A friend of mine just came out as gay and i feel weird and behind the times

A friend of mine just came out as gay and i feel weird and behind the times.
Music for this feel
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pE8ReA5cn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what do you mean by "feeling behind the times"

>I feel weird
Are you 12?

You should just do the tolerant thing and suck his dick.

Coil

it should change nothing... why does it even matter

this

this, unless you have feelings for them and are unsure how to act on them

He was already gay before he told you
Which means you let him get skin-to-skin contact with you

So you're gay now too

Just cut off contact with him and enjoy the music you normally listen to

This, don't be a dick about it OP, just don't enable him either.

to be fair it's completely reasonable to feel a bit weird upon finding out that someone you've known for years is gay

it's not a matter of judgement, its just a pretty important fact about who they are and all of a sudden it's completely different

what the fuck is wrong with you

well, his character has not changed. so he is not completely different. he is the same, but one thing that was hidden from you before now isn't. he just dates with men, and that's all, if you can respect his sexuality, he should respect yours too and not try to pick you up.

wow, Sup Forums is pretty blue

wake up and smell the fact that homosexuality is degeneracy and a societal-cancer

Do you know how many diseases gays carry? You never know when he could flip out at OP and bite him, boom now he's got AIDS

Do you have a problem with gays?
If not, then you'll get over it pretty quick
If you do then it's not worth bothering about anyway. You shouldn't expect your friends to be perfect in your worldview, it's pointless and will only cause you grief.

>this is your brain on Sup Forums

That's fine, that's good AIDS, AIDS caught through no fault of his own as opposed to bad AIDS

I remember when something like this happened to me. I realized that my discomfort was at least partly narcissistic in nature, since I thought that, because we're friends, and he's now into dudes, that naturally must mean that he's now into ME. This was obviously all in my head, in reality there was absolutely no change in the situation at all, and it all went away when I came to that realization.

Did he suck yo dick?

Can confirm, this happened to me.

>tfw just came out
feels fucking great lads

youtube.com/watch?v=7pE8ReA5cn4

This happened to me but it turns out he actually was into me and was a fucking weirdo about it.

I know right the wind it's great outside for a walk.

This kid I knew in high school came from a weird religious family. He played sports and everything, but always seemed to be an outcast and aligned himself with nerdy loser kids. He sat next to me in a chemistry class and would talk about how he could easily conceal a gun in his backpack and bring it to school along with how he loved me. He's in the air force now I think.