I'm from the year 2025

I'm from the year 2025
Ama

How is Avatar 2

I'm from the year 2035.
OP's dead and a fag by then.

how are the virtual waifus in the future?

Seems legit.

AARE PEOPLE STILL POSTING BANE MEME
???????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????

Has half life 3 come out yet, or perhaps an update to cube world?

Better than the first. Although it didn't beat Avatar in the box office. It is now the 3rd highest grossing of all time.

A lot better now. Pretty realistic. They had to put a time restriction though due to many being sucked in and basically not eating or drinking anything.
It is still around. It becomes mainstream though.
Half Life 3 still being hinted at coming out. A leaked test footage comes out in 2019.

Who wins the 2016 election? How are things in America? In Europe?

How bad does Trump lose?

Does Trump get re-elected?

Is Flash's second suit better?

how does the time restriction work?
does my waifu's memory get erased when I am forced to leave her for my allotted "reality" time?

How's the new Star Trek show? Does it get any other spinoffs that look less shit?

What's the next big thing after super hero movies?

Trump does win but just barley. It goes down the wire. America is okay. Still top dog so to speak. Parts of Europe gets absolutely fucked by ISIS though. Some still are trying to undo what they did. UK is a powerhouse though. Not as much as America is so to speak but the Brexit was a blessing for them.
He doesn't. Almost did though.
He does, Shockingly enough. His competition was Kanye so not much competition.
I think so. People are split.
Basically you enter your virtual world and pick your ideal waifu. It can be anyone. You can come and go as you please and everything will be saved BUT you can only stay within the max time limit which is about 5-6 hours. Once you hit the limit the device "cools down". They do this so you can eat and drink, etc. Many died from not doing this cause of being too into it and some sued the companies which is why they did this. The cool down is 30 min. it only does it once you hit the max. once its over you can go back to the virtual world. There is a hack though that gets rid of time restrictions though. Bit complicated.
It starts off meh but does a pretty decent job at doing its own thing. No spin-off but rumors of a Spock spin-off.
Video game adaptions become fucking huge.

How is Justice League?

How is PTA's next film?

Which one was capekino? Justice League Part 2 or Infinity War?
Is BvS considered the best cape movie?

Obviously you don't have a pic, but can you post something close to, or describe the flash cosume

I don't think you're really from the future, how does berlin get destroyed?

>Trump does win but just barley
What about wheat and corn?

Ratings for Wonder Woman, Justice League, Black Panther and Dr Strange?

How's Refn's career post-Neon Demon

Does Kevin 'O Leary run for Prime Minister?

Pretty good actually, Since Snyder is not as involved as the other films. Aquaman, Flash, and Batman steal the show.
Pretty fucking good. It gets praise by many.
Infinity War ends up being praised the most. Both are good but I like how JL ends.
ISIS.
What do you mean?
Wonder Women gets a 55%.
Justice League gets 68%
Black Panther gets 75%
Dr Strange gets 89%
His career is still active. Gets a bit more popular with another film that is basically Drive but it somehow ends up bring more popular than Drive.

Did Guy Ritchie make his Rock'n'rolla sequel?

Was Wes Anderson's animated dog movie any good?

Do the mods/janitors ever become competent or does every board devolve into Sup Forums?

How was Shane Carruth's The Modern Ocean.

user was joking about your spelling, you oblivious twat.

Yes. It is good.
Sorta. It was hit and miss.
Sup Forums and Sup Forums get so bad to the point of being Sup Forums that Hiro holds a thread asking if they feel mods are doing their job with it resulting in a complete overhaul in terms of mods. Mods are so much better now but not good.
So fucking good. It is his best film. He gains a bit of popularity from the film

>roleplay threads

Why would he lie? He's not getting anything from it

Well I can't argue with that logic, time travel is real.

What if someone discovers a way to communicate with the past through the internet.

He'd post torrents everywhere, people would stop going to the movies, Hollywood would track his parents down and use the technology to hire a hitman in the past to kill them before they could spawn him, nothing ever happened, paradox and shit