IYDRTTPYMWDIHST

Why does everybody hate Big Bang theory? I remember watching the first season as well as other episodes here and there when I had nothing to do and it was pretty decent.

Granted I didn't watch the later seasons nor did I follow the closely, but im still curious on how it went downhill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtHv2d8-PE0
youtube.com/watch?v=tN3qn92R0SE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=rtHv2d8-PE0

>IYDRTTPYMWDIHST
YOU ALMOST GOT ME FUCKER

Sheldon is atrocious. I'd probably watch it without him but god I can't stand the cunt

dank called, it wants its trash back
I'll be honest I liked Sheldon, I couldn't stand that Indian kid nor Howard, they were basically memes of their identity and never contributed to the humor past this,

From what i've seen in clips and parts of later episdoes Sheldon suffered from character death from becoming a caricature so I can see how people would find him awful.

you faggot

Z I M B A B W E

there are aspects of the show i find appealing

I completely scared of this person after it hunts me in every thread trying to kill me or my mommy

pls no

Why hello summer

gvcn

madinka

>dank called, it wants its trash back

Bojangles

when's raj gonna bomb the pentagon lmao raj go back to ur middle eastern country before trump sends u ther faggot

dank

The Penny actress used to be hot.

then she got the soccer mum JUST cut

A L L A H U A K B A R

fuck

BOTSWANA

youtube.com/watch?v=tN3qn92R0SE

go on Sup Forums and you'll see people shitting on you for using ubuntu instead of debian because ubuntu is more user friendly

the laugh track got tiresome