Tfw 35 year old married with kids white collar professional but also addicted to deathcore music

>tfw 35 year old married with kids white collar professional but also addicted to deathcore music

What the FUCK am I supposed to do now?

>married with kids

people still do this? Why? So much more to life than that...

Start by getting off Sup Forums, grandpa.

>35 on Sup Forums
Eh, I believe it
>White collar
A lot of STEM guys, so I believe it
>Married
EEEEEHhhhhhhh, you're really pushing it
>Addicted to deathcore
BULLSHIT!

>So much more to life than that...
Name the top 3 things "to life" in your opinion

>Contentment
>Freedom
>Thrill Seeking

100 bucks that you're not married and do 0 of those things

I'm pretty content

lmao all that shit is over once you hit 30, but if you unironically believe that you'll still have "Thrill" and "Contentment" once you're 35, unmarried, single and Kid-less you'll realise that you will die alone and leave nothing in this world behind.

But If you want to be forgotten and only be remembered as waste of human space, go ahead. Ignore you duty as a human being.

Two of those things are emotions/feelings, not things you "do", and the last one is totally vague. I bet you have none of those things outside of maybe the occasional college dorm party, which you will never experience again once you graduate regardless.

> Ignore you duty as a human being
Fuck you. I didn't sign up to this existence with the precondition I'd have to raise a kid.

Yeeesh how could you post that

>baaaaaw I don't want responsibility I don't wanna grow up

You must be one shallow materialistic fuck. There's so much to life than burning off a dose of coke you wasted all your money on.

murder suicide

It's the point of Life, to reproduce. But if you really want to be forgotten and die alone without leaving anything behind, go ahead. I hope you'll have your non-existant ""thrills""

Live isn't a Hollywood Movie, once you're 30, you're unimportant to the ""thrill seekers"" and you can all do that even if you have a kid and wife/husband.

I didn't sign up to have to take a shit 2 times a day either, yet I still do it.

yeah like learning shit you jackass

i don't know what to tell you if scare tactics ("But if you really want to be forgotten and die alone without leaving anything behind, go ahead") are the only reinforcement you have for saying the sole purpose of life is to reproduce.
also
>comparing shitting to having kids
retarded comparison insofar as you have to shit in order to live

>it's a normie that's bitter about being saddled with a wife and kids and wants everyone else to conform to his misery or else they're "immoral" episode

No, It's literally what happens if you don't get married and don't reproduce.

The truth is scary, sorry to break to it you. You clearly haven't matured enough to realise this.

>But if you really want to be forgotten and die alone without leaving anything behind, go ahead.
The fuck do I care what happens after I'm dead? I'll be dead.
I also don't plan on dying alone. I'm not that original guy. I plan on marrying someone and fucking their brains out through a condom into my 80s.

yeah its not like you can achieve any big-time goals easier without the constraints of a family, and have people /actually/ remember you, right

>achieve any big-time goals
you won't archive anything people will remember you for, believe me.

>what is family
>what is a close knit of friends
>what is community service (which can be anything people acknowledge)

you have balls to be talking about maturity, i'll tell you that much.

well that's convenient of you to say when you don't know anything about that person.

coward.

Guess it's another night of the wife not putting out, aye OP?

Why give a fuck? Like what you like.

>through a condom
shudder. Just get a vasectomy you fucking shitlord

Reproducing is the only point to life that is self-evident. That doesn't mean another can't be discovered with a bit of creativity.

ignore him, he built his castle with sand.

That was a bit of a joke. I probs won't get a vasectomy though. I'm not averse to changing my mind.

Of course reproducing isn't the only goal of life, but if you don't want to be "Aunt Margret who died alone" maybe you should reconsider your Idea of a "Life Goal".

Unless people you know being in the room when you die satisfies your criteria of not dying alone, you're in for a bad time.