Why are Amerifats so stupid?

Why are Amerifats so stupid?

1 stone? nobody fucking uses that measurement, most haven't even heard of it before

Nice bait eurobro!

But right now those sick selfish and inbreed britons are our main enemies.

Our schools teach us that the Bible trumps Secular humanism as a metric for propriety and correctness

The brits invented imperial units you dumb fuck, Americans call them English units

Because we can get away with it.

I don't know, why is europe so cucked?

I guess your trolling of imperial is somewhat right now since Britain left the EU...

I think fahrenheit makes sense. When it was created it was designed to demonstrate extreme temperatures at below zero and above 100. Celsius doesn't have such an easy to understand scale for common temperatures.

It's a European unit of measure.

Uh, the American system of measurement originated IN Europe.

I love Fahrenheit. It's my favorite Imperial measurement.

Exactly, so why is it being put with US measurement system?

Fucking idiot, celsius is perfect. At 0ºC the liquid you have instead of brain freezes and at 100ºC it boils.

In Murica they count by burgers
1 large
1 small
1 medium

Fuck off eurofag. Bad bait. And soon your units are going to be goats once Islam dominate

>Why are Amerifats so stupid?
Because we are.
Next question?

Donald Turd and Nigger Farage.

Well it's more Britain, we use stones more than pounds for something like a persons weight. We use miles as often as we'd use kilometres. Grams, ounces, cups, we use them all. we use all measurements. Why this madness? Because fuck.

England creates the pound as a unit of measurement for weight, switches to a French unit for mass but uses new weight system based on rocks at the same exact time interchangeably, creates currency called a pound.
>America's dumb

"Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"

"Bbggwaaaaaar!"