youtube.com/watch?v=jA3NTB8-1QA

because a samurai sword and national defense are a good comparison

My book

inside

Did she die yet?

Sage goes in all fields

>Reddit
Need I say more

It takes a special kind of failure to lose a rigged election.

Why? I wanted to laugh at the anons pretending to be Shillary artillery.

Oh shit you obvious point missing weirdo. I'm guessing you own swords and other weapons you'll never use other than to knock the caps off craft beer bottles.

>not owning at least one sword
holy shit that's embarrassing

"This will be the end of his campaign!" -every day throughout 2016

Swords are important to own for the crusades

This is now a cringe thread

Uhh actually its the other way. Its embarassing to own a sword.

FUCK KIKES SPEAK ESPERANTO GO TO VERDECHAN AND IMMERSE YOURSELF IN ESPERANTO ITS IN 8 CHAN

>A strong national defense in today's world is equal to gay ass Chinese replica on wall that nobody(aka wife) thinks was an alpha decision

Those groceries won't protect you from an attacker, you harlot

Whats wrong with having a sword

>not owning swords
I bet you entrust your life to a glock, hahaha what absolute embarrassments, pick up some cold steel nigga what are you even doing

glocks don't do shit against the Saracen horde, what we want are some cannon for besieging the heathen walls.

Ask someone literate to explain their jokes to you, user.

Finally someone who gets it. These guys probably don't even own chainmail

OP is still a leftist faggot.

all right nazis are a fabrication by leftist news media. Actuals nazis don't care what you think.

> has to ask what's wrong with owning a sword

>trollingretardsatretardcon.jpg

It's not a lack of comprehension that makes those idiots not funny. It's that they are simply not funny to begin with. It's why all of them use laugh tracks, so moronic followers like you know when you're supposed to clap and cheer.

>Implying the US doesn't already spend an inordinate amount on defense

I have fists and a good life in the country. You weapon slippers don't have a chance without your bang bangs and slash gashers. Silly little boys have toys.

Yes, it is.

Yeah, the only retards who believe it are the ones who like fake news. Guess that includes you though, unfortunately. :(

ESPERANTOOOOOOO

I can't be an terrorist,
But I can voat fer wun!

Having 8 years of crying due to obama...

Voted trump to help karma out

Enjoy feeling what i felt

Yes, you are dumb. I believe you.

Uh don't like it shit shoot gad-darn-it! Dang-flabbit that thar's fake noos!

>The national defense budget is spent on things that we like to look at, appreciate the history of, and use to break bottles.
The national defense budget isn't for defense, you guys. It's for the F35s we hang on the wall and point out to France when they come over for a picnic.

I could explain their jokes to you, if you'd like. They use some pretty big words sometimes.

I make my own welded ring maille. Shit takes so much time to make but when the new crusades hit I'll be glad to have it.

Could you explain why you don't have a life first?

Glock shmock! I trust my life to a S&W revolver. Low tech bang bang > pigstickers

>Whats wrong with having a sword
Mostly because any sword that's worth a shit is going to cost at least $15,000.
Less than that, and you've bought a useless stage prop.

I'm buying mine for convenience

btw, the 75 isn't for groceries; lottery tickets are a more apt comparison.

Cry, stomp your feet, proclaim he is not your president

Realization you are along for the ride whether you like it or not... Priceless

>It's why all of them use laugh tracks,
Not even knowing that there is audiences at all of those

Didn't they actually end up waving the russian flags around anyway? Because they're all morons?

Their "jokes" are lowbrow drek designed for morons. I see they hit their mark with you!

Eschew obfuscation mate!

>Implying the US doesn't already spend an inordinate amount on defense

>to protect OTHER countries.

>oh look another 12 year old desperately trying to troll

Kill yourself faggot

ESPERANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO YOU EVEN PARLORES

We do. But only because our cheap bastard allies have not been paying their fair share of defense. Then retards from those countries post stupid memes like the one you just used.

>"Well you know, FLUMPF!"
>APPLAUSE sign lights up
>people mindlessly clap
Shit, I'm stumped and you win unequivocally user. Damn.

>not knowing studio audiences have signs telling them which emotional reaction to produce awww/laughter/applause/etc.
Did you think the Power Rangers were real too...?

>Shit, I'm stumped and you win unequivocally user. Damn.
Don't claim its laugh tracks then, when what you meant was the audience claps like drones faggot

A couple of liberals paid by him waved it into the camera, yes.

>Trump increased the defense budget to protect other countries.
>Trump will renegotiate the US' agreement with NATO because other countries aren't paying.
pick one

I'll claim whatever I want and so will the user you were speaking to. An audience of mouthbreathers basically are a laughtrack already, anyway.

So the yuge trump rallies were just laugh tracks?

Semantics that accomplish an identical result: fake laughter.

These are not equitable comparisons. A better analogy would be "Amusing watching my wife get upset over my $540 gun while we have homicidal homeless people breaking into our house when she had no problem spending $750 on vacations for our neighbors."
Honestly how can Shillbots get more retarded?

They didn't need to be told to clap. They clapped because they genuinely love the president. You must lead a sad life if you think fake love and real love are the same things. I genuinely pity you.

Fuck yourself

Second one was a threat that seems to be working. Therefore a renegotiation (threat) might not be needed.

Your two choices are not mutually exclusive.

no fuckin way

fuck off faggot

What's that yellow liquid? I'm starting to recall he had a fetish for hooker piss.

You said audience full of mouthbreathers. But I guess that only applies to liberals. You must lead a sad life if you think you're better than a SJW.

Does anyone have this with working links? I like to check my sources.