Just got out of an interracial relationship and to anyone who's thinking of trying it, DON'T

Just got out of an interracial relationship and to anyone who's thinking of trying it, DON'T

It's fucking awful. If you think a black woman is a bitch when you have to be around them at work or whatever for five minutes a day, that's absolutely nothing compared to being around them for hours at a time.

It may seem exciting because it's different, that's how I felt when I first started talking to her but that's like saying ebola is different than the flu.

Yeah but did you fuck?

Well, yeah

That part is different, too. Never had a white girl say "oooh shit" in bed

I laughed a little when I saw the pic was titled "mynigress.jpg"

Yes op. Even mixed girls are fucking crazy. They're okay at first, then they fuck you over.

why did you post w/o candid sex pics?
all we have is your assertion of costs
show us the benefits
then you will be judged

I've dated majority of women outside of my race ironically. I prefer them because in social crowd Asians & Blacks are the better people & better looking. Just like how all the White women I know are into this SJW cunt business I know they aren't like that everywhere else.

>Blacks are better people

>Blacks are better looking

Jesus what shithole do you live in?

This

She expected money and for me to pay her shit for her. She has some piddly ass job clerking for the state. When I wouldn't buy her a new phone, she chimped out right there in the Verizon store

>It's fucking awful. If you think a black woman is a bitch when you have to be around them at work or whatever for five minutes a day, that's absolutely nothing compared to being around them for hours at a time.

Does not state exactly what went wrong

I said in my social group.

I've been in a six year relationship with a black women and I can say if it feels good go for it.

The start was great. Sex took a while to get use to each other but now it's amazing. I really had to stop myself from cumming early when doing doggy style because her ass is divine to watch as I slide in her.

6 years on and we have two kids we both work but we bring money for our house and we are going on vacation for the first time this year. We are a team.

Sure we have arguments and she can be fiery. But I remain cool and she runs out of steam. I love her and trust her fully. For me that trust is important in a relationship.

Jesus what shithole social group are you in?

Im black myself, (brazilian, some south american country & dutch) I do not get along with the blacks. They're annoying, loud and ugly. never dated one never will.

Disgusting

Yup!

It's not a shit hole. What I'm saying is that not all of them are the same. There is a difference between a Nigger & a black person basically. When you meet the good kind that haven't been tainted it's great.

Congratulations, user

Just cos your black gf is a bitch doesn't mean every black woman is a bitch

t. Guy with black gf

>There is a difference between a Nigger & a black person

Yeah, it's how many other niggers are around

As smart as you want to pretend your nigger friends are, they would be reduced to "SHEEEEEEEEEIT MUHFUGGA" in half a second when four or more other dindus appear

>She expected money and for me to pay her shit for her
ya, they are high maintenance,

As someone who has been in an interracial relationship with a black chick since school, (And I'm also planning on marrying her.) fuck out of here with this retard think.

By this logic all the relationships I had with white girls that all flowed down the shitter must mean they're the worst women to date in the world.

I would only get a black wife/asian wife I lived in a majority black/asian country. when the dad is white in these relationship it causes a weird dynamic since the kids don't look like the dominant (father) instead like the submissive (mother) so it brings identity issues

>They're okay at first, then they fuck you over.
Many white women fall into that category too.

>blacks aren't SJWs
>BLM not even a thing

What did it feel like when you realized your kids are negroes? I imagine it was a bit of a shock.

why would you want to lower your children intelligence?

>why would you want to lower your children intelligence?
because in this world, that is an advantage

you mean black privilege?

Because it's my choice to do so.
I will never let my skin-color chose for me like some beta whos only claim to acknowledgement is the fact that he was born a certain race.
Nor will I allow my children.

Sounds like a happy life user.
But i'd still appreciate some noods. Maybe show her ass?

The problem is not interacial relationships. The problem is the black american woman. You cam easily get a negrita from south america to be a submissive spouse that will be so happy to live with you in a house with a toiler that can flush paper and electricity

Thats the problem. Fatherless woman. Nothing wrong with black itself but it sounds like she was acting like a teenager and you were unknowingly playing a dad role she wanted to fill her void with. Be a bad dad

Im 13 yrs in
Keep goin

Unless you lived in a place like puerto rico or domincan republic were familys have the most versitile skin colors ever

Good goy. Have slow in the mind half breed children.

What's wrong with that?

You are being naive.

It's more like women don't have anyone to hold their leash anymore, especially in the west.
They want to be dominated, but are told to act like men (because they are equal, right?).
A la the insanity

So are you going to show us your nude nigga or what?

>this

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Well, its a good thing your genetics are going in the garbage disposal.
I feel for your stupid kids, though.
They deserve a better place to come from

>fuck out here with this retard think

looks like you belong with the niggers

>Thought they'd be able to pick being black or white.
Hence "I will never let my skin-color chose for me" which is what I will teach them.
Race will be something they are going to be taught out of the womb not to rely on.

There is a reason race based organizations like BLM and the KKK are filled to the brim with useless wastes of oxygen.
Their race is all they have. Other than that they add absolutely nothing to the benefit of humanity and they know it, and they hate it. They /need/ something to cling to for a vain feeling of undeserved, and not earned, importance.

My kids are going no-where near race. They're going to be brought up on their actual achievements user, as I and my Gf have been speaking of for years.

K

Cry them a river.

Disgraceful.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

dindu nuffin

>I had bad relationship... Must have been cause she was black, not because I walked into a shitty relationships

Lol did she dump you user?

I'm mixed race so I guess every person I've ever dated has been an interracial coupling, not sure what the problem is....

Also she said oh shit in bed because she was being nice to make you feel better, of you've never heard that then the other girls just didn't feel like lying to you

Holy shit. Seeing most racial movements this would explain a fuck ton.

>Yeah, it's how many other niggers are around
You have hit the nail on the head.