Red pill me on big dicks user. Do girls honestly prefer them?

Red pill me on big dicks user. Do girls honestly prefer them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lobjgVo0c2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dicks like that? Yes.
10/10 times

Big dicks is like your drug of choice.

Taking them is good at the moment, but over time you'll wreck yourself; then no one will want your used up body.

Not true

Based on conversations with women, some of them do, some of them dont.
Im not talking about conversations with women i was fucking. Just random bullshit bar talk with coworkers and some cool patrons.
A few waitresses were into big dicks and about as many said no more than 7 inches and ideal for them was 6 or so.
The ones who liked big dicks were taller in general except for one.
All of the heavier girls said they liked bigger than 7 but anything like 10 was rediculous and just painful.

I doubt any of them have ever seen a 10 inch cock

OP, sadly, that pic is shopped. Real pic had a smaller dong

Most women aren't aware that their vags also have sizes.

My last girlfriend had what she described as a small vagina
and said that sex mostly hurt for her, until i got in. yes, im below average. way below. but that
made for the best sex this girl ever had as she went on and on.

lol babydick

Lmao

Too bad. It is hot

Average and above are liked
small aren't really enjoyable
really big dicks look nice but aren't too much fun in practice

uuuuuh do you actually know her? whats her first name?

I don't know about liking them exclusively, but if you can get an ice cream cone with two scoops, wouldn't you?

Plus it's not just physical, it's psychological for the both of you.

Kek that's just sad to bully the little guy like that.

Nice trips.

I've had 7 women (not including my wife) handle my dick. None could get more than halfway down when blowing me and 6 out of the 7 had a hard time when we had sex. I had to take it slow at first to work it into them or I would hurt them.

My wife has the same problem, takes a while for her to get it in and I can't go balls deep or rough because it hurts her.

>my dicks a little over 6.5 inches
>about 6 inches in girth

Most dudes dicks aren't big. Seeing 7 inch dicks is rare, regardless of what you hear on the internet.

The majority of women like average dicks. The ones who want monsters cocks are the ones you need to steer the fuck clear from. They will never be satisfied.

>fucking a ginger
you must be ugly

That is something someone without anything to offer besides his dick size would say. Kek

I got an alright size dick for a white dude.. If I try go balls deep in my girl she complains it hurts and so I can only half dick fuck her.. feelsbadman. Which I had a smaller dick so I could go balls deep.

Its hard to fix a girl with a good enough gag reflex to give you a decent blowjob too.

kekd harder than u, cause what else do i need besides that?
youtube.com/watch?v=lobjgVo0c2Q

and now she's your ex cause she turned 12 and realized it was wrong?

Women seem to like to pose for pictures them and that's it.

It feels good to have a big dick. I won't mock you for not having one, but I feel sorry if it hits your self esteem. Not all girls are the same but a lot seem to enjoy seeing and feeling a big one.

never been laid

We have very similar cocks, mine may be a tiny bit more girthy.
I agree to the highest degree. Most don't take our size of cock very well, and none can throats it that I've seen. I've been with around 30 women, and only a few really would have been ok with any more

does not make ur dick bigger mate

Implying that dick isn't huge

>Red pill me

I have an 8" dick and I've fucked around 60 women, and not one of those women ever told me they prefer my size. For a bunch, I had to actually not go all the way into their pussies cuz it hurt them. That's just one user's experience, but I've talked to other guys who had similar experiences.

I have one...

If you have sex the skill curve to being better or good at sex is lower. So I don't have to try as hard to be as good as long as I last. There is such a thing as too big as well. Also: just having a big dick won't get you laid very much. Just FYI. They can't just see your dick when you walk the street. Also: Head is hard to get that's good since deep throat is hard and sometimes nothing more than the head of my dick goes in (common actually). Anal is pretty much totally out of the question as well.

Having a big dick is overrated. Having a high IQ and the work ethic to lead to success in life is much better. Also, being good looking is more useful as well.

I dunno about big cocks, but I got a 4.5 inch dong.
It was only an issue once, and I found out after the fact that she was a size queen. No helping those kinds of women IMO.

I've got an FB thats had guys twice me size, but she's my FB and not theirs. One of the times she cheated on one of her bfs with me, the guy had a 7.5 or so cock and a pink mohawk. And she preferred my dick over his.

That's my 2 cents.

Who is the girl in the pic?

When is a dick small ?
When is it mediocore ?
When is it big ?

16,5 cm (+/- 1cm) reporting in

is that big?

that's kind of proportionally what mine is like.
16cm (6.3 in) ..

My gf is also kind of petite.

How tall is your gf?

>>When is a dick small?
When it's significantly under average.
>>When is it mediocore?
When it's average.
>>When is it big?
When it's significantly over average.

5" is the world average, but to be fair both China and India must be dragging that down.

I can reach places and make my girlfriend feel in ways she's never felt before.

Well they're talking girl inches, because 10 inch dicks are like a percent of a percent or less of the population.

>10 inch dick

This is how you can tell women embellish their sexual experiences. Mandingo is 9.5" and Danny D is 8.5", you can Google this. So, there is almost 0% chance any girl you've ever known has see a 10" dick. Females believe that discussing large dicks they've been will give them higher value. I'm willing to bet 95% of women (talking US here) that think they've been with ZOMG BIGGEST DICK IVE EVER SEEN probably sucked/fucked some dude who was about 7-7.5.

Majority of girls prefer girth over length. If the dick's 8 inches long but only 4 inch girth, it won't do too much since the majority of the vaginal nerves are near the opening of the vagina. So a girl will notice girth a lot more than length.

I guess so, I'm 7" which is 1.5" above national average and I've only ever had complements from women I've fucked so I've had a pretty nice time of it

How big is that ?
What's it like pushing it in deep inside a qt?

Exactly. This user is spot on.

>hey guys, tell me about girls

he asked, unironically

7 and 3/4 inches. It feels amazing burying every inch down to the bone into her tight pussy, it doesn't even take a lot of movement to get her wet and driver her crazy.
Sometimes I can feel the tip of my dick reaching the end. It drives her wild.
Then again with a big dick most pussy's can be tight.

I have a very large dick and it had been mostly positive for me. Girls are always excited about it and I'm experienced enough to not hurt them. The downside would be that they are always sore afterwards and the next day. That means no follow up sex, but it turns them on which I guess is cool. My dick has secured me a 3some at a small drunken house party when my gf at the time started sucking me off in front of her friend. Her friend was impressed and asked to touch it and thr rest was history. Just incase you want to ask, I'm 8x6.5.

Is that you?

The perfect sized dick. Nice man

I wish

>My dick has secured me a 3some at a small drunken house party when my gf at the time started sucking me off in front of her friend
Greentext that shit fam.

Can't say I'm below average, however, I've heard of this condition before where sex can be extremely painful for some girls because of vaginal sensitivity.

Question to all people looking at this, how do you measure girth

Sounds like heaven. Are blowjobs good? I'm guessing she can't take it all but it must be satisfying seeing it tower over her face.

I'm a little bit bigger than average, not sure by how much because I've never actually measured. Some girls I have been with thought it was mediocre. Some girls went crazy for it. Some couldn't handle the pain I guess? idk.

Seems like its preference.

Some girls can't, but my current girlfriend can definitely take all of it. I'll position her on her back with her head hanging off of the edge of the bed, hanging slightly upside down. Then I'll ram my entire, thick cock down her throat and fuck her face.
Girls love to worship big dicks. They love to lick, kiss and caress every inch of it.

tfw average dick :(

Damn sounds amazing

>we have very similar cocks

fuck, I spend way too much time on this board

some truths

1) women lie constantly, even when they don't have to, sometimes without knowing or realizing they're doing it, for a multitude of reasons.

2) Women prefer what satisfies them at the exact moment that theybare thinking about being satisfied. Sometimes its a big dick, sometimes its a normal dick, rarely is it a small dick.

3) the biggest thing women are attracted to are looks and fitness, and will overlook everything else, including dick size, if a person has these.

4) money will kind of make up for ugliness and small dick, but will not make up for lack of fitness. (Unless its a SHITLOAD of money, like 7+ figures)

5) women nowadays are abhorrent cunts that have been taught from childhood that they're princesses and whiteknighted so much by thirsty males that they believe that being an ungodly selfish self centered manipulative whore is acceptable behavior and EVEN IF you're a prince charming with a big dick, big paycheck, and nice car, a woman is just as likely to cheat on you on a whim as she is on an average guy.

6) find a woman that loves you for you and grow together as a couple and make love, THAT is the only thing that gaurantees fidelity from a woman

>Girls love to worship big dicks. They love to lick, kiss and caress every inch of it.
Damn that's hot. So you can just sit back every once in a while and have her massage it every way just to please you.

The average pussy fits the average dick just fine. Weird how that works right?

No matter what people say, there's never been a single downside to having a large cock. I love seeing the reactions on girls face when I reveal it to them for the first time. They fall in love and are practically begging for sex.
With me, they never want anything else. Without me, they'll get anything close to as good.
My past and current girlfriend are addicted to my dick.

Some of my favorite things to do is have her ride my big cock up and down or lube it up and use both of her hands- with plenty of room to spare- to rub the shaft from top to bottom and the other hand stroking and squeezing my large, swollen head.

Every girl I've met has also LOVED assjobs. They love feeling my cock pressed between their ass cheeks.

Once had a girl that loved being called a cock slut when she was giving me head.

I doubt any got cock, besides the one under their skirts

Would this count?

My cock isn't huge huge, but I have issues fucking my wife of 10 years on the daily. Bigger isn't always better... If we go 2 or 3 times she is fucked up for days and won't let me near her.

perspective, is a horrible thing that dick is only about 7 inches ffs.

Ah, it's 7.5, but oh well

got more of this set? her sucking it?

7x5 fag here with ~35 kills
no issues to speak of, some couldn't take it all while going hard but most could. some could definitely take more. Still praying for that extra girth.

It varies from woman to woman, if you can reach her A spot/fornix she will become wet unwillingly.
Let that sink in for a second..no pun intended.

Damn your dick is on another level, I've always wanted to see my short gf with something that huge and conquering.

Post more senpai it's hard to tell.

Theres no more including the girl

kek

Have your exes told you that before? What kind of stuff did they say.

That dick looks a lot bigger than 6.3 in
Mine is over 7 and doesn't look that big

you fucked up nigga

Girth is usually what gets them. I've never actually measured my girth but I cant touch my finger tips when I wrap my hand around it so I'm guessing it's 6 inches. Might be 6.5.

Most ladies struggle with the thick dicks.

The best part is when a girl is jerking you off and starts talking like she's a little girl. A surprising number of women are into that.

Yes, they cum harder.

/thread

What do you mean, like dd/lg?

Sometimes is also just fun to play with.
All the time. They're always describing how good I make them feel and how they love the shape and feeling inside of them. They always love the aesthetics and tell me how perfect my cock is. It's such a turn on.

Yes, little girl roleplay, things like that. Saying 'peepee' instead of dick.

Piece of string.
Wrap it around cawk.
Use ruler to measure string.

Yeah, taking pics does get in the way though, I do have pics of just my cock though

>camera magic
you're average

Were any of the girl's you fucked really petite? Your dick must've looked crazy next to them.

>Getting called daddy
hngg

It's patrician tier. If a guy says he doesn't like a girl calling him 'daddy' he's a fucking liar. Unless he's gay, but any straight male gets into that.

5 in. here and happy but if I ever had the chance to have a big dick would take it in a heartbeat.

This gave me some small sliver of confidence, thanks bro

Ofc you would anyone would

Do you have a girl that does that? It's my dream.

I've been with one petite girl once, but I like an hourglass figure, round ass. Even still my cock is huge, so it looks huge. I love slapping my big dicks against their face. I love seeing how big it is in comparison. I also love pressing it outside of their pussy, seeing how deep it would be otherwise.
They love to take two finger and press them to the bone on the base of my cock. They'll just look at the size in awe and talk about how big it is.