Why are white girls so afraid of the BBC?

Why are white girls so afraid of the BBC?

Because they dont want AIDS

Because half-hard black things aren't very appealing?

because 9/10 it's attached to an ugly black guy

What anime is this?

MOAR NAO NAO MOAR GIVE NAO GIVE GIVE

Becuase Sage

Because it's attached to a nigger

ah you fucker beat me to it.

FPBP
P
B
P

Bingo

>white women love bbc

>white women are so afraid of bbc

At least get your shilling straight.

AIDS

saus

This is one of the greatest hoaxes of our time. The idea that black people have huge dicks is so widely believed that it out-ranks religion in our increasingly atheistic world. It also shows no signs of slowing down, being spread by MTV and other pop culture outlets, it has left a lasting scar on the American conscience and has been mistakenly established as fact.

because they smell funny
and black chicks have loose horse pussys so they need a big black cock,.
White girls are fine with a good 71/2 white dude!

because its black

I'm not afraid of BBC

I just choose to not be a degenerate. Also I think I still have my hymen at 19 years old.

Type sage in the options box.

These fucking nigger slide threads are the worst

if you're really a chick, you are going to be sought after as hell by traditionally oriented men

those looks like teenagers...and they don't even look hard.
Wow you failed

I'm not gonna tell every guy I meet that I'm a virgin. I don't really know why I waited so long when I've had chances before. At least I'm not kissless.

yeah those guys dicks are pretty massive, apart from that one guy

they dont want to die

flaccid penis

Because no one wants black girls, and they have gaping wide Vaginas so they'll take whatever they can get.

virginity is a good thing. don't let anyone tell you otherwise. you chicks have to understand how male works:

young guys love hoes. the hoeier, the better. the more pussy you get, the more of a stud you'll be. it's all about getting as much sex as you can and you prefer chicks that easy to fuck.

but when you hit a certain age and start looking to settle down and raise a family, you don't want no slutty cumbucket as the mother of your children. you'll want a good girl with traditional values and that doesn't require you to tie a plank around your ass in order to not fall inside her pussyhole while fucking

>implying most girls give a fuck about how big your dick is.

Jesus christ man

tl;dr

YUP

>aids
>rape
>single motherhood

>Why are white girls so afraid of the BBC?
Looks like niggers are taking a shit from the wrong side.