Turks are god tier mongols

no

Don't post Atatürk, turks hate him.

yes

yes and based

> turks hate him.
Do you really believe that?

erdogan> ataturk

If turks love him they would value his efforts and wishes to make turkey modern and secular than islamic hellhole, go away idiot

I personally consider this man whiter than a beady-eyed Anglo.

>let me tell you about your country

>turks of today is becoming more religious
>they study less
>they don't fix infrastructure
>erdogan wants to become total rule of the nation and putting down the people
>turk says it's good
>Atatürk is now turning around his grave

No. Just no.

No they are some kind of mix between some Slav, Arab, and Asian/"Mongol" genetics.

Replace turks to russians, erdogan to putin, and ataturk to lenin

Replace with alır ulan eğitimsiz ereb :DDD

Yeah, but still. After having read history during university and seeing how this man "Atatürk" technically saved the turks and wanted them to progress and become a model for the world. Poor fellow also had problems with alcohol and now that the future of the turks are just garbage and muslim idiots, it's a shame what he did and all goes to vain.

Basically what you're saying is like Swedes love the current government because of their false immigration policies.

or

Germans love Merkel because of her mass immigration policies that might potentially ruin the country.

I'm not trying to rustle your jimmies but what I'm trying to say is

>A populist leader holds dramatic power because an overly-vocal section of the country (SJWs in the west, Islamists in Turkey) supports him.

Is Turkey going down an Islamic shithole road ? Yes. Have the people forgotten about Ataturk's ideas ? Not very possible.

My people are beyond help, don't worry about us, we will die out and nothing can be done. Of course most swedes will fight until they get vanquished.

But what I am arguing is more about the man Atatürk who worked harder than any turk to restore from the scraps of the ottoman empire.

I guess one "advantage" we have in Turkey is that even if some shit-for-brains Ar*b loving Turk cucks hate the idea of secularism they can't really argue with the fact that Ataturk was a god-tier commander and military man, and that goes a long way in most people's minds.

>My people are beyond help, don't worry about us, we will die out and nothing can be done.

Don't be so sad swede bro

why did turks became muslims btw?

Why not? They had to choose a popular religion and islam was the first one they met.

why not some khan religion like buddha or some confucian shit

Shouldve kept Tengrism

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas
This war determined the future of central asia

arabs traded with turkic tribes (arabs mostly used turkic slaves as warriors, called mamluks), converting to islam was financially beneficial for them, so they converted. the warrior-like nature of the religion also befitted the turkic tribes.

then, turks started migrating from central asian into the middle-east, anatolia in particular, where they blew the fuck out of the Byzantines at Manzikert, and a few centuries later the ottoman dynasty is formed and dominates anatolia for 600+ years

so anatolians were never tengriist, tengriism is an ancient turkic religion pre-islam, whereas the turks that arrived in anatolia were already muslim

>I am a greek btw.

most turkic tribes converted by their own choice actually, for trade incentives, like the indonesians did

>In 760, a large scale massacre of wealthy Arab and Persian merchants occurred in China during the Yangzhou massacre (760), at the hands of Chinese rebels led by Tian Shengong. In 879 during the Guangzhou massacre, 120,000 to 200,000 Arab Muslim, Persian Zoroastrian, Jewish, and Christian foreign merchants in Guangzhou were massacred by Chinese rebels under Huang Chao.

I love how secular turks claim muslims massacred turks while in reality it was the opposite.

Totally no

Putin has %90 of the votes, Erdoğan has %40.

I can only imagine the retardation that surrounds Russia if is actually true.

kemal was sephardic jew. and turks are not white. in fact we hate whites and we are anti-white

These are the type of shit posts that make me feel like Turkey is doomed to go down the toilet. I have no problem with moderate Muslims, why is it in the 21st century Muslims can't seem to be very religious and understand that a government which is not religiously administered is a good thing? In Azerbaijan they banned hijabs in schools. They are still faithful, they just treat people fairly. Surely there are faithful Kemalists. He made Turkey something great, don't ruin it.

anzu is cuter though

no
maybe 10-15 million
and most of them mixed and ugly

Most Anatolians were Greek at one point. The ones who converted eventually became known as Turks. The rest, Greeks (once national identity became a thing)

Türks are greek

worst greeks

Only west Turks who are more Anatolian are white. The rest are arab conquested ex-byzantines.

>implying

Those werent turks

unlike the gypsy greeks
türks are still alive

turkroach pls

>>>>>implying

bulgaria is more turkish than turkey
10 years in eu
and still poorer than turkey, let alone western turkey
indeed, one of the most useless countries in europe

Don't fall for stupid baits.

arabs partially ruled anatolia less than 20 years.

fagot

but its the truth

west turks look greek
"anatolians" are ugly pseudo arabs

Putin doesn't discriminate ethnic and religious minorities. He just fucks up his opponents.

why are turkish grills so cute, lads?

>girls

how do you go from this

to this?

By not eating like a cow. And by pushing the limits of anorexia.

Shakeweight with some yoga.

A FUCKING SKELETON

islam is a khan religion, tengri is a pagan thing. most mongolians (i mean nowadays mongolians) turned buddhist too.