User

user,
what do women want ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYlPhFj_3T0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take a long look in the mirror

they want exactly the opposite

i know she wants to shave something, damn.

Apparently to not shave their pits...

mah nigguh

Couldn't have said it any better.

>what do women want ?

"Women want toasted ice" -- Arab proverb

yeah they want a mirror that reflects something. that is a wall you dumb shit.

Not to be stereotyped? But humans, as a stereotype, want food and shelter and freedom and respect...

>Not a faggot on Sup Forums

Dubs

In the end, my friend, they want money and respect. Give them that, they'll hang around for a lifetime.

Huh. This is the first time a hairy-pitted woman hasn't grossed me out

Hairy pits are never gross on an attractive woman. I didn't even notice them until some other user pointed it out

admittedly she is a fine specimen. but, i dont like hair.

There is no universal desire.

Any body hair is enough to make a woman untouchable. Armpit, arm, leg, a mustache, even a hairy bush is absolutely disgisting.

>virgin detected

I won't apologize for having standards. The only girl I've fucked was completely smooth and it didn't disappoint. Next you're going to tell me that I'm a virgin because I don't fuck landwhales either.

Someone to dominate them

They want a chocolate dick that ejaculates money.

No clue.

Youthfulness is attractive in a girl what can I say? Don't want no saggy titties.

They want you to worship them.
Generally, they are great the first couple of months of knowing them.
Then they start looking for little things to complain about and make you feel guilty about stuff; it's their way of taking control of you: first they lure you in, and then they attack.
After they successfully guilt tripped you into becoming a cuck, you are now their slave. Then they'll go fuck their "just friends" guys behind your back, and if she bears a kid with them, you'll be footing the bill.

not you

Well, in everyday life. they want the same shit as men do.
In a sexual, partner, husband, etc, etc way.

They want a dude who commits, doesn't break promises, takes care of himself, appearance and financially. Strives for life goals, and takes time for the little goals.

Basically, don't be a fat selfish degenerate.
The only thing that varies from one non degenerate male to the next is interests, hobbies, career, etc. You being a man is enough to get a bitches attention, it's up to you to win her over.

Money, status (and thus money), sability (and thus money).

Why do you think all men are obsessed with getting money and "status".

This isn't true at all...

This is only what young dumbass kids think who day dream in college think of, and those who gain a good entrepreneur upper hand early in life think of.

I work with a lot of males and know a lot of my friends who are content with their careers and money they make.

Big dick, money, nice car, muscles

I need sauce on her NOW

Nobody know, esecially not them.

And they all dont mind that they are lonely? Or are you that naive to think they do it for themselfs?

I know guys in my company who would trade everything they have just for a family. I do not know anyone who is 35+ and is happy with their big shot carreer and beeing single.

what's her name

Zing!

To be dominated

Very well said

>what do women want ?
To be led.

>6'1+
>Rich as fuck
>Fit but not /fit/ fit, they rate sticks of flab every time
>fat 8 inch dick (no more or less)
>Emotionally unavailable, classy badboy who somehow agrees to go to couple's dinners and indulges her bullshit like renovating the kitchen and 12 pillows in the bed.

But she'll never be happy even if you're just that, women will always find a way to nag and complain.

Add tall

Most have a long term relationship, are married with kids, or are content with being alone. But of course there are some who are sad.
Everyone is different.

Instinctually, the same thing all living creatures want. Put viable and fit offspring into the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYlPhFj_3T0

the only acceptable answer faggots

me

To have a fat anal rocket smeared on their chest.

Anything that in their eyes boosts their social status above other women. Things may include
Power
Money
Family
Children
A faithfull husband
A stable relationship
Multiple sexual partners
An attractive body
Etc.

This bro.
I know a few successful people whose women are controlling as hell. Their strategy is to wear you down 26th the nagging and then control you.

>what do women want ?
Their own way.

Call me and 440 find 344 out 5438 ;)

A submissive beta provider
And a long dicked bull