Tl;dr: Play Skyrim again or another game?

>tl;dr: Play Skyrim again or another game?

This thread again

Ever since Skyrim, aside from a couple of games here or there, I can't really get into a game again

It's been a few years and I might just make another Skyrim game, modded this time

Thoughts?

Fallout 4?
Pillars of eternity?
Stalker?

Give Enderal a go. It's the best damn skyrim mod i ever saw. It's a whole new universe, story and feel. Fuck I'm 30 hours into it and I'm still not done!
Would say enderals story is better than Skyrims as well.

skyrim never lets me down, although I do recommend path of exile... I think it holds what you're looking for

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt?

Never tried any of those

Word, yeah best mods? Don't want to mod it out too much though

I tried Witcher III but couldn't get into it. Is there some trick to understanding the gameplay?

Enderal is a huge mod, but its very simple to do. They have a website with a step by step guide to installing it. From there you just use the enderal launcher and prepare your god damn feels.

Honestly test out borderlands 2, amazing game and Ive sunk so much time into it.

Minecraft FTB. If you start, you will only play that.

Borderlands 2?

also the game is free if you have xbox gold for this week

>can't find a better game than a shitty bethesda exploration sim

take a hike, you filthy kike

I've played! Loved it Honestly one of the like 2 games I could play

>fallout 4

Didn't like minecraft

Play Dragon's Dogma.

It blows Shitrim the fuck out.

Elder Scrolls online????! Are you even trying?

Even though dark souls isn't this really expansive role playing game like skyrim I would suggest dark souls if you like skillful combat. The game is -almost- rogue like in it's many different ways of playing it. And all of the souls games (and blood born) play differently enough that if you liked one you would like the others without being burned out. The only thing you really need that skyrim doesn't require is some sort of self-initiative. for me it was cosplaying the many different enemies which was fun as hell.

Overrated as fuck

Own it, it sucks dick imo

Who plays skyrim without mods? Are you crazy?!

dark souls is hard to start from as it has no tutorials nor proper hints on how to proceed

stalker series
metro last light redux
kingdoms of amalur
witcher 3

not OP, but i had over 3000h in skyrim before i first modded it, since i only had it for ps3 until then

You mean fallout series right ? Yea agreed

That is fucking crazy. How the fuck can you do that?

Jelly....
Wish i could of found 3000h to play Skyrim with...
With and without mods only got around 400h :c

Yeah same thing but xbox

So you guys say Enderal changes the story? Would hate to have to do the same storyline over again

on my first character i had like 1200h, then i wanted to try the other races, different playstiles, etc.

try to find a mod that makes melee combat enjoyable

So surreal to me. Is it still worth to play the game without mods? I was thinking of playing that but the mods look so good.

it was at the time, but i think i wouldn´t go back to an unmodded game now

Play the newest Zelda game. It's easily just as immersive.

You can try Dark Souls or Dragon Age if you haven't played them.
Both very good and very different to Skyrim.
Witcher 2 and 3 are very good as well.

I not paying 350+€ for Zelda machine.

I'll have to wait for the emulation to work properly or to see if the console actually gets games that are worth buying it.

First-off, I admit I'm about as ignorant in all things PC Gaming, as any living, multi-celled organism above an amoeba (did you catch that?), can be.
I have the Anthology games from Bethesda, have played most of the way through Skyrim, once.
Very curious about all these mods I keep seeing/reading people talking about, but don't know how to go about getting and using them?
Any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thx

Any suggestions? I've never had a melee character because it's so weak

Never really saw a huge difference in modding, and definitely less glitchy

I actually stopped playing Skyrim after my game completely fucked up after modding

Dude I'm so jealous! I have actually never played Zelda in my life, but my best friends always tell me I missed out.

Watched like an hour of gameplay yesterday. Looks awesome. Don't like that weapons degrade though.

>Ever since Skyrim, aside from a couple of games here or there, I can't really get into a game again
i feel the same way, only that i barely played skyrim at the start. such a shit game. somehow killed gaming as a whole
now i can't finish a game to save my life

try morrowind