How much longer before India overtakes America as the world's sole superpower?

how much longer before India overtakes America as the world's sole superpower?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3042323/tv-presenter-eats-human-brain-during-filming-of-documentary-before-angry-cannibal-throws-own-poo-at-him
youtube.com/watch?v=8CP9CxY7d3E
youtube.com/watch?v=JjqKMRoEqdo
youtube.com/watch?v=_x6mMixY-tE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a thousand years.

When hell freezes over

When they figure out how to create a proper sewage system and stop.

Shit Tier.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>OPs picture is of entire Indian air force/navy
>Two war boats, a sailboat, and one helicopter.

India can't take over anyone, much less a country that has put literally trillions of dollars into its military.

india is a pile of shit, the usa is shit... but man... india? give me a fucking break

They could have a designated armament street next to the designated shitting street. That might help.

they just shit right in the street?

Yes

>war boat

Jesus fucking christ.

Probably within 100-150 years. If they get their shit together today. Their money is still worthless and pakistan would waste every nuke on them if they could.

They sure do. It's pretty foul over there

With a concentrated effort and about 6 reincarnations of India military...then they might survive an encounter with the USN.

I thought of this too.

thesun.co.uk/news/3042323/tv-presenter-eats-human-brain-during-filming-of-documentary-before-angry-cannibal-throws-own-poo-at-him

We'll invent AI and make ourselves irrelevant first

About as long as Trump keeps tweeting about his butt hurting.

Affirmative.

When China and America fight to a draw in WW3.

They have Nukes and the US trusts them. It would be a matter of state sponsor concealment of warheads onto our soil. They could win. Through ignorance and a shit plan to defend the borders.

They also eat off the streets.

The USA is a metaphorical pile of shit, but India is a literal one.

India can't even surpass China, and it's a hopelessly corrupt authoritarian state.

Never. India's a prime target for the next killer plague to hit.

Indian are greedy, egoistic, and selfish.
Im not a american but i have always appriciated their kindness, sense of righteousness, selflessness

I'm not even American, but seriously, India has so many things to sort out before it could even be a contender as a super power

literally why? what is even the point?

That can't be true. Eating human brain is REALLY bad for you. Causes CJD.

Giving you a serious answer because I don't fucking know why.

Not in our lifetimes. India's still a third world country in a socioeconomic context and has a long way to go in terms of infrastructure, GDP per capita, and societal values to compete with more developed economies. That's not to say it can't be done; East Asian countries like South Korea and Taiwan have pulled off economic miracles and went from impoverished to highly developed, but they also have much smaller populations in much smaller areas so that the investment cost to pull themselves up was way lower. I don't think India has the economic standing to lift 1.3 billion people up enough to realistically get on level footing with current superpowers at any point in the next century when it took countries with much more resource wealth per capita multiple generations to get at best a rung below them in terms of just economy, to say nothing of diplomatic or military influence. Having four times as many people as the US doesn't mean much when the US still has four times as many people who don't have dirt floors. Besides, even if India by some fluke overtake the US they'll still be miles behind China. Compared to India, China has all the advantages, noticeably fewer disadvantages, and a substantial head start.

FAKE

At least they've put napkins down. THEY'RE LEARNING.

>quoting the sun as fact

oh dear. Only the hard of thinking would do that.

So much for the super power by 2040 meme.

>how much longer before India overtakes America as the world's sole superpower?

Answer: Never.

That helicopter in the background is an Alouette II, that shit was used by the french in the 50s.

India has 0 chance of ever becoming anything exept for the country that produces my shirts for cheap.

of course it's fake a) there are no airports to have an authority b) if real the sign would have shit on it

>Military parade, coming through!

>Burrrrpadurpadurpdurp!

When they stop shitting in the streets.

litteraly can't stop keking

the real question is when will the sk special forces take over (your heart)

lol this is like saying america would be safe to live in if everyone stopped shooting each other.

Good, because I was laughing while posting it. It's the guy on top with the laptop and binoculars that kills me.

They allready did... if i ever get caught, please let it be the SK Specops.

Fucking bollywood.
>Yeah, just get a life sized statue of a horse and drag it under the truck.
>Perfect!

Do they all have shaved off jaw bones?

yes

the korean guys have to serve the military, the korean women have to look pretty to honor what the military stands for

now to be fair there is merit to the way they deal with sanitation, if you went to India you'd get sick as fuck but they're mostly fine and live to old age, their culture deals with sanitation by vaccination instead of sterilization. It's pretty smart and kinda makes sense given the extremes of the geography and environment. Indians aren't stupid they just found a different solution over thousands of years of culture. Still wouldn't want to visit though

at least.
maybe 2,000.
even then, they'll still have designated shitting streets and most people will still work at a microsoft call center.

No you stupid ignorant fat american. We have certain designated streets we use for shitting. we aren't animals.

and apparently their mp5s are so advanced they don't even need magazines.

Get India to the state where they can at least actually be considered a superpower and then step up to the big boys

no one is more arrogant/xenophobic than indians.. they never say anything because they're beta as fuck, but they're all seething on the inside. sometimes you can see a brief spark of it and it's fucking hilarious.

kek.
so the only difference between some dot head and a dog is that the dot heads discriminate about *Which* street they take a dump in the middle of?
wow.
setting the bar pretty high.

July 18, 2077. It will be a short reign, as the Indian Empire's hold on its eastern provinces will snap, leaving Canada the world's largest country once more. Meanwhile, the Unified Provinces of Korea will continue to court the splintered former Chinese republics closest to them, Estonia will consider pushing its borders further east once the radiation clears (and ultimately decide against it), Brazil will have made Argentina a puppet state, and Australia will still be Australia.

this.

You're right, you're worse. Even my cats know to go in a litter box.

You're right.
America doesn't have yet a single Designated Shitting Street.

Wait... did i just turn into a koreaboo?

yes

I think youre right.
Allright, new jerk off thing.
Koreans.

"D

is this a ylyl thread? cuz i just lost. hard.

here's a good kpop fap jumping off point
youtube.com/watch?v=8CP9CxY7d3E

moar

I can and will fap to all of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjqKMRoEqdo

youtube.com/watch?v=_x6mMixY-tE

i meant moar of those webms / source

i posted a webm from the same set..

>implying China wont be the next superpower

sauce? ;_;

We all feel safe from India right now
>our faces when the streets run brown with shit

1/3 of the world lives in India and China, if you can imagine it, it probably happens there. Imagine all the fucked up shit that goes unnoticed

Noice :3

it's oc you dip

>Thousands of years
>Vaccines
I sort of know what you mean. And yeah, a westerner going sewer diving would be dead in hours. Septic shock, meningitis, dysentery.

3-10 years

kek fucking never, they can't even master the toilet.

autism

sure thing mister

that's not what their toilets look like.

>Toilet?
>Nah, KITCHEN!

guess what indiafags? i analyzed your precious medical school data and it's true that affirmative action functions all the way through to the very end. that's right... you're not fucking smart. at. all. your egos are fucking out of control and it's fucking over. we fucking hate you

>you can die in hours from septic shock or meningitis by going in the sewers
Kekd hard

mm curry 'n nutrients

Could always be worse.

Anyone who wants to live like in the medieval times should go to india its just like that

~120 years

>India has one of the strongest militarys in the world