--STREAMS--
[goatd.net]
[idimsports.eu]
[vipbox.nu]
[live.shwidget.com]
[ifirstrowus.eu]

Other urls found in this thread:

gofirstrow.eu/watch/484159/1/watch-leicester-riders-vs-london-lions.html
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18026810/gregg-popovich-san-antonio-spurs-expresses-frustration-donald-trump-election-victory
youtube.com/watch?v=du6W_WEbcM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for mediocrity

Beal is better than derozan

Put your trip back on, gowiz

Nets will be a 10th seed maybe even playoffs

lol you are delusional

GO WIZ IS A PEDOPHILE

ABANDON THREAD

gofirstrow.eu/watch/484159/1/watch-leicester-riders-vs-london-lions.html

watch some british basketball for a warm up m8s

We outchea

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18026810/gregg-popovich-san-antonio-spurs-expresses-frustration-donald-trump-election-victory

>Gregg Popovich: 'Still sick to my stomach' after Trump's election win

>"What gets lost in the process are African-Americans, Hispanics, women and the gay population, not to mention the eighth-grade developmental stage exhibited by him when he made fun of the handicapped person," he said. "I mean, come on. That's what an eighth-grade bully does, and he was elected president of the United States. We would have scolded our kids. We would have had discussions and talked until we were blue in the face trying to get them to understand these things. And he is in charge of our country. That's disgusting."

why are british announcers so good

We will see monkey boy

>Omri Casspi wants out of Sacramento?
>The Israeli asked to be moved immediately

>Omri Casspi asked to be moved immediately because he is not happy with his situation in Sacramento, as reported by Sport5.

>The Raptors, the Celtics and the Knicks have expressed interest in the Israeli forward.

Is the big man making a come back in the NBA?

Towns, Embiid, Davis, Valanciunas, Cousins, Okafor, Turner, Drummond...

Holy shit I just thought about the knicks being shit year after year and got legitimately mad.

I need help.

watch anime to achieve your zen.

>not mentioning Jokic or Nurkic

Vucevic, Lopez, Porzingas, Whiteside...

Remember when Latrell madmanned his way into the NBA finals? Did more for the knicks did melo ever dreamed of

What the fuck is Melos problem?

rudy gay is going to another team next season. wouldn't that open up an opportunity for casspi?

from the sound of it he just wants to GTFO out sacramento, gay or not.

casspi is lowkey pretty solid, i wonder what they could get for him.

Who has scored the highest points in a game so far?

Westbrook?

Are you gonna hit your gf?

Holy shit I just realized Boston's big 3 all officially retired in 2016

i will never understand why houston thought it was a good idea to breakup parsons, lin and harden trio

sup nuggies nigel

34.1 PPG on 53.3%

Michael Jordan or DeMar DeRozan?

Name ONE good reason Greg Popovich shouldn't run for president in 2020.

A winner, a proven leader, minorities love him, great with the press, long-time public figure with no baggage.

Duncan could be SoS.

Lin was lightning in a bottle

One great season, played like shit anywhere else.

Because Lin couldn't play with Harden (and they wanted cap flexibility to sign a FA)? Because Parsons was offered a max contract and wasn't worth it (Ariza is a *more* than adequate replacement)?

The lineup could have potentially been Beverley/Harden/Bosh/Parsons/Howard but Bosh decided not to leave Heat (perhaps dodged a bullet in retrospect)

i'll keep posting this every day until you like it

He's playing well for the Nets and played well for the Hornets. He got shoe-horned into shitty situations which didn't suit him at the Rockets/Lakers. He's the poor man's Harden in some ways.

I would say he has no experience in politics but

who /5-4/ here?
who demarre carrolle uprising here?

DeMichael DeJordan

very original

But he DOES have military experience. He'd also have middle America appeal, since he grew up in Indiana and worked in Texas, perhaps bringing the latter into play. His parents were immigrants too.

now which one of yall want it with the fatboy?

Even Trump agrees with me:
Patrick SvitekVerified account
@PatrickSvitek
>At San Antonio fundraiser today, Trump praised the Spurs then said, "Wouldn't it be great if the country were run like that?"

I don't know what this is. Let's watch

Rudy "no stat sheet in the locker room" Gay has always been garbage.
He should just join the chink league. Maybe he can be a starter.

Do they wear cups?

only when fucking your mom

Uhhhh please take your hateful comments elsewhere.

when is steph gonna come home to charlotte?

guys guys. im locked in my house rigght now, they;re trying to deport me, i odn't have much time, remember me and what im about to say

the thunder will make it to the finals
warriors will get beat in the first round
Lakers and knicks will make the playoffs
boogie will get traded to Portland
Anthony davis will stay in Orleans, but that organization will make some win now moves by acquiring Ricky rubio, goran dragic, Rudy gay, and omri casspi.

Wrong

Wow shocking, most of the teams with these """"""""""elite""""""""""" big men are terrible

>Ricky rubio
>win now
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHHA

when venfag eats a full meal. so basically never

For one, Cousins is stuck on a shitty team. That, or he's hard to play with. Their coaching staff said they might let him go because it's hard to build around him. Could also mean he's shit and they shouldn't have been doing that in the first place.

How far are the Clippers gonna get in the playoffs?

2nd round to the Warriors.

You think he smelled his finger after that?

I love Jokic and Nurkic more than anyone in the world but they're not on that list for a reason... yet.
I think it's Davis, scored about 50 in the season opener or something.

>Miles Turner and Joel Embiid are on the list
>Nurkic and Jokic aren't at their level yet
Come on lad

“So last night I get a chance to attend the Kings vs. Lakers game at the beautiful new Golden 1 Center. Thanks to a close friend our seats were right next to the Lakers bench. So of course we get in a little old fashion heckling on D’angelo Russell because frankly he deserves it. So I make this sign “D’angelo leaked Hillary’s emails” and start showing it around. Get a laugh from Metta Worldpeace, a thumbs up from Matt Barnes. But then I get D’angelo walking out of the tunnel with the sign where he turns directly at me, looks in my face and yells “suck my d*ck” (volume up on video). Classic style. Then to make it even better, D’angelo went on to show his true snitch colors by telling on me to Kings security, saying I was antagonizing him and that my sign was “derogatory”. Never change D’angelo #sacramentoproud #kingsnation #stopsnitchin“

Fucked up. White boys think they tough now or something?

If the Clippers play the Lakers and Warriors in the first and second round, are they going to be the first team to play 14 straight road games in the playoffs?

kings fans are shit, i hope boogie leaves them for a rival, oh wait they're not geed enough to have a rival.

You bet. Fuck the Kings. Boogie should definitely leave though. Hope they really drop him

makes me laugh every time this is posted hahaha

Based. I'm not surprised he snitched kek

Russell has to man up, thats a bitch move

How is it a bitch move?

>might let him go because it's hard to build around him
DeMarcus Cousins to the Rockets confirmed

Pointing out a sign that hurts your feelings to arena staff? Especially top tier bantz? Thats a big ass moose. Kobe would have never done that

Saying this as a huge Laker fan, Randle is our guy, not Russell

Politics is hot right now. That was a dick move on the guy with the sign.

>Cuban
>Poppovich
>LeBron

Why are all of the NBA's prominent figures cucks?

John Wall saw the success of Kobe Bryant's 2k gold edition, so he decided to make a move and go gold for the Nintendo 64.

> wizards
> mediocrity

you are far too optimistic

Russell's a bitch nigga lmao

You mean they are going to play 8 road games. They are sweeping both teams

> big men are making a comeback

when will this meme end?

when was the last time a championship team was built around a dominant center?

Rockets with Hakeem back in the 90's?

An all around player like Kobe, Jordan, or LeBron will always be far more valuable than a Center simply because they can do so much more on the floor

Literally LaMarcus Aldridge this year

The spurs wont even get past the clippers because Blake and Jordan will literally rape Gasol and Aldridge in the playoffs

>Chokepers
>beating a Poppovich team in the playoffs

No

I never understood where this meme came from that he hates minorities. Maybe illegals. But minorities. The fuck outta here. And I didn't even vote for him.

are you literally autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=du6W_WEbcM0

a banner year for the clippers

Ah yes, the "Pop *didn't* lose on purpose" meme. *yawns*

You just soft af

that series was incredibly exciting. i don't know if my heart can take another one after the clippers first-round series in 2015 and the thunder second-round series in 2016.

LAKERS IN 15 DRIBBLES
GET YOUR SNACKS READY

AD? more like AL, AM I RIGHT GUYS?

GO LAKERS!

CELTICS IN 15 DRIBBLES
FUCK THE LAKERS

How do you guys feel about the lakers actually winning games now?
I feel like they should just tank another year, this draft is supposed to be good and I don't really see D'lo and Ingram becoming good any time soon.

>CELTICS IN 15 DRIBBLES
>FUCK THE LAKERS

I mean, yes and no. It would make sense (as it would mean they wouldn't give up their 2019 pick to the Magic), but their pick is only top 3 protected and it was always unlikely they would be *that* awful this year.

>I feel like they should just tank another year, this draft is supposed to be good and I don't really see D'lo and Ingram becoming good any time soon.

This isnt anime. this is real life, so you cant just predict shit like that senpaitachi. the tank is over, the lakers uprising has arrived. been telling you nerds for like 3 years now. Dlo and ingram not good? they're future hofers. dont project your hate on the lakers cause the knicks are shitting up the big apple.

This is the OC I miss. Please come back 7tk. :(

They are gonna finish in the 9th seed and regret trying to win this season

Harry is gay hail 7kt