I really want try out these 3 countries

Hows life in here? Are they the stereotype: ordered, polite, speak english better than natives?

Depends on the persons, mostly just average people like in the uk but with a different language

life outside urban centers is pretty good

>ordered
Yes.
>polite
Polite as in politely not getting involved.
>speak english better than natives
No, after all how are we supposed to if we keep dubbing movies? It's the scandis that speak better English than the natives.

>centers

FOY

Germany< Austria

>ordered
Check, we value Ordnung. The level of Ordnung declines the more foreigners there are.
>polite
No, we are not
>english better than natives
I am not sure what you mean, but competence in English varies greatly amongst age groups. The younger, the more proficient usually.

Life is good but we are in a tough spot right now. We are either transforming into a sovereign nation, shedding the self hate of the past or delving down further the spiral toward multikulti and selfdissolution.

Do you want to move or just travel?

>Switzerland
>ordnung

Surprisingly no. Not even in the """german""" speaking parts. The country is full of foreigners though

Why is switzerland so good?

Sort of both. I know wages are super high in Switzerland but the UK is turning into shit. With Brexit it'll be even harder to get a job in thise 3 countries.

I could always go the anglosphere but these 3 countriss are close and modern

This will aid you as Germany is not so homogenous

Why not move to USA? In my opinion it has more potential and there will be political trouble in Germany and EU further destabilising the situation/market.

Isnt east germany pure shit? Like poor

Not him but living in the USA would be truly awful.

a bit like englands north, but is has some very nice landscapes

>vibrant
>diverse

These words are starting to make me angry.

There are nice corners and its not pure shit, but yes the people wont like you if you are foreign, are even more distanced then in other parts of germany and generally more poor and old.
Some beautiful landscapes tho and not many foreigners.

1) Drumpf will probably make it harder to go there.

2) Very far from family in England

3) Would be not as good experience as learning another language.

I'm thinking going to Switzerland since I know French then moving to Germany. However this would be in 6 years time when I finish my degree. By that time we will have left the EU. FUGG. Brexit had killed my dreams of getting work in Europe

You wanna switch countries for the experience or will you be truly unable to find work with your degree in england?

Marry an EU citizen (any country is fine)

>Hows life in here?
breddy gud

>ordered
ORDNUNG MUSS SEIN

>polite
OFC, we need to make sure that you know that we are no nazis anymore

>speak english better than natives
no, but there are only a few who don't speak english at all (mostly older or eastern ones). replace speak with spell, and you're probably correct, though

No I can get work. Its just the UK is turning shit with the pound and leaving EU.

If I live in those 3 countries then I should also be able to get an EU passport. Apart from Schweiz, Austria and Germany arent leaving the EU any time soon.

So:

1) Close to England

2) Experience/Language. Would be fun.

3) Getting an EU passport

? Why?

Very comfy, but stay away from major cities unless you can afford an appartment in a decent area. You know why.

Because then you'll have EU work/residency rights as the non-EEA spouse of an EEA citizen (if you'll ever need it thanks to brexit voting benefits pros). Not sure about its applicability to Switzerland though.

Ah really? Nice. Switzerland is in the EFTA and they have free movement so it's the same right? So basically my passport will be my gf lol

Bank money

>turning shit
How shitty do you expect it to become?