So, last night, the girl I love replied to the message I sent her where I confessed my feelings...

So, last night, the girl I love replied to the message I sent her where I confessed my feelings. (We know each other in person, but I decided to go the text route - LiveJournal specifically - because I'm a coward.) Here's her response.

>Aaron...

>*hugs her dear, sweet Aaron tightly*

>Thank you for being honest with me. Your words and your feelings make me feel warm inside. I always feel happy whenever I get a new message from you. I love you.

>Let me get the painful clarification out of the way... I don't mean that romantically. If that hurts you to read, please believe me when I say it hurts even more to write. I don't want to linger on this any longer than I have to, so... let's move on, shall we?

>I love you, and I'll make sure we always share a deep bond. I can still hug you tight. I can still give you kisses on the cheek. I can still give you Christmas presents and talk to you every day. And, most importantly, we can be a part of each other's life forever. You don't have to be husband and wife to always play a role in someone's life.

>You make me feel warm. You make me feel happy. I love you. I'm sorry.

It... really hurts, and I kind of want to cut ties for a while to lick my wounds... but I don't want to punish her by canceling our friendship, especially when she tried so hard to be sweet in that message and spare my feelings as much as she could.

What do?

Post a pic of yourself OP and ill tell you if you could get away with getting her drunk and putting it in her poopoo hole.

Let her go user

But she doesn't want to let me go. She takes her friendships very seriously, and doesn't want to 'break up' with friends no matter what.

this

>doesn't want to 'break up' with friends no matter what
Unfortunately, it is not her decision. It is yours. Break it off or you will forever regret this 'friendship' where she is using you as a tool until she finds someone to fill her hole.

Looks like she wrote this to not make you feel beta as fuck, nice girl but shes right. You need to move on and completely cut ties with her, sucks at beginning but its your best bet, also, she sounds like shed be comfortable drinking with you, get her drunk and fuck maybe?

I'm going to be real here man,
it's the better thing for you to cut the whole thing off. There will be much less pain for you if you go this route, don't forget you both now know how each other feels. She's going to be in pain knowing everyday that she doesn't feel the same way you do, and you'll be in pain because you won't have her the way you want.

But... Here is the question you need to ask yourself. Is the pain worth it? Most say no, but to an extent there is a worth in pain that surpasses even this.
This is your decision user

Yeah, look. This isn't going anywhere. If you're dumping a lot of time into this friendship then realize when you do get a girlfriend it's likely going to go by the wayside. If you're not getting what you want or need then end it. If you're getting a decent friendship out of it then treat it like one. Hugs are fine in moderation but the kisses need to fuck off. That's her getting her warm fuzzy feelings from you and makes you confused. She's using you even if you and her deny it, she's using you. Draw some lines and treat friends like friends.

You're not attractive to her. If you were hot she'd want to be more than friends. Enjoy hearing about her fucking guys shes just met in the future though

Yeah... it hurts. She's just an extremely affectionate person. She loves her friends and loves to show it. She nuzzles people, kisses them on the forehead or cheek, wraps her arms around them from behind and holds them for several minutes. She's not a flirt or a tease, just incredibly passionate and loving. A girl made of pure emotion.

I bet shes amazing at giving head. Give me her number or kik if she's in Nevada

Fuck her friend.
guarentee she will suddenly become interested as soon as you become interested in someone besides her that she knows. Assuming you have a shot with that other person that is.

>To fill her hole
He said you have a small dick OP.

Nope... Kansas...

Pretty sure thats a bitch that wants cock in her ass, youre just too beta to realize it, she is probably getting rammed against a table as we speak. Sage and fuck off faggot

You honestly sound like a faggot.
You sound like you have a group of friends that all enjoy lying to each other and living inside that lie. That bitch doesn't act nice because she is a nice person. She acts nice because she wans people to think she is a nice person and you feel for the fucking trap Faggot. If she was a nice person and she was single and so were you then she would give you a chance. Don't fool yourself faggot. She was nice to you so she won't look like a bitch when she rejects you to the rest of your friend group. Infact she probably wants to fuck some other guy inside your friend group.
Grow some balls faggot.

If you want to salvage this at all you need to reply "sorry, but a friend isn't what I'm looking for" and then stop talking to her. She'll either start actually coming on to you or move on.
Or, if you're not a beta bitch boy actually fucking kiss her next time she pulls that shit hugging you and kissing your cheek or whatever. Grab her hips firmly and kiss her like you're not a giant fucking pussy.
Girls like men, be a man, not an affectionate beta orbiter

if you don't let her go now she will let you watch her being fucked by a nigger

Tumblr makes me too paranoid to do anything like that.

Dude she's gonna trail you along. Whether she means to or not. I dont mean this to insult you: you're like a pet to her. Youre cute and cuddly, you make her laugh and you stop her from feeling lonely. But youre not a romantic partner.

You will always be this, and will always want more. But her affection will be just enough to cure the itch most of the time. But it will well up inside of you because it's all just a tease for something deeper. You'll be hooked on her.

If you want to get along in lofe and develop an actual meaningful romantic relationship with anyone, then cut it off. Your relationship has gone as far as it can, this is where it stops developing.

If youre happy being hooked up to the IV drip that is her affection, and if you want to watch year after year fall away from you as you keep all eyes on her, waiting for her to drop the proverbial scraps to the floor for you to pounce on, then go ahead and carry on as usual.

Im not saying she's am evil harpie who will deliberately take advantage of you. She could just be a sweet girl who just wants to have you as her teddy bear. But either way, if you want more, then it cant be for the sake of your health mate.

I'd say call it a day before shit gets poisonous. Either that, or get busy falling in love with someone else while you keep her as a less cuddly, affectionate friend.

I don't know why... but this post makes me want her even more.
It illuminates just how beautiful her love truly is.
I want it...
I want it so much...
Her love... her feelings... her heart...

Then die a virgin faggot with the rest of the emasculated boys.
I've been though that phase. I used to be the one with the crush getting "friend zoned"
You need to realize the friend zone doesn't exist. The sooner you stop this beta non sense and start being an assertive confident man the sooner you'll get laid and get a girlfriend.
I went from virgin beta to taking 5 girls virginities, hooking up with a couple sluts and having a few great relationships starting when i was 16. My body didn't change, i was always overweight, my face didn't change, i didn't have more money. All it took was a change of mind set

Yep you have to get busy getting over that shit mate or youre gonna start getting messed up pretty quickly.

Take her off of this pedestal, put it behind you.

Im not saying do it overnight, but just get going with conditioning yourself out of her.

Stop thinking about her romantically. Stop fantasising about her. Stop lingering eye contact with her. First of all stop fucking cuddling and taking kisses from her.

It will turn you rotten mate. You'll end up going crazy.

Holy shit dude you're pathetic, no wonder she doesn't want you.
Meanwhile shes fingering herself to the strong assertive quarterback that you think is a jerk, if she's not already bent over taking his dick in her ass and swallowing everyday before school

Serious question, are you a lesbian girl? Your writing and wording make me pretty sure you're a teenage girl

You've stopped talking about a human being at this point, you're in love with a romanticized ideal of who you think she is. She does things for selfish reasons, as do you. She is using you for an end, and you are using her for yours. Whatever reason you have for remaining in a subsistent relationship that is a pale comparison to what you want, let it go. Stop being okay with short changing yourself.

...cuz you'll never get that puss puss otherwise

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

psychfag here. I like you.

Haha, what. I'm a guy, though I'm pretty close to being a teenager (I turned 20 two weeks ago).

kek

I like you too friend.

But does anyone like OP?

Is it plugged in the right port

He's having trouble turning it on in the first place

I feel sorry for him, does it count?

Jesus Christ I thought you were either a girl or a 15-16 boy. Grow the fuck up

I like OP as a friend

topkek

lmao
Kind of like how OP's girl will like him as a friend forever and ever and ever :^)

She seems like a nice girl, user. Too bad you will never have her. Cut ties with her, especially since it sounds like it would hurt when she finds another man she loves in the way you wish she would love you. It's best to move on, or else you will be stuck loving a girl and wasting your life chasing her, missing out on other women along the way.

Mate
Just give up
She probably sucks Chad´s dick every weekend . You arent on Chad´s level so she will use you as her emotional support when Chad breaks up with her. She will tell you shit like "I wish I would find someone like you"

>Too bad you will never have her.

Ouch. My heart literally just felt like someone stabbed it.
Feelings can change, right? I shouldn't give up just yet, right?

Quite surprised there isn't more shitlording telling OP to off himself

Does it make you feel like a faggot? Because what I'm reading is you're a faggot. I know your type. You'll laugh off any suggestions people make of you liking her then go home and masturbate furiously over her pictures. This is all part of growing up, kid. You don't have to be a total dick to get women but you need to make your intentions clear from the start. Playing the faggot nice guy card gets you where you are right now. You give her everything she needs emotionally without having to suck your cock, whereas it's probably something that you dream of everyday. Learn from this, man up.

No. Not unless you get over to /fit/ and get hot

Then you tell her you don't want to be just friends, because that wouldn't be fair to you, and if she wants to still have you in her life, then this is the way it's gotta be.

Right now, she can have her cake and eat it too, so she loses nothing by friendzoning you. It needs to hurt. She needs to stand to lose something. You do this, and either one of two things will happen: she'll realize she cares about you too much to lose you, or you'll be rid of her and won't have to suffer constantly thinking about her anymore.

Move on

Never felt bothered by this
My ex of 5 years broke up with me 2 days before Christmas yadayda she wasnt in love anymore
Spent like 8 months being clin clingy towards etc until she went for a friend :^)
Didnt gave a fuck for her atfer that like literaly
She disgusted me

Thanks, everyone. I think I know what I have to do. I'm going to talk to her tonight and tell her I'm cutting ties.

Do this.

Try get some head first

We've already established that you can't have her. Quit relying on your feelings so heavily. Have a little foresight.

You're only going to get burned in this relationship. You'll have an emotional dependency and unreturned romantic feelings. Quit rolling around in the chemical high from intimacy. She's not beautiful, she's toxic. Kindness can be cruel you daft cunt. Intentions don't impact end results.

Put a lot of distance between you and this person. Get your shit together faggot.

Don't make it a big dramatic thing. Just say that you don't feel for her as just friends and then just walk away and don't message her or anything
Report back when you're done. I love gossip and this is a great vent for me

You're going to hate yourself for this 'till the end of your life.

What do you recommend I do?
She's an incredibly forgiving girl, it's not as though she won't take me back once the storms of my heart have calmed.

I think it was pretty clear from this thread that this is the right thing to do. Rarely is advice here ever this unified and consistent.

It looks like they sort of have a roleplaying thing going on. Like not overtly but just kinda playing pretend and always having some sort of element of drama to whatever they do. Its like theyre playing roles in an anime. Its what they like. And it's why OP wont cut ties. He's smack addicted to this shit. He'll hold on until she gets serious with some other guy, and he'll be forced to leave. It'll probably be ugly. He'll be burnt out from it. Probably wont regret any of it. It'll be the last time it ever happens. He'll probably never properly get over her.

>She's not beautiful, she's toxic.

Are the two mutually exclusive? Can she not be a beautiful girl both inside and out just because she unintentionally hurt OP?

>storms of my heart have calmed.
Ok, you are either an enormous faggot (which explains why the girl doesnt want your ass) or this is a troll: no one in is right mind would refer to being pissed as 'storms of the heart'. GTFO

There's no right thing to do at this moment.
Is she really forgiving?
You can't really know another person.
You can never be sure.

Ok, think of it this way. You're a meth addict, and you're looking to get clean because you know meth is going to fucking kill you eventually. If you keep her around, what you're doing is trying to quit meth, but keeping a giant fucking pile of it on your kitchen counter.

Does that seem like a good idea to you?

I'm not angry at all, just heartbroken.

>i love you

She is... evil

Look
Do you want to see her getting older with another guy that isnt you? She will invite you to her marriage, tell you how much she loves him and show you pictures of her children she got with him.
Are you happy with that? If yes, stay there as her friend, otherwise tell her to fuck off.

Hmm. Please elaborate.
You're the first person to imply she's bad, so... I'm curious what you mean.

Glad a read through all this thread. But I'll point to this one specifically.

If you want to hug her then at best it should be like hugging a friend's wife or gf. Move in, embrace, let go. No more 5 minute hugs or whatever. If she's grabbing you, ask to be released. Shut kissing down entirely. Fuck that. You seem....Soft. no offense. But I'm thinking how we can try and turn this around for you. And the cold shoulder is the only option at this point. You can still be her friend but you have to be distant. I would say for real tell her you don't think that you can see her for a while. Avoid talking to her, thinking about her, writing anything to her. The fact she seems very elevated In your life tells me you are at the disadvantage in this and it seems lucky she isn't some crazy bitch that is taking advantage of your kindness and using you. alot of respect for at least confessing to her. But now you need to play hard ball if you want to see if you can turn this around in your favor.

I'm currently cucking a beta

>beta trying to get some girl
>beta girl doesn't want to
>me and girl get allong
>he doesnt know about us
>she already told him she just wants to be friends
>i hype him to continue
>he does
>me and girl are having fun
>his heart is shattered.

Am i a bad person?
Why did i like this?

He is standard mlp katana master.

>im sorry we cant be more than friend
>i love you

You want to hear that she loves you like you love her. You see the words, but they will never cheer you up. They will just remind you of what you cant get

He's assuming that she's deliberately leading you on. In the same way that a drug dealer may lure their addicts with freebies, she's luring you to keep you as her bitch with small acts of affection.

The ancients had folklore of harpies, succubus, sirens, all based on the idea of a woman seducing a man and making him her servant. They were rightly portrayed as evil creatures because women who do this deliberately are evil. It's evil to ensnare someone for your benefit, causing them to waste their life for you.

So, thats what he meant by evil. And if you dont grow some balls and quit this shit, you'll be cursing her as evil yourself some day. This is where it starts for you. This is what teaches you of evil.

She could just be sweet and naive. Only problem is: the skilled harpie knows how to look sweet and naive.

Best bet is to just stay away from that shit. If she wont call herself yours, then back the fuck off. Youre not a kid anymore man. You cant do this shit as an adult. It just doesnt work. I know you'll miss it, but c'est la vie.

Second on this. At this point it's the idea of her, not actually her. You really need to move to another state of mind with her. You are really clouding your mind with this idea of perfect love. you are messing with yourself. Readjust your mental state towards her, and approach this with a better perspective. user there is some solid advice in here take it.

Here's a story for OP.

>be me
>be 15yr old beta dag
>be in school
>be reserved introvert kinda guy, rarely talk to anyone but my friends
>one day get massive fucking crush on this girl
>9/10 amazing boobs, perfect ass, beautiful in every way
>silently stare at her every day, trying to muster up courage to confess my crush
>9 weeks later, finally muster up courage
>ask to talk with her, she casually agrees
>heregoes.exe
>"I have a crush on you"
>She looks at me, then sudden nervous laugh
>"I like you user, but I like you as a friend"
>heart crushed, but silently say "okay"
cont

top kek

I just sent her a message.

>Thanks for the reply, Sarah. You made that message as soft as you could, and I appreciate it. You're a good friend.
>Unfortunately, I want you as more than a friend, and I don't think it's healthy for us to be friends anymore. Maybe we can be friends again one day once I've found someone else, but I can't promise you'll ever hear from me again.
>See you later, maybe.
>PS. Michael didn't want anyone to tell you this, but he has feelings for you. Maybe you can get with him, I don't know. Hopefully he isn't friendzoned. Just passing this along because I know he'll never tell you himself.

I think this guy nailed it.

What I'll add is that sometimes women are completely oblivious to the impact that physical affection has on the opposite sex. Women are touchy-feely all the time with other women, but most men are the complete opposite with other men. She has no idea that rush you feel every time she holds you because that's her nature and normal for her, whereas for you it provokes a much stronger reaction and desire.

She could certainly be both. Beauty is a superficial thing that fades over time. Poison will fuck your shit up. Which is more significant? The emotionally crippling poison or the emotional high from interacting with something beautiful and oblivious.

Fire might be beautiful but you shouldn't fucking lie down in it.

It was good up until the PS.

>be me
>cant believe pitiful OP just accepted Relationship Advice from fucking Sup Forums
you like playing Russian Roullete OP ?

you end up raping her right ? cont none the less

She seems scared to commit

>but I can't promise you'll ever hear from me again
talking about not making it dramatic
And wtf is that PS dude ? Leave Michael out of this

Are you Dutch?

Slightly dramatic but passable till the ps part. Hopefully one day you'll look back at this one day and laugh about how beta you used to be

???

cont

>awkward silence ensues
>we arrive at tram platform, about to part ways
>atleast she offers hug, I accept (felt nice)
>she says goodbye and leaves
>go home, start of spring break
>spend week depressed
>eventually get over her
>decide to start working out
>find martial arts training, train every week
>build new mentality
>still beta fag, but not visible from outside
>ffw several months
>school semester ends, summer break start
>have obsession with sport, go to sports camps (martial arts, football, etc)
>meet some great people, make long-lasting friendships
>months pass fast
>confident me start school again
>classmates notice me changed
>"user is so different, what happened?" they say
>more social, talk with people more
>alpha comes over to me
>"hey user, you coming to house party this weekend?"
>gives me invite
>fuckyeah.png
>at party
>center of attention, people love my change
>suddenly old crush approach me
>"hey user, do you still have a crush on me?" obviously nervous
>look at her with surprise
>truly look at her
>wtf.jpg
>she's 6/10 now
>Debuff 'Love Hormones' has worn off
>laugh
>"you had your chance, you blew it"
>priceless look of utter shock etched into her face
>walk away feeling victorious
>she mumbles incomprehensibly
>find 9/10 qt at party
>fuck her brains out

Overall, had a nice life experience. I'm much happier now thanks to her.

Just wondering. Are you?

Nope. I'm a quarter Puerto Rican, and otherwise Caucasian.

Thinking that the's going so suck cocks and let other man fuck her must really hurt, poor user, you should kill any feeling you have for her now before she presents you to her new boyfriend.

It's probably easier to explain as what you've seen in the thread. The general consensus is that she is bad for you. This is just a more dramatic expression of that. I assume the person has been through a similar situation and understands how much suffering you will ultimately experience.

But we avoid using the word evil generally because it's hard to explain. Usually evil means that something bad is done intentionally (while aware that it is a bad thing) or solely for the sake of doing bad things. But she probably isn't aware that she's causing problems so I don't know if I would call her evil. It's more like approaching a wild animal and getting maimed. The animal isn't evil for its nature but you should know better and not get yourself hurt trying to pet a fluffy little bear cub in front of the mother.

nice story user and where is the part where you rescued a 10/10 from a dragon by using your ultimate move: 1-inch punch that you learned in your bruce lee fan club ?

I don't know why I laughed but I did
>Are you dutch?

Op, if you did send that message to her good job. If you are both very emotional, which she seems to be I feel like that message will have more of an impact then people here are giving a credit for. If she keeps messaging you keep your responses short and emotionless. This is the hard part.

I'll tell you that story another time.

She just replied.

>I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...
>I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't ever want to hurt anyone.
>Do whatever you feel is best for you. Please, if there's anything to take away from this conversation, I... please just know that when I said I love you, I meant it. I always will.
>I hope this isn't goodbye. I hope it's just a see you later.
>I'm so sorry...

Wow that's bad. You definitely need to stay away from this. She's like an emotional boa constrictor. The more you struggle the harder it is to escape.

Tell her

>dw it's okay, i'll find someone else.

Dont need to hurt her, train get some nice clothes. Get a beauty and shine, shine brother

Okay, you two are done now. Don't text her back. Try to get her out of your head. Watch some comedy series or something. That helps.

Like few guys here said before, do some sport, fitness or martial art. It's not only good physically, but also mentally.

Just don't give her an opening
To choke you

"Emotional boa constrictor"
10/10 would feed to.

You are your own man now user. Move on to a life of loli waifus. The waifu thread has some nice people in their that like each other.

>10/10 would feed to.

Do you mean that you're attracted to the OP girl or something?

Ignore this guy. You don't want to mess around with anything that's loli.

This OP, its your only chance. Or hell, after a month or so get her to wingman for you.

I still have my doubt about this whole story but damn even i feel the emotional tention.
rightInTheFeels.jpg
Keep it strong OP, woman come and go but herpes is forever as they say