Hey Sup Forums, 17 years old teen here, since 19 of feb im sleeping bad...

Hey Sup Forums, 17 years old teen here, since 19 of feb im sleeping bad, at 6 of march i started taking melatonine and since that i feel very weird, i have sleepiness and it feels hard to concentrate,today i went to a neurologist and he told me pure bullshit, anyway he offered my mom a cerebral resonante exam which im not taking until i go the next Monday with my psychiatrist because my mom thinks that im hypochondriac about this situation, before taking melatonine pills i felt constantly headaches, had panic attacks but i no longer feel like myself, i have the feeling that im going to be completely insane, or that i have something like dementia or fatal familiar insomnia (which is less likely) anyway i already assumed that i wont get my old life back. Maybe im really hypochondriac and im just overexaggerating the effects of Melatonin

how is attention whoring on Sup Forums going to help you though

enjoy your cancer..
hypochondriac user

underage attention whoring hypochondriac faggot

kys immediately

If legit here's some truth. What you describe can fit into General Anxiety Disorder or just anxiety. It's common and especially considering your age. It also explains the 'hypocondria' and the feeling or fear of 'going insane'. It is common and if you get panic attacks together with this then you might even suffer from PTSD. Seek professional help, a psychologist is probably what you need, not a normal doctor.

tl;dr something about melatonin.

I took it as a kid and it gave me migraines and didn't help me sleep at all.

No idea what you want but ur not allowed in here fag, don't tell us you're 17

tl;dr
Underage b&
Sage in all fields

tl;dr

Is this from The Boy with the Golden Bat?

Stop taking melatonin...
Your brain naturally produces when it dark and low light, which makes you sleepy and helps you fall asleep. They gave you melatonin pills to help you fall asleep, incase you're having trouble producing your own. If its making you feel uncomfortable,stop. Go to your primary doctor and ask for another sleeping med and see how that works

I used to get panic attacks before taking melatonin , most likely from the lack of sleep.
Melatonin stopped my migraines but now i feel fucking dumb, i really have the feeling that im going full dumb and suddendly i will forget that i exist

Then listen to my other advice because it is probably very fitting. Seek a psychologist. You should be treated for your anxiety.

Lol i didnt even watched that anime

I really have anxiety? I dont ever feel it, i feel completely emotionless and that is worrying me

^this
You're probably starting to suffer from some anxiety.
Your knowledge base is probably making you realize that this is actually hell. .
Find money, purchase a hiding spot(house,apartment) as quickly as possible and feel safe again. You have arrived at a fuked up place, now hide and be safe. If you're good, santa will come and rescue you.

you're a faggot OP kys

Then it is depression in that case. It's a real thing, not just a word.

Not enough time with all those dicks you have to suck, huh?

before i had depression, social anxiety, ocd.
Since the day that started all this shit ive been thinking all the day about what is happening to my mind, infact the day that my insomnia appeared i was thinking that maybe i got chronic insomnia for the first day (lol)

Wtf is so funny you're not doing well...

depressionfag OP should bite the bullet already, and I mean that literally

blow your brains out faggot

You're gonna be okay. Life will mean something again and you will feel all kinds of emotions again, but only if you work on feeling better and living more healthily. Improve your life when it comes to hygiene, sleep, activities, food and social interactions and try to gain a sense of purpose. Google all those things individually to get common and helpful tips on what to do.

Bottom line, seek help with this.

One can only hope.... to find a gun with ammo and go to sleep. Melatonin ain't shit compared to a 12g

try this. about 1 hour before bed drink a little bit of apple cider vinegar , 1 banana, punpkin seeds, raw honey. works for me.

I dont know user, currently i really feel super weird, halp

I love you; thus i post.
Jesus Christ loves you; thus you live
God loves you; thus here i am

Those who suffer the most are most likely the righteous ones.
And only the righteous may enter the Kingdom of Heaven

To everyone who says or thinks melentonin does anything, you are full of shit. It has never been proven to do anything; you are a victim of the plocebo effect. It's snake oil. It just sounds like OP has anxiety issues