once stupid enough to do this?

Did this once and I didn't regret it.
I did it myself after an festival. Had over shoulderlong hair.

It's just so comfy.

i did it and ohhh man it was the right choice i looked like an edgy weabo with longer hair and now that i shaved i kinda look like phil anselmo

Just draw a fat blue arrow on it and refer to yourself as 'airbender'

>an festival

Deleted "awesome" and missed to correct it.

fuck that shit, would never do

>be 6 or 7 year old
>mom decides to be retarded and lets my barber cut my hair down to less than a cm
>first time in my life that I had short hair at that point (ear length prior to that)
>felt embarrassed as hell afterwards
>had huge problems of going to the barber afterwards

with a few exceptions, I actually tried out a lot of shit but NEVER did I want really short hair ever again

right now, I have regular short hair, kinda like the new pic of Thor from Ragnarok. fuck going bald, you can do that when your hairline receeds even more

i had hair that covered my ears/ shoulder length my whole life and then shaved it all of for charity. Looks and feels good and only takes about 2 months to grow back to a good length. Short hair is best hair

I've done this a few times. My hair is long and idk what to do with it. So i shave my head,It looks good for 2 weeks then i think, i don't wanna keep this up and i look better with it grown out. I'm gonna grow it long again.

I'm surprised this greentext didn't turn out to be a wincest thread, cuck thread or a faggot who paid a prostitute and ended getting fucked

this described 80% o the latest threads

FUCK OFF YOUSEF

I'm only 21

I shave regularly. I never liked having hair and was too lazy to style it at all, one day I said fuck it. Just stuck with it since

Male pattern baldness is visible even now. You should shave it like you would a beard, then wax it and become one punch man.

Hunter?

I went from shoulder length to skinhead the summer I was 15-16, when I decided to stop being some edgy metalhead and grow the fuck up.
I actually found it quite enjoyable.
I found myself.scratching my scalp a lot just because it felt so different

Ouch 21? You have the hairline of a middle aged man. You'll have the horseshoe by the time you are 25. Sorry man.

not even kidding. If I got bald I would work out even more just to look as good as possible and compensate for being bald

why would I regret shaving my head?

Lol I'm 24 and I have wild curly thick locks, get jealous m8.

>skinhead
>decided to stop being some edgy metalhead and grow the fuck up

kek, pick one fag

Okay let me rephrase
"stopped being some edgy teen who thought hair dictates lifestyle"

Now fuck off kid. Hair means nothing. You'll learn this in time

I work out to compensate for my small dick

Haha good job you aren't bald, too, then; you'd be exhausted 24/7

Are you a Fordham Baldy?

So insane you shave your head so the hair won't get in your eyes when you fight.

just fucking with you mate. why the huge change though? from long hair to bald is way too much of a step

>tfw feel like my dick is too small
>tfw it's average
>tfw no girl has ever said something negative about it and actually enjoyed sex with me
>tfw I still work out to compensate for literally everything

fuck having these issues. I should just make a shitton of money, at least that compensates for everything

Except your small dick.

Can confrim, by 25 youll look like this.
Pic related. Just bic that shit.

Back to work Miro

>thinking money doesn't compensate for a small dick

bitches are retarded. they will stay with you forever as long as you have money

gotta admit though that I am surprised that most girls that I know don't give a shit about a big dick. either they are afraid of being shit in the bed or they actually care about the character of a guy

do people in this thread actually need huge tits on a girl? I myself am more of the B-cup/C-cup kinda guy

>0000

good lord

>do people in this thread actually need huge tits on a girl?

Are you fucking shitting me?

Most guys look just fine bald, but shit dude, I don't if it's cause your head is pointy or your skin is so pale, but it just doesn't work for you.

just joking nigger

You need one of three things for success with women

>money
because of what you said
>good looks
because this leads directly to having tons of confidence and is the first thing ever checked
>personality
With this its just up to finding a matching one. Theres a personality that works on any given women

>Used to make a straight line on my hairline
>wanna stop doing it
>Front hairs are shorter than the rest
>Do buzzcut
>Prettygood.jpg
>now im at this length
worth it for me

I'm bald, so I shave the rest. You get used to it after a while.