Beyonce is in the studio with Sigur Ros

Beyonce is in the studio with Sigur Ros

i wish them the best of luck on their quest for making the most boring album of all time

oh I bet she is

FPBP

slay

Look, i know bribing p4k didnt work, having father john misty write on your last album didnt work.
Its never going to work, legit hipsters are always going to think you are mediocre garbage.
And if they were going to like a pop star ironically it would be britney spears.

Maybe you should pay thom yorke to turn his wonky eye towards ya

of course she is, queen bey aint gon write her own music

Sauceee

why are people trying to force this talentless retard?

I miss back when she was just a generic pop star instead of trying to be a "serious" artist. At least Britney never pretended to be something she wasn't.

ITT: white bois

They are incorporating the coda of Varuo into one of her songs. she's sings over top it

man, even if you are a drooling moron that likes pop music beyonce is forgettable and cringy as fuck, some orchestrated girl power garbage thats actually written in a smokey back room by white men.
The only thing that keeps her relevant is you get called a racist for calling her garbage by her cult of personality retard fans.
I mean what is she even trying to fucking do, does she want the bored white guy posting on mu audience?
Why?
We know its all an illusion, she doesnt write her music, doesnt play any instruments, the whole commodificaion of feminism to sell her crapola albums
Plus she is old and already had kids, no one wants to fap to her anymore.

The beyonce fanbase will continue to be fat black women and yuppies who want the musical equivalent of saying they have a black friend so they arent racist

She should take a pic wearing a burzum shirt, shit would be hilarious and mu approved

t. White boi

HOW SWAY?

i don't know how i feel about this

Beyonce is not in the studio with Sigur Ros

proof?

you just KNOW

was it autism?

I'll give you your proof
*unzips dick*

they gon fucc?

Bey seems like the kind of woman who can take multiple men in one night

Thom "Every Nig In His Right Place" Yorke would never do that.

Samefag

(((((((((Beyonce))))))))

holy shit that sounds amazing

This but unironically.

bump

YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#slay

Beyoncë is not very good, imo. Her voice is nothing special. Except single ladies, which is an excellent song.

I hate this fucking board

>pretending to not like beyonce except for single ladies
how much of a contrarian you are?
you know that this song sounds just like any other beyonce song, how could you like only that song?

I agree

Fpbp.

why?

Because it's possible to only like one or two songs by an artist.

Victory Rose was always garbage and I dived head into post-rock.
Ambient vacuum trash.

you obviously got affected by other people's opinions
pathetic

I just turned gay

Is this a new meme?

Yeah dude. You're right. I actually thought lemonade was great but was just saying it was dumb to gain the upper-hand in a hipster pissing contest on Sup Forums. Good call.

fat

Ok?

i want to have sexs with this woman