Star Trek BBS vs SWS

Star Trek

>BIG BLACK SHIP Vs small white ship
What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

startrek.com/database_article/nero
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that ship looks like it can take on the NCC-1701-D

Of course user, a BIG BLACK SHIP can't take over any lame small white ship.

>big black ship
>commanded by a FUCKING WHITE MALE

Kinda like slavery.

Kek that one fly over my head, good one user.

>Karen getting her leg broken by Khan

Hottest moment of the movie

and her undressing wasnt?

hfs user, you too?

Nah, there was no reason for it other than hitting the softcore quota so it was too out of place to be hot

The enterprise did not fire a single shot in that movie.

WE WUZ SPACE SHIEPS N SHIET!!!

>The enterprise did not fire a single shot in that movie.
>little white cant shot
>BIG BLACK SHIP SHOT A LOT

was that shit even canon?

Everyone is missing the point

>White ship wins in the end

And the little white ship survives
USA USA USA

The part you're forgetting, is that this version of the NCC-1701 can already take on the Enterprise D.

The black warship could eat a Soverign class for breakfast, and have some time to obliterate a Borg Sphere.

>Size is all that matters

Arguing about fictional shit is pointless, but unless there's a canon source for the wattage of the phaser bank or something of the new enterprise, then they cant be compared

Yeah, it's pointless, but it's in the "eh, why not?" category.

As for how powerful it is: Do I need to bring up the fact that this Enterprise held its own against a ship from hundreds of years into the future, that is canonically about as big as the Voth City-ship from Voyager, and was built with Borg technology of the time?

This reboot universe is way off into the deep end, with power levels akin to Star Wars where the canon books sometimes suggest that a single turbo laser's dishing out a couple of Hiroshimas every blast.

Bruh they got fully rekt by the Romulan mining ship, despite being the flagship of the fleet.

Jango Fett's personal ship could single-handedly destroy the federation during the time of the Enterprise-D going off the canon numbers alone, so there's a long long way to go before they reach Star Wars levels

>Mining ship
startrek.com/database_article/nero
Have a fun read.
My favourite part is how he found a borg vessel or wreck, completely augmented his entire vessel using that technology, went back to the Romulus system, and then proceeded to yell at Spock, all in the brief window between when Spock expected to arrive (before the sun going super nova) and when he did arive (after the sun going super nova).

As for being "wrecked", they still did a fair amount of damage to a borg enchanced vessel during a surprise attack.

Compare that to Wolf 359

I dunno, Trek has some odd power levels. A ship that can cloak and phase would fuck a lot of shit up

The whole borg thing comes from a comic, and is never mentioned in the film. If you include comics everything gets a lot crazier all over, but if the Romulan ship was just a hum-drum mining ship then it all fits together a lot better

Nice trips.