99.8%

>99.8%

You can blame the nazis for that

>greece
>albania
>romania
>bosnia

>>>>>over 90% white

>greece is more white than france, the netherlands, belgium, uk, sweden, and germany

Jews would be considered European on this map, since Gypsies are too.

>counting the local Turks as non-European
Most of them are just converts and are the same.

This is a map for native European, not "white".

>Gypsies are too
They're not tho.

This is about people of European origin living in that particular country, and if the UK's percentage is taken from the 2011 census, surely with all the Polish, Lithuanians, Italians and other European migrants that have come to live in the UK it would be pushing closer to 90% now.

They are there's no way Slovakia or Hungary would have those numbers if Gypsies weren't included in that category.

Well, they're removed from Bulgaria's percentage.

>france
>85

wtf…

>Japan is 98,5%
KEKED

I think those are Bulgarian Turks.

I find it hard to believe that Sweden or the UK are only 87% White. I thought most immigrants in Sweden were former Yugoslavs?

Also holy shit I just realized how fucked France is, what the fuck? 10 more percent and 1 in 4 is non-European.

Nah, it's:
~85% Bulgarians
~10% Turks
~5% gypsies

It is illegal for census questions relating to Race or Ethnicity so that 85% is from some other report.

I did hear that 40% of France's population are descendants of immigrants that came in the last century, probably not true tho.

It sucks knowing that I'll never visit a Paris or London that isn't filled to the brim with shitskins.

>muh white russia

Jesus fucking Christ. All my dreams of traveling to Paris is fucking over, desu.

That's possible. There were waves of Poles, Russians, Armenians, Jews, Portuguese, Spaniards, Greeks, Italians and then natives and Pieds-Noirs from colonies moving to France.

I wouldn't be suprised if almost a half of the French had Italian grandmother or something.

I agree that the whole typical "muh white Russia" Sup Forumstard fantasy is not only completely retarded and out of touch with reality, but also just pathetic dicksucking and even outright LARPing.

That being said, the video still makes a valid point in that at least Moscow for the most part still looks like a European city. Paris, on the other hand, is literally Africa once you leave the central arrondissements.

Moscow Metro is famous for its wonderful art deco stations.

How is Russia not white? I don't understand this meme, desu.

i don't know why people are so fixated on white and black skin

scum/poor people are scum/poor people
a white chavvy neighbourhood in greater london or a white gobnik area in moscow aren't more enjoyable than a black outskirt of paris

for example, in prague's metro i only saw "white" people, but it was depressing regardless

you can visit paris that isn't filled to the brim with shitskins

you just need to be rich

>how is russia not white?

Only 80% of Russia is white

It's full of Muslims and Central Asians.

>tourist spot

>it's a "French flag but not a Frenchman" episode
love these

>tourist spot

>Albania is not Europ-

Natives like yakuts and other asians + caucasians + migrants from pic related.
Asians and caucasians.

you're correct in that i'm a white swiss

>"hurr durr if he doesnt hold my backwards views he must be an immigrant"

Identity politics are a disease

if you want to post shitskins you'd better start from yourself

Chechens, Georgians, Armenians or Ossetians aren't considered churkas?

And you're alright with ethnic French becoming a minority in France?

Why hello there, T*rkman.

>no true scotsman

Can you at least be honest and say if you are one?

>no poles bragging about that in this thread

why are they so modest?

>you must be a minority if you are disgusted by nationalism

The Dutch one is actually wrong by 2%. Unless you count colonials like our Prime Minister, Wilders and Thierry Baudet as foreigners.

They're drunk and it makes it a lot harder for them to understand English.

>t. "I don't see anything wrong with Europeans becoming a minority in Europe, or just being bred out of existence for that matter"
Good one.

Im not. Just stop with your baseless assumptions

Oh okay

>baseless assumptions
>"ugh i just HATE all this talk about like loving your people and language and culture and country like wtf does it matter? why even have this german flag, we're all just human anyway"
really made me think

>The blog of stormfront faggot as a source.
In Helsinki, it would be more than %70 without a doubt anyway.

Even the ones came from Anatolia are living in there for 500 years, which makes them Europeans without a dispute.

yes
ethnic french who can make it to rich gated white-dominant neighbourhoods, then the outside are can get to 80% shitskin and burn down for all they care

shitskins chimp out, police and army (mostly shitskin) curb riots, builders (also mostly shitskin) rebuild

for those ethnic french that can't make it, well no sympathy
like i said, scum people are scum, regardless of skin colour

So you're one of the rich then? I guess it's all dandy for you in that case, nothing ill will come when they go ballistic the next time.

>ethnic french who can make it to rich gated white-dominant neighbourhoods, then the outside are can get to 80% shitskin and burn down for all they care
>shitskins chimp out, police and army (mostly shitskin) curb riots, builders (also mostly shitskin) rebuild
>for those ethnic french that can't make it, well no sympathy
>like i said, scum people are scum, regardless of skin colour

Lmao you can't be serous

yea? and what's your opinion?

>~5% gypsies
yeah right lol, thats why every town and village is infested

Haha yeah, man, gypsies are like 110%, man, maybe even 200% I see them everywhere omg

WHITE POWER

GAS THE JEWS

RUSSIA LIBERATORS

And you're the damn travesty of a European country.

My opinion definitely isn't have all the shitskins destroy your country while you wait behind a gated fence.

You have 10% gypsies

>estimates

as in?
elaborate in more than one sentence please

>the butthurt belt is also the whitest part of Europe
pottery

that youre a pathetic coward for resigning yourself to the idea of letting shitskins take over your country

that guy is most likely a gypsy or a turk. they make over 40% of births in here

Italian immigration to France started in the Middle Ages and continued until the '60s. Italian french are millions

how can they take over when they are all under my feet? they work under my pay, they do gritty basic work, if i take my investments abroad they would starve

but stop being about me, why do you think such issues are bad, aside from "i'm white i'm entitled to this and that"? and how would you fix it with socioeconomic tools you have?

Germans are pretty gross.

Last time I visited I was expecting to see blonde haired blue eyed cuties and male model tier people. Instead it was tons of fat, goth, neckbeards and nasty bitches and skinny twink high fashion weirdo's.

Stay Muha-mad

Are Serbs white? I am white, but man, our ancestors were Turkish rapebabies.