Got any music related to or about being transgender that is not against me!

Got any music related to or about being transgender that is not against me!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5X6A0VSodAA
youtube.com/watch?v=qMjNFBUtTo4
toldslant.bandcamp.com/music
youtube.com/watch?v=2URUNhH9pRM
youtube.com/watch?v=gjFY3ivofRY
youtu.be/YCZJi3Z0ihQ)
youtu.be/u1sEt3NjHNA)
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160831110833.htm
youtu.be/oPQLJGy-fNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=5X6A0VSodAA
is this song about being trans

youtube.com/watch?v=qMjNFBUtTo4

I know some artists that are transgender, but none of them as far as I know deal with it all that much in their music, but I'll list them anyway because you're not likely to be getting anything better than that:
Wendy Carlos
Jayne County
Dee Palmer (Jethro Tull, actually intersex, but whatever, she's listed under transgender musicians on Wikipedia so that's good enough for me)
Anohni/Antony and the Johnsons
Genesis P-Orridge (Throbbing Gristle, Psychic TV, though I don't know if transgender is the right word, he's a bit of an eccentric character)
Pearl Thompson (The Cure, maybe, I can't confirm it but he was Porl, now he's Pearl, and most pics recently show him/her in dresses and make-up and stuff, so I'm assuming he/she's transgender, but I wouldn't take this as gospel truth)
Angela Morley (was Wally Stott, did a lot of work with Scott Walker, Dusty Springfield, Shirley Bassey, etc.)

thats sad...i wish there was more music that was about being trans.... sad...

If you like bedroom pop stuff, check out Told Slant.

toldslant.bandcamp.com/music

Jordaan Mason

OP is literally a faggot. Kill your self. Actually the essence of self died long ago. Kill your physical self now.

how did the essence of self die? your insult doesn't make sense.

that is almost my kind of music...if the singer didn't sound like we was one second away from crying the whole time...

You died long, long ago user, the only thing left is a husk following the momentum put forth by the people you listened to and told you being a fucking freak was OK. Can you say your thoughts are your own, and not an ideology pretending to have autonomy?

youtube.com/watch?v=2URUNhH9pRM

youtube.com/watch?v=gjFY3ivofRY

yes i can say that being trans is only a third of who i am im much more into what it is im making of my life.

Walter/Wendy Carlos: Switched on Bach
Portishead: Glory Box
Weird Al Yankovic: Truck Drivin' Man

Then why are you looking for music to jack off to your personality for? I'm a Sup Forumsack and I don't listen to Alabama nigger (youtu.be/YCZJi3Z0ihQ) or Erika (youtu.be/u1sEt3NjHNA) on the daily. I don't post on Sup Forums about what type of music specifically adheres to my degenerate personality and lifestyle, I don't go around looking for LSD music (which I do some times)

You are clearly deluded. Look into yourself, you need help in finding yourself, you don't know who you are, so you chose the community that is the most blatantly accepting amongst its members. You need help user, not acceptance. You are not meant to be the way you are

>I already had the surgery
Kek, RIP
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160831110833.htm

youtu.be/oPQLJGy-fNs

Damn so you're serious aren't you. Wow user, it's not that big of a problem to be annoyed by a trans music thread but it takes a huge asshole to go out of your way and attack that person's identity.

Even though, yeah, we're on le epic Sup Forums edgy website, I think Sup Forums has been moving away from this kind of sick shit and you won't get much support here.

wow so you don't listen to sad music when your sad or energetic music when you hyped? i just want a few songs to listen to wen I'm feeling really dysphoric ...is that so wrong? and if so why?

Frank Zappa - Bobby Brown Goes Down

thanks for the mus guys some of them are good some were not so good some were jokes....but thanks.