Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZINwoF2k0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

desu

xxxtentation mixtape or whatever you call it
yung lean's earlier work

I"M LIKE BITCH WHO IS YOUR MANZ

I TOOK A WHITE BITCH TO STARBUCKS

I don't really care for his other full lengths too much, but I find myself listening to this s/t at least once a week. Very surprising turn of events

i thought it was pretty short-lived

Why would you hate AOTY

i wanted to hate anything zach hill participated in besides the death grips but "roll your eyes" and "spiral to me" were actually decent and remind me of 02'

whenever theres nigger music on radio i dont feel like wanting to have sex with anyone anymore

like god damn this music is pure fucking garbage. none of these thirsty under 30 year old singers are good musicians

why should music make you want to have sex?
and why are you listening to the radio if you hate "nigger music" so much

Why? Hella is almost more important than Death Grips in a lot of ways. Zach's also been in Scar's on Broadway and Wavves, and Death Grips would be nothing without him. Also, the first i.l.y's album is the best

>Hella is almost more important than Death Grips in a lot of ways.
>almost
please elaborate

youtube.com/watch?v=BZINwoF2k0M

Loded Diper

Hella is easily the most fluid and consistent contributer to math rock, an entire genre. They've released numerous genre altering classics along with fusing their music with hard rock and noise/experimental. They really pushed the limits of what math rock could be.

On the other hand, Death Grips have done a hip-hop mixtape, pop rap, experimental rap, dark ambient beats, obscure glitch hop, rap punk fusion, and a mutant mix of all of those. Even though I like Death Grips more, everything they've done with the exception of TPTB and maybe GP has already been done before and half of it is hipster as fuck.

That is a really unflattering image of Arca.
But then again, almost all images of Arca are unflattering.

People on /mu would probably shoot me for this but that and The white stripes (album) are my least favorite of their discography

>almost
idiot

>Be me
>Thinking Death Grips are just edgy garbage
>Listens to them
>Oh shit they're fucking good
>Everyone told me that Jenny Death was just nu metal garbage
>Listens to it
>It's a fucking GOAT

5/10 album like most of what they've made

Thank you for your mature and agreeable opinion

Fuck

I HAVE FUCKING CANCER

I'd recommend to listen to the rest of their discography

not that bad

I did, I listened to all before Jenny Death but I wasn't excited for listening to it because "hehe nu metal shit".

Posting a photoshopped cover because reasons

I was actually expecting this to not be that bad, but it tourns out it is that bad.

its just basic art pop with rap verses, not that bad

this album has everything i hate in it, but i guess if you put together everything i hate, you get something good?

their first album is way better than this, by the way

I always thought that Sweet Trip album was a vaporwave album because of the shitty cover. Was genuinely shocked at how great it was.

I was really surprised how much I dug Art Angels when it dropped. I never cared for Grimes' work before that. I've since realised that was wrong of me, but it's still her best by far

Perfect From Now On. I fucking hate that sort of 90s american-shithead-rock like Pavement and I don't find much of BtS' schtick any more entertaining, but this album is something else

>way better
Well, I'm looking up for some bad stuff at the moment, might as well give it a try.
This but first two albums.

One my favorites so far this year

Yo, Satan.

ARCA IS A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING

Why? Froot is the worst album of 2015, she wrote it all by herself yet somehow managed to make generic garbo pop, what a dumb irrelevant old hag.

tfw the only math rock you know is hella