Can someone explain the fucking security codes Hesse posted and what they prove...

Can someone explain the fucking security codes Hesse posted and what they prove? I don't understand why they are relevant but seem to be playing a big part in this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Andreas_Wegener/status/839928148271771648
welt.de/vermischtes/article162724518/In-ominoeser-Audiodatei-soll-Marcel-H-abartige-Taten-schildern.html
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724816535
i.4cdn.org/b/1489089483671.png
twitter.com/Andreas_Wegener
focus.de/panorama/welt/suche-nach-marcel-h-gross-einsatz-der-polizei-in-herne-eine-person-festgenommen_id_6764620.html
bild.de/news/inland/mord/kinder-killer-fahndung-50757872.bild.html
faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/eilmeldung-festnahme-bei-suche-nach-mutmasslichem-kindermoerder-marcel-h-14917724.html
n-tv.de/newsletter/breakingnews/Festnahme-bei-der-Suche-nach-Marcel-H-article19738854.html
n-tv.de/mediathek/livestream/n-tv-Live-article9511936.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're personal info, nobody but him should know them
unless he told them to like his friend or something

It's simple the username and password for his government job seeking site thing and it proved that it was either him or a hacker (when all the evidence is taken into account the latter is less likely).

He was just caught

5 bodies confirmed

He was Caught, Police is on a burning flat. and maybe he gets caught there...''insider news'' i duno.

What codes? He posted a login to his BAFA which is a place where you look for work online. His grades were on there so it's p legit

what codes? thread archive link

Any source to that?

Apparently they have something to do with Eminems daughter, idk anymore. People are claiming that he said he's going after her but how would he even get close to someone like her

he just got arrested

welt.de/vermischtes/article162724518/In-ominoeser-Audiodatei-soll-Marcel-H-abartige-Taten-schildern.html

A Street in Germany ATM. Road Closed To All Sides. A Burning Flat. They Found Marcel in there!

thebarchive.com/b/thread/724816535

>11:57 Okay... Faggot gtfo

Did they catch him in herne?

7 mins ago fucking faggot

i.4cdn.org/b/1489089483671.png

aller bist du dumm?

I thought he wasn't in Herne anymore?

21:05 Und er ist nicht da. Also hart es sich nun selber gerichtet.
So feige ist er

they catcht him! Police prooft.

catcht

based.

Hat er hier wirklich ein Bild von Jaden gepostet oder ist das Fake?

Fucking cunt, and his friend seems equal messed up. Hope he gets beat up and fucked up in prison forever and ever fucking psychopath nerd. Ugly ass virgin

Proof?

BILD journalist twittered. seems legit.

twitter.com/Andreas_Wegener

k ty
>thebarchive.com/b/thread/724816535
Holy shit cop posted there with a timestamp lol
Hide n seek in Sup Forums magical times

BILD is horse shit though, they come up with so much false information, people are steering away from them

focus.de/panorama/welt/suche-nach-marcel-h-gross-einsatz-der-polizei-in-herne-eine-person-festgenommen_id_6764620.html

bild.de/news/inland/mord/kinder-killer-fahndung-50757872.bild.html

I think the feds timestamp was fake, so many trolls

Bild never lies. They got hima live!

so it wasnt fake? i was in the threads as it happened but havent been on Sup Forums since

Die scheinen den Spacken wirklich zu haben angeblich beim Dönermann festgenommen.

Schon traurig das der nixmehr gebracht hat.

So still has to be confirmed

Da hätte ich mir ein filmreiferes Ende gewünscht...

>gestellt
Ist ihm langweilig geworden?

>mgw wenn er die ganze zeit in Herne war.

rip space cowboy

er hat sich in der imbissbude gestellt in der nähe brennt eine wohnung soll evtl. die des zweiten opfers sein. *letzteres ist noch nicht bestätigt

Hätte er wenigstens davor Bilder raushauen können alter, hurensohn

now we will see if we chatted with the real marcel....lets hope they wont find a mother + daughter.

see you space cowboy

Ja suizid durch bullen wäre das best gewesen für ihn damit entgeht er dem Popo spieln im Knast und hat seinen Selbstmord, was fürn spacken kann ne mal seine eigenen Ideal einhalten.

Yeah it was all real. Guys on the run but has apparently been caught. We dont know for sure yet

Laut Nachrichten haben sie einen festgenommen. Ob er es ist, steht nix. Aber mal abwarten. Nur schade, dass nicht die richtigen ihn bekommen haben. Dann wären richtige Bilder hier online gestellt worden

I seriously hope he killed somebody besides the lower class sub human child. Marcel Heße unser deutscher held

Das

faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/eilmeldung-festnahme-bei-suche-nach-mutmasslichem-kindermoerder-marcel-h-14917724.html

Well, on his Steam Account he is currently online.

I guess it´s his because he mentioned his nickname is "ancient attic calendre" and some user commented compatible stuff in the "guestbook"

>Let's hope he killed the woman and her daughter

Ftfy

they got him

You sir are a cunt! Poor kid hope Marcel suffers for what he's done

Ich grüße alle leute aus ffm
komm ich jetzt auch in die zeitung?
iksdeh dot kom

any proof other than a shitty BILD tweet and old photos?

Add me in the screencap

ITS NOT CONFIRMED WHO THEY ARRESTED FAGGOTS. DONT SPREAD LIES.

Der Typ steht auf Anime, dem werden die Popospiele sicher gefallen.

Kid was called jaden. Ameretard names are only used for lower class scum here in germany. So nobody will miss that 9yo faggot anyway

Ein armes kleines Würstchen der ausser einem Mord an einem wehrlosem Kind nichts in seinem Leben geschissen gekriegt hat. Die anderen Insassen werden sich jetzt um diesen Loser kümmern.

They obviously haven caught him yet. Don't fall for bait. We have to believe in marseru for his post at 9.

läuft gerade bei N-TV

some policeman probably hijacked his account

other media that just copy BILD as a source

doch, 4 weitere morde :D

DUB FOR SCREENCAP

It is 9:20 in germany you stupid cunt

well that ain't good enough. gonna keep believing that he is still alive until i see solid proof

OK I'm not biting anymore I just hope you don't really believe what you're writing and just looking for a reaction. If not you're just as bad as Marcel absolute scum

whats his steam name?

D: shit his onto me

kek

HOLY SHIT

the shoes ? :oooo

are you Bodo 12?

kek

It's him!

looks legit

Posted from a pr0gramm user dont know if its Marcel but it looks like him

sauce????

His head looks like a torpedo

RIP second victim

Counter-Terrorists win.

Breaking NewsFestnahme bei der Suche nach Marcel H.

Bei der Suche nach dem mutmaßlichen Kindermörder Marcel H. hat die Polizei in Herne eine Person festgenommen. Das bestätigt eine Polizeisprecherin am Abend. Ob es sich um den Gesuchten handelt, sagt sie nicht.

n-tv.de/newsletter/breakingnews/Festnahme-bei-der-Suche-nach-Marcel-H-article19738854.html

They Dont say if it is him but they got someone in herne and here is source better that ugly ass bild

n-tv.de/mediathek/livestream/n-tv-Live-article9511936.html

Thats one ugly ass woman lol, looks more like a man to me

^^ is original jail foto from marcel hesse

Hallo, Herr Wachtmeister! Danke für die Festnahme, ein Psycho weniger!

must be fake, if it is him, the image waws way too fast online

kek

Pic of hairy woman def fake. paper and Pizza are a photoshop

kek why have they blurred out his face, pretty sure everyone knows who he is at this point

endlich hamse ihn

original jail fotot , look the shohes and handshohes originaly from womens kill fotos