>I've been single for 2 years now
>Had bad experiences in relationships
>Dated either British or American girls
>Entitled western girls seems to be all I've ever experienced
>Every day I see their bullshit on Facebook
>"A man should be this, a man should be that"
>"If a man aint 6"2 with an 8" dick don't talk to me"
>"Girl if he doesn't have a car like this, leave his ass"
>"Fat is beautiful, deal with it"... etc.
>I get to Thailand and hit up Tinder for some fun
>Meet a girl on the first day
>My friend has a Thai companion and says it'd be good to double date etc.
>Whynot.wav
>We arrange to meet at the beach, just drinks etc.
>We hit it off really well
>She's an engineer. Super intelligent. Great body.
>We end up chatting and laughing for 3 hours
>Kiss on the way back to the car
>The following night she comes over to the villa
>Fucklikeanimals.webm
(cont...)

(...cont)
>Honestly the best sex I've ever had
>For about a week she comes back every evening after work
>She expects nothing from me. At all
>She's overwhelmed with gratitude that I even eat her out in bed
>She washes me in the shower, rubs my feet, cooks me food
>My friend and I go to a buffet and our girls bring food for us
>mfw she insists on showering twice a day. Hygiene is impeccible
>At the moment I'm back in England on business, but flying back to Thailand on Monday
>After years of dating entitled white women I've finally found the good ones
>mfw my British female friends get salty and call me mysogynist
>mfw my American female friends bitch at me for not knowing how to handle a "real western woman"
>mfw I read in the paper that 1/4 of British women admit to not showering daily
>mfw I drop my white fuck buddies and they all scream at me
>mfw one goes on Facebook and bitches about weak men needing to go east for easy women kek

I have never felt so loved in my life, Sup Forums. I know she's not after my money because I'm not broke, but I'm not a millionaire. She has a great job, her English is almost perfect and I can tell she's a fiercely loyal type. Comes with the usual slight jealousy towards other girls, but that's about it.

So I ask you... why even bother with white women anymore?

Welcome to my world OP. Made the decision to move to Asia 10 years ago after fucking a Japanese tourist. Never looked back. Any pics of your chick?

Good job OP.

On my laptop at the moment, none on here sadly. Took photos only on my DSLR like the fag that I am. Not sure where the card went.

What are the Japanese like? My Thai girl asked me if I'd ever been with any Chinese girls. I said never and she said "good". I think she would have been upset if I'd said yes!

Only had a brief fling with the Japanese girl. Stereotypically respectful, polite, a bit shy, did anything I wanted in bed. I've slept with girls all over Asia now on my travels.

bumping

OP here. I'm really really not a relationship guy, but this is the first chick to make me reconsider after my bad experiences.

If this doesn't work out, I'm fucking the whole of Asia.

I'd say steer clear of Chinese bitches but other than that get stuck in. Especially to the educated ones. Women in the UK, I shit'em.

Sir i want more, where is the rest?

You have seen the yellow light, I applaud you sir.

Damn ! Sounds too good to be true, does it also apply to Korean/Japanese women??!

Bump

Check'd. I fucked around for years but now I'm settled with an Asian cutie 12 years my junior. Just do whatever feels right OP. Yours sounds a keeper.

This is no surprise and has been the case since the 60's easily.

It's religion and cultural order. The west's fetish with individuality has corrupted women, who are naturally unstable, by feeding the illusion that everything is ok. Everything is not ok, and some things that come naturally are repugnant and repulsive, which is why we have laws, customs and social mores. These traditional tools of social order are lost to the Western Proles, who live in relatively entited social luxury, compared to third world countries where people still have to be personally dependable and worth a fuck to succeed. No mass handouts and welfare and pandering to the weak and stupid in those countries, so the evolutionary competition still exists and it shows.

Hey man, I have the same problem. European women are even fucking worse. The only place in the united states that I really have found wholesome girls is the south. Although I'm fin to marry one from the midwest. Congrats on finding someone who you can mutually appreciate each other.

It's the same in Mexico, and I think it's because of religion. They are almost all Catholic and Catholic to the core, and not the half-ass american protestant "I'm Christian because I go to church" shit, but honest to goodness religious piety and other powerful social coercion tools are important to keep people in order.

Some stress is necessary on a ecosystem to weed out the unfit or it becomes corrupt and unwieldy and frankly cancerous. The ease and comfort in American and British society in general has really taken its toll on the quality of the average human in those countries.

OP Here

This and this times a million. She's Buddhist too and isn't against using contraception, but won't get an abortion. The religious faux pas runs deep.

Thanks man. I dated a Czech girl for a while and she was the worst. No sex. I paid for everything. 0/10. You're engaged?

Not sure... any anons can clarify?

So you're 25?

Haha I'm about to pop the question... hoping my wild side will die down with these little hispanic chicks I keep coming across.

Lol. But I do wish I'd moved here in my 20s. I'd have had more and better quality pussy for longer.

Thanks OP for an actual good quality thread. 10/10. All my internets to you sir. Best of luck in your journey through life.

God I read chick as chink at first glance

Thanks! I wasn't sure if anyone was even going to reply! My only regret is I have no pictures of my qt

Seriously considering just staying in Thailand. The culture is amazing and it's so cheap.

I managed to get one that's open minded about bringing other girls into the bedroom... maybe you should ask yours?

haha believe me I've tried. Hopefully one day I can convince her. We've thoroughly explored our sexuality together and she's super comfy with my weird ass fetishes.

Yeh hard to find decent western female these days.

And one never would post such a racist word on Sup Forums

Can confirm. Good on you, OP.

I dated a Thai girl when I was 18/19 and didn't realise how good I had it until much, much later.

Dated white girls and black girls. White girls = anxiety and eating disorders. Too much work. Black girls = the hair. Even if you find one who is just a little bit black, she won't wash her hair everyday and will still do strange shit to if.

Slowly made my way back to Thai via Chinese, Cambodian and Japanese.

Chinese = the herbs, man. Fuck. Dragon breath. All the time. And also, generally poor hygiene.

Cambodian = too dark. Sometimes on the heavy side, too. Aids is also a worry. I knew a woman who'd sell her medical report to friends who'd show it to guys to "prove" that they're STD free. And if you find one with good English you need to accept that she's a bar girl and has fucked just about every white guy she's ever met, whether she admits too it or not.

Japanese = just a bit too demure/subservient for my tastes. I dunno, I like a bit of fight or spice to things.

Thai? Absolute perfection.

i mean, yeah this true generalizing... but honestly some of the dumbest people I've ever met in the world were Filipino or thai.

Good to know. Kek'd at Black girls = hair. I've heard it's like a scouring pad.

I offered to do the visa run to Cambodia and my Thai girl seemed very unsure about it. My business partner told me it's because Cambodia is basically Thailand 30 years ago, where you can buy a child directly from the parents. The girls are even more submissive and eager for a white guy to pick them up.

What about Vietnam? I work with a couple girls from there. Americans now but they talk about back home all the time. I want to sell everything and move over there. To either Thailand or Vietnam but I'm just an uneducated fat white man.

Been to Thailand. Great place. Really great people. Your friends who give you shit about meeting a girl overseas & keeping her are stupid as fuck & I'd fucking chuck them as friends. Sounds like they are racist or toxic at best. After settling in with your new GF, you should kick those shitty friends of yours to the curb.

Agreed. It's mostly my female friends. I'm not sure why I even talk to some of them anymore.

I had a friend with benefits. White English chick, 33, Junior Doctor. We fucked for about a year on and off. She liked my dick but didn't want a relationship. Was on dating sites all the time, didn't give a fuck. The moment I meet a Thai girl and tell her we should (politely) just be friends she gets salty and tells me I should have told her in person blah blah blah. Women like options and their man exclusive.

Yeah, generalising. But this is based on my experiences.

My Thai girl isn't a rocket scientist but she has a university degree and works as an accountant, so she's not entirely stupid. Having said that, it's not really her intelligence I'm after.

Yeah. Well, I'm not wild about dark skin, so I generally pursued those who were 1/4-1/8 or thereabouts. Even then they'd invariably do weird shit like sleep with a stocking on their heads. No lies - I dated a beautiful Cape Coloured South African woman. Tan skin, blue-green eyes, smoking hot. Just enough black to look exotic. Then she pulled out the stocking and stuffed her hair in it before bed. Instant boner killer.

Yeah, Cambodia is fucked up. Beautiful place. Beautiful temples. Amazing culture, great food. But yeah, the child prostitution is rampant and they don't have the best understanding of how STDs are passed on.

You'll be more welcomed in Thailand fatty. Vietnam is less centered around tourism and sex. Still a very beautiful country and historically rich. I don't recall seeing any locals with white guys outside of the whore scene

I fucked a Cambodian girl I met in a club. She told me she was 23 but she looked about 15. She stayed the night in my hotel room and in the morning I expected her to ask for money so I offered to pay for a taxi to get her home. She refused to take a penny. I spent a few weeks there but never got wind of any child prostitution.

Going to Thailand and not shagging a lady boy is like going to fucking Turkey and not eating a fucking kebab, so fuck off.

This is what I meant.

Not her, but another perfectly fuckable woman.

See that thing on her head? It's a fucking stocking and she'll pull it out every night and stick it on her head so that she only needs to wash her hair 2-3 times a month

This is total bullshit. Thai girl are dumb as fuck. Even the one with career has no culture, then haven't read any book, seen any major movies. You have nothing to share with them.

A friend of mine has been living there for almost 10 years and he totaly stopped dating thai girl, because it's unfullfilling if you aren't a sexually frustrated teenage boy and if you are looking for more than just getting your dick wet.

That is fucking bizarre. Sad about the child prostitution thing. I have no idea what their economy is like, but I assume that kind of thing has a strong correlation with violent crime. I'm embarrassed to say I didn't even know what Thailand looked like on a map until my second day in. Excited to visit Laos.

Aren't you lucky. I had various offers of young girls and boys. But I mostly did the bar scene (I was 24-25 and then 27-28).

I have a Japanese wife who speaks 1% english and we communicate only in japanese.

I agree with OP, stay away from aids ridden white women, all they do is fuck negroids and muslims anyway, why would you want to stick your pecker in a hole full of nigger left overs?

good for you OP, welcome to a good life

My only advice to you is: look through her phone. Sorry, but you're definitely not the only one.

Some are, some are less so. Mine studied in Australia so is quite westernised. We have long drawn out discussions/arguments about how the warp core works in Star Trek and why Picard was a better captain than Janeway. She always picks Janeway, but like I said, she's not really that bright.

MFW I found exactly that in a Canadian

Kek. Yup, you're British. Only care about what once belonged to the Empire.

Crime definitely plays a role in child prostitution but more so poverty. For some families one more mouth to feed is literally the difference between life and death. Girls are considered expendable and you get paid for getting rid of them. I'm not condoning it, but I do understand why it happens.

And yeah, that stocking on the head thing? Fuck. I still have nightmares.

bumping for interest

Good on you OP. Can confirm.

Married South America chick. She's full of drama, yes, but according to her, she's the only one that can cause me drama.

She cooks for me because "it's her job and she loves it". She wants kids and wants to stay at home to raise them. Sometimes wakes me up sucking my cock, and takes off her clothes when she wants to be eaten/fucked.

Fierce loyalty and a bit batshit crazy. It's no joke when I say that she expects nothing but the occasion dicking and seeing me pissed off (yes. She pisses me off on purpose because she thinks it's sexy when I'm angry at her and fuck her while angry - she's an animal and I love it too).

Fuck these white/nigger cunts who grew up so sheltered expecting to be treated like royalty in exchange for nothing.

>I had various offers of young girls and boys. But I mostly did the bar scene
Implying you did more than the bar scene?

dude fucking same, exept i my case is was a Laosin girl. Bronze skin, petite frame, did everything and anything to/with me. I quickly realized that I would probably marry this chick, so i hit the self destruct button on that.

Yeah. I sometimes looked at temples too. Needed to put something on my FB feed to reassure my parents and friends back home that I just went there for the culture.

>Triggered

I did some of that too.

European girls are alright.

You're hanging with the wrong people. It's the same with any culture though fam.

I am originally from Asia and now live in the West. Most of the white men who have this problem with women are sadly of a culture or part of a culture where everyone is superficial and treat each other like shit. Dudes that find such asian girls awesome are men who are so called Lads and who have socialized themselves into only knowing vapid rationalizing women because they themselves are vapid rationalizing men who find celibacy and devotion and monogamy hard - so these things are a novelty. And it is sad because your culture encourages you all to be looking out for yourselves - being a quiet limited foreigner like myself you see white girls that are not turbo feminists and are more traditional and caring but they are not on tinder or shitting up social media but instead are quiet usually dowdy and hardworking girls - I meet a lot of them doing research or networking events for work. They are looked down upon by both males and females in their culture with rejection and if anything pity; they aren't necessarily ugly but they aren't really about their looks. They are intelligent and have the potential to be loyal and great partners in life as well as in bed. The sad thing is most young men have painted themselves into corners with the type of women they associate with and keep in their lives (exes, friends, work colleagues, etc)

All sexual politics aside, please don't be blind to foreign women, especially my sisters in south east asia. That which you find endearing will be your final undoing. Don't be a gullible young foreigner.

>they are fiercely loyal to family over you - if their mothers and sisters say take you for everything you are worth - they will.

cont...

>they are fiercely loyal to money sans family - if the price is right they will take you for everything you are worth.
>they integrate to the shittiest parts of your culture becoming the western women you hate but without family or heritage in your country.
>when they have kids they feel a huge sense of self entitlement - children are basically commodities in the east and having them (especially sons) means she has fulfilled her ultimate role in the relationship and now you do everything for her
>your kids have no sense of heritage except what she tells them - she can and will easily turn your kids against you
>she will always be a mark that you are an inferior male in your culture; surprisingly by mostly other guys. This is sad but then again most of you on here would write a girl off for sleeping with someone darker than you - so fair is fair.

Do not confuse affection with respect. Do not be an easy meal ticket. 27 is too old to be making a mistake OP. I know there are exceptions 'oh you don't know user my girl is yada yada yada' but if you can write off all the women in your society so easily, I can at least give a comparative.

>implying you can generalize an entire ethnic group

stop posting these jews

really? I thought czech are very similar to slovaks (where I live) and half of them are sluts that want sex foremost.. the other half you can spot after a few moments and filter them out

also it always is that the British have the worst men for this. At least American and Australian/kiwi boys are not as condescending and entitled. I think it is a thing that harkens back to colonialism and such a traditional attitude surrounding family and marriage. Most of the the times it is middle class or working class males with this attitude - maybe having a lower education allows for such an attitude to be pervasive - britain first, UKIP, foreigners are worst, etc. More traveled and educated boys from the UK are more savvy and aware and when they do choose a foreign girl they are not ignorant.

East Asian women all secretly poison their husbands.

Usually just with an incremental increase in salt in their dinners. You get deadened to the saltiness, don't notice it, and die of heart failure. She gets all your money and returns home and buys a house and handbags and runs a brothel.

Asian women are all poisoners. They are literally rats.

Dead on with the handbags. My girl's mother has £100k in Hermès and Chanel handbags. I didn't even know what those were until I met her

This, dont get involved with chinese bitches, they are crazy.
I used to work in shanghai. Chinese give their pussy out straight away. Then they fucking follow you like it ment you have to marry them. And most of them dont shave their pussy, which is quite ugly

>European girls are alright.
Yeah. But Asian girls on average are slimmer and more appreciative of men. Prettier too in my opinion but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I banged some hot white chicks and a skinny mixed race nutter. I also fucked a girl from London who was as black as the ace of spades, skinny dancer who literally would lie on my couch and spread her pussy lips when she wanted fucking, but I'm now a 100% confirmed yellow fever fag.

Nice to hear from an Asian user on this thread. I'm a britfag (well traveled) and I agree with you to an extent. I've only had relationships with Asian girls in Asia so I couldn't comment on the westernized ones. But if you're living in Asia then most girls are genuinely looking for a loving relationship. There are a few gold diggers but I think the key (and listen up western guys) is befriending Asian guys who will introduce you to nice girls. It's not how I met my girl but I've certainly met many a hot but good girl through my Asian bros. Also, I have to disagree with your comment about the British. In my experience the British are better respected for their good manners than the rude, racist and loud Australians and obnoxious 'mericunts.

>literally would lie on my couch and spread her pussy lips when she wanted fucking
I could live that, I guess.

I enjoyed inspecting the contrast between the black pussy lips and pink vagina for the novelty. But she fell obsessively in love with me because she once lost her purse and I gave her money to get by on as well as managing to track down said lost purse. She became like an annoying fly buzzing around me 24/7. Had to get rid.

>Catholic to the core
That has not been my experience. The Catholics here in Mexico do not act catechized, they are Catholic out of habit only. They don't have the Puritanical shame that you find in the US but they are also afraid to experiment for fear of what others might think of them. They are driven by self-interest, maternity, and cultural stereotypes such as "man = breadwinner, woman = nesting". Families do not include the husband. No one likes to think outside the box. Threesomes are very difficult because of the strong bias against lesbianism. There is some loosening of these rules among the younger generation in the larger cities but even then all sluttiness is kept very secret.

Check'd. I dabbled with a ladyboy in Thailand for the experience. Gotta be done as you say, but not something I'll try again. Got a blowjob for free but I'd rather pay for a chick. They're real cheap.

Well, don't you make Phuket sound attractive!

>i saw that twitter vid

seriously the brits are the worst - degenerate to the core

Thailand was fun, but I preferred Bali by a long shot.

>South America chick
You've made me curious now. The bat-shit ones, in descending order, might be
Venezuelan
Colombian
Argentinean
Ecuadorean

One of the hottest experiences of my life in Bali.
>massage parlors on every street
>see hot teen girl fronting one
>estimate she'll not be the one massaging
>turns out she is
>go in the back room
>her "off" pointing at me
>strip to boxers
>she's holding a modesty skirt
>her "off" pointing at my boxers
>getting hard, take off boxers
> she stares at my cock getting harder for about 10 seconds
>hands me the modesty towel