Need help from good old random out there!

Need help from good old random out there!

Got this little fucker in my hands a few days ago.
Saved up almost 2 years for it. the 32gb Corsair i shared with my best buddy to get everyone 16gb DDR4 Ram for whole save of money.
the 1060 is my old card and im waiting for the 1080Ti to buy at release for motherfucking 820€! Paid at this moment almost 1.500€ for brand new hardware. did i waste my money ?
its a good idea to get the 1080Ti ? my Buddy got 2 RX480s right now and is good with it. my OC is for the lulz and the VCore is Crap i know... black bars bcz im a paranoid dipshit !

>did i waste my money

Yes

Are you gonna play in 4k resolution? If your stuck with a 1080p screen there is no reason to upgrade.

What games even require a setup like that? Might be better off with a vanilla 1080 or even 1070 and getting a proper monitor (gsync, 144hz or better, ips, etc.).

Nope. Still on 1080p 32" at this monent. it was a tv i get for free in a contract. i will by 2k or 4k screen in the next few months. The setup like the old one where the 1060 is from are for 4k or 8k Mods in Skyrim or F4 and many Steam games. Can Play barely at weekends or for some hours after work.

Its watercooled and this shit. there goes the money.

Corsair does the job right now.

Sounds fun. All i play is counter strike

>did i waste my money
>AMD
yes

There's nothing worth playing.

Why is memory not in dual channel anyways has this op madman used slots 0&1

DAFUQ ! Its dual channel. the banks are exactly in 2 different colors. What have i fucked up when i build this rig ? I even looked in the Motherboard Manual to set the ram correctly. Ps. it was 4x8GB Rams what ive split the bill with my best buddy.

So we got each 2x8gb ram

Here you go my random chanpai ^^

well i dont fucking know but it should say dual channel in memory mode

Nope i dont think so. What else i should buy for the money ? its SMALL Budget ! i cant pay 1000€ ore more for 10 Core Intels my friend.

Does it matter? Still gonna end up a 30 year old virgin

Honestly man, the way I look at it, if it took two years for you to save up that money, you wasted your money. Stay within your means bro.

Yes my rigs 10 years ago showed it also. i think its a bug in the software cuz no updates for everything is out right at this moment.

In Cinebench R15 it shows me Windows 8 instead of windows 10 also.

your goddam right! but i have honest work and thats my life so doesnt matter anyway ?

saved money i could burn instead of saving it. so its going for me no crap debit card or something. but doesnt matter what should i do anyways ? intel is not an option.

What Skyrim mods you run?

where do you live and how did you spend so much