My wife and I are into exhibitionist sex. We've done it in cars, on a public bus, in a hotel sauna, in a hotel hallway...

My wife and I are into exhibitionist sex. We've done it in cars, on a public bus, in a hotel sauna, in a hotel hallway, on a sidewalk at night...and we're looking for new ideas. Taking suggestions from Sup Forums. What do you have?

whats your location. would love to bump into you guys. you guys ever do it on cam shows or stream live on snap or insta?

East coast NY area.

She gets weird about the streaming thing. I've talked her into showing off in Omegle a few times (after a few drinks). She gets turned in when I blindfold her and broadcast it on Periscope. The I tell her how many viewers she had.

a beach is also a classic. And you can always try the local park/recreation area or a along a hiking path. Best ive done is on top of a hill besides a hiking path, that's sort of a landmark, visible from prettymuch anywhere in the radius of a few kilometers.
Post some pics?

Haven't done a beach...the sand.

We have fucked on top of a mointain while hiking. That was fun, almost caught by some hikers.

I'm trying to convince her to fuck in front of a crowd IRL like in an adult theater or swingers party.

change room at a mall? On top of a building is another good one if you have roof access

burger king dining area

my house!

if you have a front window, order a pizza and fuck somewhere the delivery boy can see. Maybe even make her answer the door naked

I've had her take pics/vids in changing rooms of her masturbating. I've never fucked her in one though. Added to the list.

This is actually on our list the next time we stay at a hotel. Def going to have her answer the door in her panties or naked. We've had tons of sex in our front window with the blinds open. Pretty sure all of our neighbors have seen her naked. No complaints yet.

I've posted her pics before. She gets reposted quite a bit. I don't mind.

how about fucking on the hood of your car in a parking lot? Usually better at night

During the day, if you want a crowd.

ever gone down the highway with her completely naked, blowing you with her ass up towards the window?

I often have her ride in only a pair of panties or nude when we travel.

Yes, I have had her blow me while driving with her ass up in the air. I made sure to drive real slow when I was next to and SUV or truck. It's amazing how many people don't notice!

thats hot. Used to have my gf in highschool do that a lot, can't have a female passenger without getting horny thinking about it now. What has been your most fun session so far?

Agreed. I really can't have her in the car and not want to get her nude or fuck with her.

Most fun so far, a hotel sauna in the pool area. It was around 9pm. The pool was dead. The sauna was off to the side next to the gym and across from the bathrooms. We were sitting in the sauna and I started getting frisky with her. I started fingering her. One thing led to another and I had her top undone and her bottoms pushed to the side. I pressed her up against the glass door and fucked her from behind. Right after we finished - literally just pulled my dick out of her - and a mother and daughter walked passed the glass door to the restroom. Runner up is recently on a trip, I dared her to give me a blowjob with the hotel door open. I had her kneel with her feet in the hall - totally exposed if someone walked by. Unfortunately, no one came by.

niiice, did they look at you or not even notice? Ever go skinny dipping at the beach or a lake? Its fun to steal their bikini in the water and make them come and get it on the shore

IKEA

They didn't even fucking notice! It really amazes me how we have not been caught.

Never been Skinny Dipping. A couple we are friends with have a cabin near a lake. They could be a good opportunity for skinny dipping and maybe a bit of couple fun.

I want to make her walk somewhere without her clothes. Like have her strip and give me her clothes and then I'll drive like a block away and watch as she walks towards me.

Dude, I was so close to getting her to fuck in an IKEA once. We were in one of those mock bathrooms, but she was totally paranoid and got cold feet.

Beautiful ass. OC?

in front of me pls

definitely a good opportunity. Truck stops might be a good choice of location as well. Once fucked my ex in one of those modular homes that was on the back of a truck in a lot. Had glass sliding doors and got her completely naked. wonder if anyone caught a peek

Might as well post Public Sex pics for inspiration

OP here again. Another time that was not really in "public" but was still risky was at an old job. I worked nights and weekends in an office. She would occasionally visit me at work. Fucked her on the conference room table on multiple occasions, we fucked on literally every desk in the place. The place also had roof access, so we absolutely did it on the roof overlooking a park. Nice view.

bomp for public pics

do it like this OP

ha, i can imagine. ikea is a strange place. ideal for mushrooms too!

How about at a Trump rally?

Oh my yes I would love that. Eyes Wide Shut style

do the call a pizza guy have her answer the door completely nude

ezpz op. school playground during recess

I only have experience with park and club. Park is okay, nothing special. Club is good after a few drinks, but only better clubs with a good bathroom (downside, sometimes too much security)

How did you tag your broadcast on periscope for people to find you?

had my gf do this at a hotel once for a jimmy johns delivery, she was in very see thru lingerie

delivery dude acted reeaally awkward and refused to look in her direction, he averted his eyes like some beta faggot and left quickly

On the list. I never knew this was a fetish if mine until I found /r/pizzadares

I usually don't tag them. What should I tag them?

if ur into cucking maybe have the pizza guy fondle her or even have her touch his dick / blow him

I don't know - #sexy or something. I never used periscope before. Was wondering if there is a good way to find risqué broadcasts.

There are groups you can join. Periscope has cracked down on "adult broadcasts" and you can get banned pretty quickly. I'm on my 3rd account...

Not into cucking. Not interested in letting another dude fuck her while I watch. Swinging or wife swapping is another story. We had sex in the same room with a couple we are close with once and it was mind blowing...fucking while watching them fuck. That's hot.

swapping must be that feeling x10

go to a big concert or music festival and push your way into the middle of the big crowd and ravage her pussy right there, seen tons of people do it and done it myself several times its exhilarating

Can you share a group name or two?

Yeah. My friend are super into each other's wives. So it's great.

This is a good idea.

I have done this @ EDC LV, and its fucking HOT

Nudes mania
Pussy lickers

A daycare

A church

old folks home

In prison

Playground of an elementary school. The kids love the sight of tits.

>high school named after a random pope

haha what

Church for sure, biggest rush of my life

Cinema

was the priest gentle with you?

Used to fuck around a lot in the hallway of our old apartment complex. Lots of close calls!

Top of the CN Tower
Middle of the road
Restaurant

Elevator sex is cool...when the door opens it's a rush

Show her tits in a Resturant

Got to try this

>outside of an elementary school

I speak from experience

Photo booth, not gonna check if someone has already said it

get her on cam
> icanhazchat. com/tog

Back seats of a theatre

did you ever let anyone join?

Not yet

One time me and an ex fucked ina score tower that wasn't being used during a high school baseball game. That was pretty hot.

will it be a man or a woman

Depends. Maybe both!