Heem

FRIENDLY HEEMINDER: if you don't either pay for ppvs, have fight pass, or support the UFC through purchasing product then your opinion on fighter treatment, fight quality, or anything else is irrelevant. You are not a customer of the UFC. You do not contribute anything to the product but still try to reap all of the benefits (and often have the audacity to expect a company, you don't even pay, to cater to your preferences). If you want things to improve and complain about it, yet you illegally steal UFC content then you are the scum of the earth. You are leeches on the company and on the sport as a whole. All of you criminal slime will get what's coming to you one day.

Buy UFC 205 here: UFC.tv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vontWkWrN6U
reddit.com/r/MMAStreams/
w-as.com/?f3Z9G
youtube.com/watch?v=OICd1FYnGK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ufcshills on Sup Forums
absolutely disgusting.jpg

Schaub is God

conor confirmed kind of welfare NEETs

our lord and savior

Poorfags BTFO

desu i hope trump doesn't show up, cause we will end up discussing politics during the fights instead of enjoying the heems

The fuck kind of faggot are you for not wanting a meme moment like that to happen?

yell dew fookin nutin ye

it's going to happen anyway because almost every fight has a minority

Can you shut up about the elections when a huge fight card is on you moron?

i want it to happen but the threads are already getting shat up and the event hasn't even started yet

Just roll with it, pussy. Go back to r/mma if you need a safe space.

Men, not drama queens like urself :)

Does anyone else hope by some miracle Joanna loses and then cries?

Just report any post that are strictly talking about politics.

Everyone should stop betting on the fights and instead buy the PPV, because having a good time is a sure thing!

Shills are out in full force

Thinking about buying the fights but I'd be watching alone and not with 6 buddies so I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Raquel will win

Telling people not to take your service without paying for it is "shilling." t. criminal

And you guys have the audacity to complain about anything UFC.

>tfw too inteligent to buy ppv

Bud those of us that can afford to bet can afford to order the ppv. You think I'd be making meme parlays if I earned what you earned?

wut betting site

I'm waiting to see how crappy the prelim streams are first

What a stupid bet. Of all the bets you could have made that one is terrible.

***REMINDER***

ur all posting in a shill thread, should probably make a new one. irregardlessly five(5) streams will be unironically posted shortly before the PPV. thanks.

Why do you think Miesha Tate has an edge over Pennington? Please explain in as much detail as you can.

I've literally never had a bad stream and I've watched every event online. What fucking stupid ass websites are you goofs using?

>mfw user thinks alvarez will win

I really want poorfags that steal from dana and ari to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=vontWkWrN6U

51:40

you're welcome dummy

Please keep in mind that if you don't want to pay the UFC to insult your intelligence by propping up Conor as a legitimate LW title challenger you can find a stream at reddit.com/r/MMAStreams/

it won't happen. too many security issues

You now remember "Wholesome" Holly Holm.

Are you upset you spent 60 dollars on something most everyone else in the thread will be watching for free?

Lol well now I'm convinced bud lmao

How many bongs?

what betting site is that bro

>$60

I literally earn that in one hour. It's nothing to me. I dropped $1200 for 2 tickets to 194. It's called having money, little bitch. Men like me will always keep our boots on the throats of losers like you.

>another broke bum trying to sell some shit

get that weak ass shill shit outta here

w-as.com/?f3Z9G

>You also confuse pure democracy with the deomcracy thats in the United States.
You've misread what I wrote, brother. I know America is not a pure democracy. The distinction between the two was precisely the point I was trying to make: that pure democracy is, as the founders suggested, less democractic than the form of democracy that the US chose to embrace.

Also, there's really no reason for you to continue being so rude, I've been nothing but nice to you. Surely we can have this conversation like gentlemen, no? This behaviour of yours is precisely the kind of "passion" that your founders were safeguarding against.

>"So strong is this propensity of mankind to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions and excite their most violent conflicts."
>"A common passion or interest will, in almost every case, be felt by a majority of the whole; a communication and concert result from the form of government itself; and there is nothing to check the inducements to sacrifice the weaker party or an obnoxious individual. Hence it is that such democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths."

holly "big dick clit" holm

It's a crapshoot whether they will work by the main event especially since it's a big meme fight

Eddie will lay on Conor for 25 minutes and theres nothing he can do about it

is this a virus

What?

Yeah a money making virus. Click it, pussy.

A prostitute earns $200+ in one hour.

naw

and barberena
and mike perry

literally the best card left this year

youtube.com/watch?v=OICd1FYnGK0

Yeah but your mom doesnt get paid for 10 hours a night.

BIG OIRISH BALLS YEH

yasss

@72495300
>ronda nudes

I have a black eye from training yesterday. Should I make a post online about trump protesters attacking me?

>he thinks 60/h is rich-guy pay

whatever floats ur GOAT

No, people protesting Trump are definitely not the hateful, vindictive types

women who roid get massive clits

there pic of her after rousy fight where you literally can see her clit through pants and it looks like a dick

this bitch looks so smug

>Never seen a vagina in his life

Good luck.

You have to go back

s-source plz...

back off mamaguevo that whore's my wife

>PPV in crystal clear HD= $60
>Nights supply of Corn Nuts = $30
>12 pack of Bud Light =$9

Split between you and 9 buddies that is less than $10 a person and the memories will last you a lifetime.

You have 10 seconds to give me one GOOD reason you aren't watching the ppv and having a great night in for just a few bucks?

what is it now that the Cowboy fight is off?

No I don't. I know that it's middle class for where I live (so cal). It's rich if I lived in some canadian shithole like toronto.

No. Do not bring yourself down to their level user.

>12 beers for 10 guys

I too remember when I was 12.

>dockfag and Adan going @ it on fight day
These are the only prelims I need

How do you know he's not a girl?

It got voided so it won't count.

I call this one, the east coast parlay.

lads I've had 8 cans of Budweiser and I'm feeling buzzed

Still waiting on these mongrel friends of mine to pick me up, head to the pub and then go back at 2 for the fight

im a girl btw

The payout will be adjusted to your remaining picks without the cowboy fight, it won't be cancelled.

>8 cans of Budweiser
>haven't shot yourself yet

why

Eight deep already? Unless you partake in some illegal substances you don't have a hope of making it to the fight.

Ur opinion = wgaf

That's the exact reason, my mates are in town getting coke

These bud are making me feel sleepy man

do you unironically drink american beer?

budweiser is terrible, nobody drinks that.

It feels good to be the only fight fan on /heem/ who doesn't use alcohol. I'm drinking water right now.

>12 beers being insufficient for 10 people is an opinion

lmao

Cheapest in the offie now fuck off ya snag tooth mongoloid

You're a bent cunt

you're also the only one that's never tasted pussy in his life

Lads how many bings and bongs till FP prelims?

4 hours goof

literally shit taste lad

started too early m8

Whhhhh dinny give a fuckkk

All beer is terrible, people just convince themselves to like certain ones

ayy

so what are you gonna do when you finish your first beer than there still like 6 hours left? drink water?

Bud is muck, I'm on the Heineken myself. Comfy beer.

Bulletproof coffee here.

>there are people in this thread who are not in ketosis right now

>tfw remember cage warriors starts in just an hour
Wew I'm ready for some heems

>mfw Conor beats Eddie and then dodges Ferguson

>UFC 209
>NATE DIAZ VS CONOR MCGOOBZ FOR THE LIGHTWEIGHT BELT