What does Sup Forums think about the alt knight / based stickman being free?

What does Sup Forums think about the alt knight / based stickman being free?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJsUpeXK6Jo&t=2061s
youtube.com/watch?v=d54VEZa0z2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Deserves to be jailed for bashing in the skulls of innocent people when he wasn't even provoked.

Li esta Bona. GO based Stick man! Esperanto for all

hero

VERDE CHAN

even if those innocent people were mentally challenged libtards?

ESPERANTO is a language for you

kill yourself leftist scum

>bashing in the skulls of innocent people when he wasn't even provoked.
I saw a bunch of rioters get their shit pushed in. Didn't see any 'innocents' getting their skulls bashed in during any of the videos that I watched.

Learnu Esperanto

I honestly don't know much about him.

Wow what a fag

THE GHOST OF VERDE CHAN SPEAKS YOU WILL SEE ME ALL OVER Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=UJsUpeXK6Jo&t=2061s

>Being this fucking retarded.

KEK bless this holy warrior. May his crusade shine a flaming sword of light into the darkness that is globalist antifa degeneracy.

Deus vult, my son. Deus vult.

Fucking hurrdurrr repubtard logic. We can fracture skulls but le rioters are hurting my fee fees!!!!

On the one hand he was standing up for his community and trying to protect civilians from getting attacked by Anti-fa. On the other hand he's a chubby loser who was wearing a cringey "Blue Lives Matter!" shirt and is married to a fucking Chink.

I think he's a faggot.

He should have brought and AR-15 an madumped into the crowd of commie scumbags. Not swung a shitty little stick around.

What's this guy's story? Been out of the loop for a bit

>t. Someone who has seen literally none of the footage

He was set free to back up BASED FLAGMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=d54VEZa0z2I

ESPECIALLY THEN!

Stay strong our right wing brother victory over the leftist scum is near.

haha it's so cute when its mad lol.
remember now, it's your party that loots and riots when they don't get their way.

That would only hurt our cause. You are either too retarded to realise that or you are a false flagging spy. Either way, a helicopter ride awaits you marxist scum

leftie reporting in. this.

One man. One stick. One million crying liberals.

A thriller by M night shamalyan

Antifa rioters attacked Trump supporters. Stickman hit a few of them over the head with his stick to defend the humans. Was held briefly, but all charges were dropped.

Really says something when a libshit cesspit like berkeley drops all charges against a Trump supporter.

Are you 8?

Why are you agreeing that your losing?

ESPERANTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERDE CHAN MUST LIVE

ESPERANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO YOU EVEN PAROLES?

because we are. the alt-right is very strong after Trumps win and I feel like we are losing the fight

not but that's a pic of THE CLANKENING
those are Ukrainians rioting/protesting/fighting their own government to go back to Russia and align most with lefties

is this a CLANKENING thread now?

leftie again here. what is clankening?

Cringe fucking autist shouldn't be allowed anywhere near normal people.

==THANK YOU BASED STICKMAN==

Good thing leftists aren't people.

He was as just and righteous as the antifa he attacked.

because Ukraine isn't Russia you idiot, they were an independent state and Russia marched in and took over while we watched

Back in 2014 Crimea was taken back by the Russians after a general election took place where the people of Crimea voted unanimously to go back to being Russian
The main Ukraine government has an autistic fit on par with taking an autists toy and denies the election as void
>Free Crimeans hold a protest
>Ukraine government pushes the, back a little too hard
>free crimeans aren't like Americans and simply go home and say "oh well" and just bitch about it
>NO.webm
>free crimeans instead begin fighting back against the government forces and hunker down behind fuck huge road blocks right in the Crimean capital square
>Ukraine government wont take that shit
>government forces begin sniping any and all Free crimeans who pop their heads up
>free crimeans respond in kind by assuming Roman esque battle formations behind shields and marching forward and killing said snipers with pistols

>TL;DR
a lot of people were killed fighting against their government after they were denied freedom

What's this about stickman and esperanto? Li volus esperanto esti la sola lingvo de mondo?

The hell was this all about?

>They want flag
>No take flag

Well then why the fuck did you start this? All us righties hate street gutter violence. We'd do anything to avoid it. And you fucking idiots started this shit? Over MILO the gay jew nigger fucker? Over Richard Spencer giving an interview? Over Trump coming to Chicago to speak to supporters?

Why Why WHY did you think normalizing political violence was a good idea? Do you know how much better at fighting we are than your army of trannies, 4 foot tall mexicans, and other misfits?