WWYD Brutal Rape Edition.Reply Gets Reply

WWYD Brutal Rape Edition.Reply Gets Reply

her tits.

rough mmf in a party, hands tied and full of tears, goes on for 3h with multiple guys switching

Would you guys rape her if you knew you could get away free?

I will lift them up and push them on the wall and fuck their brains out until they bleed while kissing them

Tell me how would you fuck or rape her?

Wpuld bend her over and impregnate her

I grab her by her hair and slap her a few times in the face. I then bring her to an alley and chain her to a wall. I'd then pound her ass and fill her throat with my cum as would every other guy willing to do so. Her new life would be the one of a sex slave, open for anybody at anytime.

Beautiful girl.

Would hold her head down on my cock and watch as shd sruggled not having any air id shoot my load down her throat and force her to swallow it all before pulling out and letting my friends have some funm

Reoly 4 reply
If you have a kik post it can do more there

I would tear her shirt and suck her boobs, nipples so hard than i will grab her by her hair and push her down on her knees to suck my cock face fucking her than push her on the bed bend her in a doggy style position and fuck her tight asshole so hard

Tell me what you will do to my girl?

Would force her onto her knees while a friend ripped her clothes off id start to throat fuck her makong her gag and cry we would get her on all 4s and my friend would push her head deeper onto my cock while he uses her ass we would both cum inside her and tie her up and leave her with cum oozing out of her cunt. Do this one

I would tear those shorts and bend her on the bed doggystyle her from the ass while grabbing her long hair than fill her big ass with my load

How would you rape my girl

wtf is wrong with you guys

I would force those lovley lips around my cock and slull fuck her hard until she passed out after id fuck her cunt and fill her with my cum id then tie her up and leave her near a homless community.

Reply 4 reply
If you have a kik post it can do more there

This is Sup Forums and where on Sup Forums what isnt wrong with us?

I would slap my big dick on her pretty face and lips then slip my dick between her lips forcefully and make her worship my cock sucking me off. I'd look into her gorgeous eyes staring up at me while she sucks my cock. Then I'd explode cum in her mouth and make sure she swallowed every drop of it
Use this whore.

I would:

1. Sneak up behind her and chloroform her.
2. Put her on the bed.
3. Strip her completely nude.
4. Tie her hands behind her back with an 20 inch long cord so her hands are still at her sides.
5. Turn her on her back so that she was facing up.
6. Wait for her to wake up.
7. Tell her that she is going to die and the last thing she will feel is my cock inside her.
8. Start fucking her very slowly while beginning to tighten my hands around her throat.
9. Keep fucking her slowly, only loosening my grip long enough for her to get a tiny breath periodically and not die yet.
10. Right before I'm ready to cum, fully tighten the strangle and look into her face as her tongue protrudes, her eyes cross & her face turns purple.
11. At the moment she begins to have that final distant stare, cum deep inside her pussy as it twitches & spasms from her final death throes.
12. Revel in knowing that the last thing she felt was terror, surrender and my hot cum filling her pussy.

Be rough with this innocent looking slut. And tell me how can you fuck her.

I would:
1. Sneak up behind her and cover her nose and mouth with my hand.
2. Wait while she struggles until she passes out from near suffocation.
3. Drag her into the woods to a site that I've already chosen and prepared.
4. Strip her completely nude and tie her hands and feet behind her around a tree.
5. Slip a noose tied with a slipknot over her head and around her little smooth throat.
6. Throw the other end of the rope over a low hanging tree limb.
7. Slap her a couple of times to jar her into full consciousness.
8. Slide my cock into her pussy and begin to slowly fuck her.
9. Pull slowly on the rope stretching her lovely neck and tightening the noose.
10. Stop pulling periodically to let her get a breath and give her a false sense of hope.
11. Just a minute before I cum inside her pull on the rope one final time.
12. See the look of disbelief on her face as she drools, unable to swallow or breathe.
13. Push my cock all the way inside her, gazing at her purple face, as her eyes fully widen and roll around while her tongue bulges through her lips.
14. Finally cum inside her from the feeling of the inside of her pussy spasming uncontrollably and her bladder releasing its warm contents all over my cock.
15. Enjoy her distant cross-eyed death stare knowing the confusion, terror and shame she felt in her final moment.

have fun

Jeeezus.
Get some professional help user.

my little sis, let her have it

Brutal face fuck followed by deepthroat.
Do mine.

sheeeiittt

normally i would stick to the reply4reply thing but i bet people would like to rape my slutty sis anyways. make it as brutal as possible

The fuck is wrong with her legs? She looks normal and then she's got those anorexic girls legs. The fuck is going on? Has she never in her life walked?

That was the cringiest cringe that ever cringed.
And yet, I find myself strangely aroused.
Points for extremism bro.

wtf is that thing???

The fuck is that a dude?

Look like a pleasant girl.

What is this even?

Well, whatever. Rape is allways an option.
Greentextguy returned

>Meet it at starcucks
>Obvious Tumblrkin
>Get into Conversation because it starts talking about veganism and feminism
>Feel hate boiling inside me
>Must do what the lord tells me.
>Must further Mike Pence's will

>Start talking and getting it interrested in me.
>Order some Vegan shit coffee
>Fuck it im going all out.
>Let it pay for itself to prevent patriachal triggering
>Still hand it the sugar and shit
>Take seat, talk, let my charme flow

>It dosnt even know whats happening.
>Never talked for longer than two sentences to a guy that isnt a faggot or beta or betafaggot

>We decide (i decide) that were going out and walk a bit
>Lead it through some alleyway
>Thisisit.jpg

>Chloroforme and Cablebinders
>Carry it over to my car thats standing in the alleyway.

Nope

Cont.

>Drive over to my place
>Huge Mansion payd for by the Patriachy
>Drag it inside
>It gets cleaned and undressed by my Bimbo Maid Slaves
>They bring it down into the basement
>Tie it onto a bed where it faces up to a Portrait of Donald Trump
>It slowly wakes up after some time
>Freaks out
>Screams Rape, Help, whatnot
>I didnt even start you stupid cunt
>Come in
>Walk towards it
>"Whatup"

I'd come up behind her while she's drunk out in the town and kidnap her. She'd wake up tied to my bed and me and hundreds of other men would pump our warm seed deep into her womb and cover her tits until she became so brainwashed for cock that she'd cry every time her pussy was empty and beg for a big cock to fertilize her.

What would you do to this whore? No holds barred.

Holy fuck shes hot kik?

Id lay her on her back and slap her tits as i force my cock in and out of her cunt id choke her and make her pass out id fill her with ny cum and take her home where i would do the same thing everyday making her my sex slave

Throat fuck her and cum down her throat

hold her head under water while turning those big tits various shades of black and blue, only letting her up to breathe just before she passes out. Then back under she goes while I fuck her little ass

stuff that bow in her mouth, take her phone case and slap her with it a few times. then fuck her from behind while she has to watch in that mirror.

Face fuck till she passes out and her face is a mess

Eh the worst has already happened.

Drag her down an alley, rip her clothes off, shove her panties in her mouth and completely force my cock into her cunt
Wwyd to her ?

U got kik

I would drag this slut down to a local park, and tie her to a tree. I would then let anyone who wants to fuck her to do so raw. Anal, Pussy, Anything.

i'd ASK HER HOW HER DAY WAS and RESPECT BOUNDARIES. You like that shit, you little bitch?

Grab her by the hair, and drag her into the bathroom. I would then force her to her knees to suck my cock. After a few, I'll begin on her ass. Making sure that she does not enjoy it one bit

I'd pop her tits out and flip up that skirt. Pin her down with her head hanging over the edge of the table. Get that candle lit and drip wax all over her tits and cunt as I throat fucked her. Then throw her on the floor, put the candle out and fuck her cunt with it while I buried my cock in her ass

Which one and WWYD

I'd tie her arms just like that as I fucked her ass from behind and pulled her hair. Then I'd cum down her throat.

WWYD to this whore

wwyd?

Pink her to the ground and strip her. I would then force the life out of her ass and then kidnap her to use as a sex toy

Tie her hands to the bed and absolutely go to town on her pussy. cover her face with my cum, then take pictures and send them to her dad and tell him the adress where he can go and pick her up, leave her tied to the bed and go home. WWYD?

I would get her drunk untill she can barely stand, then i would throw her on the bed and tie her hands together. Slide my meaty cock into her tight little ass while she screams. Keep fucking her from behind untill she cant take it anymore. Flip her over and make her ride my cock like a wild bull. Still riding my cock in her ass while my cock pulsed a creamy load into her tight ass. She slides my cock out of her ass then slurps the rest of the cum out of my cock

WWYD?

Tell her that, in my heart, I know Maki is the best girl.

curious to know how you guys would treat my cousin?

fuck, I love how tight and tiny she looks. I'd get that shirt off and use it to tie her hands behind her back. Cut the crotch out of the jeans and leggings. Get the water running in that bathtub and torture her with the idea that she's about to get drowned, fingering her ass and pussy at the same time. Then bend her over the edge of the bathtub and fuck both her holes while barely keeping her conscious for lack of oxygen

Would fuck and cum on her face

I'd suspend her from the air and have that leotard dig into her pussy, I'd probably also attach a vibrator to her clit, gag and blindfold her and let her suffer with her orgasams.

Sorry, I love Emilia

that's all?

:/ come on faggot

I'll reply to anyone who does her well

would bend her over the back of that couch and destroy her ass.

She looks like a nice milf in the first picture, kind of younger in this one. The kind of thick girl I'd pound from behind to watch her ass shake

I'd rip off her dress and bend her over the foot of a bed, then plow her in the ass until she begs me to stop, then I would tie her up, shove a vibrating dildo in her, and fap to her moaning.

Hahahahaha

WWYD?

She's too cute to rape

I would slap those nice titties till their all black and blued

Then don't make it rape you mongloid

her ass shaking as I fucked her from behind was quite the sight, indeed

Damn, those tits are huge

I'd take her out and tie her up to a bench and fuck her in public making her scream and moan, anyone who walks by and wants to join in can and take turns fucking her, after I'm done I'll take picture and send them to all her male friends in her friend list and tell them they can ahve their fun

She turned 18 today fuck her for her birthday good

Have any assistance pics?

I meant ass, autocorrect

I'd tie her up with those cords in the background, bend her over the arm of the couch and fuck her ass some more