Post the worst eyesore of you're city

hard choice.
i wish i was blind every time i got out my house.
even the people are massive eyesore

That wall, fucking unfinished building

It looks rustic and charming, not an eyesore at all.

There are so many

shit

That building is not build with unpainted cement. Disgusting desu.

that looks cool as shit though

ok pleb

>you are city

no I'm not

At the very least it's a nice icon

No windows
Designed to withstand thermonuclear blasts
Houses all manner of secret NSA and CIA spying programs
Rumored to be owned in full by the Bogdanovs

>Bogdanovs
lol who?

Worry not Japan, your tribute to India looks great.

>i am city
no i am human

Bullshit neighbourhood where you can easily get robbed by a group of gypsies. I wish we could kill them all together taking our hands

What city

easy

Something has to be done for Brighton though. It looks stuck in the 80s

why would someone intentionally make a building look like it's been melting in the sun

Yeah it's bad alright, and right near the river.

because le ebin modern ideas
the architect is unironically fucked in the head
>pic related

what is it?

Looks evil

The building is empty and the only tower in the city. Its only use is to help lost people get back to the city centre because its visible from everywhere

that's actually the worst design for a building I've ever seen

That's very aesthetic

It's designed by Frank Gehry.
Gehry was born as Frank Owen Goldberg.
His buildings are famously known for leaks. It's quite hard to build something curvy and all and keeping the water out.
Somehow developers still work with him. God knows why.
The most fucked up thing about the building you posted is it's clear disrespect for it's surrounding buildings.

>Designed to withstand thermonuclear blasts
No way

Would you like it better if painted red?

Do Czech architects have a perverse pleasure to humilate your cities?

ust fucking destroy it

at least it functions somewhat

And that's how we like it, thank you very much. Brighton is a lovely cosy seaside city, no need to make it a cold and souless monstrosity of glass and steel like London has become.

you know what he meant, stop being a dick

would be okay in a american city with no old building around though

This shit is grossly kitsch.

it's a big silo in the middle of the city

That could actually be OK in the right setting, but judging by the surrounding buildings the architect should be shot

Sorry for you lad, why someone would ruin an entire landscape is beyond me

>tfw speer couldn't finish his plans to redesign our city

probably this buttugly hotel

>It's designed by Frank Gehry.
>Gehry was born as Frank Owen Goldberg.

AKA the Jews did this. Sup Forums is always right.

its american fault

they bombed that place in WW2 when they misscalculated Prague for Dresden

Jesus. We should go back in time and help Hitler win the war.

>Crazy how nature do dat

>city
>this passes for a city in Russia

This fucking ugly and tall piece of shit

NYC

yes

>long lines
>eyesore

shit taste faggot

It's from the 60s right in the city center, in the old town. They should tear it down desu.

How hasn't a Parisian chimed in with the classic Tour Montparnasse?

They also built this fucking church. It would've been better to keep this place empty. I bet we paid and expensive designer for this block of waste

I like it.

I love modernist buildings with plastered walls. Or is it raw concrete? I like that, too.

It's concrete, it's just a commieblock

It's an impressive monument. I wish we had cool shit like that in Sweden.

And the colours are nice too. White + red/blue details really works wonders.

there's just too many

nearly everything that was built after late 90s, because obviously no good things there built after the late 90s except few exceptions

modernism was a mistake

this beautiful railway terminal (Windsor station) was decommissioned to make space for a hideous stadium, sort of a similar fate of Penn Station and the Madison Square Gardens, although this station is at least still standing as a piece of historical architecture

Montreal has a lot of eye sores mixed in with beautiful heritage architecture, our architects were given too much freedom in the 60s

freedon ain't free

I like the tower in Malmö though. I would like if it stands in contrast with the old town, or at least would fit in.

>nearly everything that was built after late 90s
This is so true. The city of mine really takes care now what they actually built. It caused uproar when too many complained about their oldtown being raped.

But there are a few really good architects desu. I was really impressed by pic related.

that looks so much like north america its weird

wtf are you smoking, that is a fine example of Brutalist architecture I have ever seen

We have a lot of shitty building is Moscow which was built in 90s, but this one drives me mad every time I see it.

>tfw your city will one day be a slavic cyberpunk vaporwave metropolis full of gopniks, blydos, Armenians, and chechens all drinking and shooting at eachother.

And this is how this place used to look like before red scum demolished tower, gates and church in the right part of the photo. Eyesore I posted above stands right where the church stands in this photo.

Kys

that's cause its Yonkers in New York, dipshit

I think it looks badass

is that the Church/Mosque/Synagogue hybrid I heard was being built in Berlin? What happened to that thing anyways?

didnt the notice the route marker on the minimap or the dindus desu

this ugly shit in London is now 'iconic' and protected, every apartment there is about £2 million now, thanks hitler

it has an interesting interconnected concept though, its like a town in 1 complex

>Church/Mosque/Synagogue hybrid
It's a church. There are no muslims where I live. There is only a small minority of christians, besides all atheists.

Your entire country was raped after 1917

russia does not exist anymore, it is just a jewish concrete mess

russia is a meme

lmaoing at Tzarists life t b h

but why do you fap to this imperial bullshit anyway? because of qt little royal children? fucking kek

Moscow City (name of the skyscrapers district) actually looks great and its far from historical center so it's not an eyesore at all.

because it had russian people and russian architecture not degraded bydlo dogshit and ugly mud and concrete

>inb4 le peasants
jewish propaganda

i respect moscow and paris for doing that, i wish all of londons modern stuff stayed in canary wharf

Funny thing is: if there were Russian Empire in 2017, it would be very similar to Russian Federation, only with Tsar instead of Putin.

>russian architecture

more like swedish and italian, also byzantine

well thats bullshit and you know its (unless you're +15)

*it

My city unironically doesn't have one.

It's a bit rusty-looking, but it adds to the look, I feel.

Portugal is the coziest country in Europe, or even entire planet.

i've been there , they brew beer there and it looks pretty awesome

Not all of Portugal looks great, and we have some dirty cities/streets like a bit all over, but the downtowns are all very neat.

By luck we've had enough money/peace to keep the old buildings but not enough to keep renovating them, so they feel properly old without being in ruins, for the most part.

the curly thing was designed by a Dutchman iirc

>By luck we've had enough money/peace to keep the old buildings
It's more like you haven't got enough money to demolish old nice buildings and build shitty new ones instead. And it's great.