So now that PC gaming is OFFICIALLY dead, I need to upgrade to a console. Problem is: I don't know which one to get

So now that PC gaming is OFFICIALLY dead, I need to upgrade to a console. Problem is: I don't know which one to get.
Are they both basically the same machine? Or is one of them significantly better than the other, and WHY? Please show you're math.
What say you, \b\?

but i'm not math

obvious troll OP

pc gaming is dead why?

Ps4

Everyone just kinda stopped playing

you've got to make your bait look real. Failure

Wait, OP here, wasn't me. Pc just can't keep up with consoles graphics and fps

I'm still hanging tough on skipping this console generation and never had a moment of regret about it.

mic drop

>pc gaming is dead

are you retarded?
why the fuck would you want to buy a console that is 5 years behind a gaming pc?

You should, it's going to be a while before next gen, and they keep updating and improving these consoles while making them cheaper

plate-eating dinos: the game

Stupid, the post

I'll take the one that has actual AAA exclusives, thanks.

Xbone?
Reise was gud

At least keep a straight face.

How's scalebound?

So now that PC gaming and console gaming is OFFICIALLY dead, I need to upgrade to a phone. Problem is: I don't know why I sit on dicks. Aren't they just big clits? Or is one of them significantly more homo than the other, and WHY? Please show your tits. What say you, \b\?

Nice graaaaphix, nignog.

>not saying giraffix

yes

lol, nice b8

Have had the first xbox and 360, then somehow switched to ps4.
Wanted to try something new and I'm not disappointed.
The only thing that mattered to me was the PS controller allows 'better' relaxing to me.
The two sticks next to each other allows symmetric hand positions.
Better leaning back while playing...

As you can see it's a clear choice to me

I couldn't finish the first sentence without laughing. Well played.

I really never cared, it's the games that are important.

I'm an avid fan of the ps, have been since the first one. I'm just too used to the controller to switch.

However, when it comes to jumping on and having people in the lobby full of shit talkers, xbox wins. And I don't say that as a criticism, I'd rather have the room full of shit talkers.

Fuck PC gamers

Because PC is dead. Get better reading comprehension skills bruh.

PC for real gaming, Xbox one for sports exclusives on EA Access. No weeaboo shit required.

Horizon's dogshit

PC is dead. Did you only skim the title? Get some comprehension skills bruh.

>implying AAA games are ever good
(well, except for the last of us)

What other reason do you need? That's a long list.

They're basically the same. I bought xbox because I like the exclusives better

>pc gaming is dead
where did this autistic meme come from?

>ps4
God of war, ratchet and clank, killzone, the last of us
>xbox
Halo, gears of war, zumba fitness shit

>pc
literally every other game invented

shit b8 thread is shit

People stopped playing. It's all about consoles now. That's why OP mentioned it.

yeah, just suddenly, everyone who plays on PC decided to stop reaping all the benefits that come with it and limit themselves to an xbox because "muh exclusives"

But you can't play ratchet and clank on pc

>bruh
Why is there so much autistic screeching here? Nothing is dead or even in decline. Is there a reason to hate on PC gaming? Is it a funny joke pretending PC gaming is dead?....i don't get it.

who the fuck cares

the best console is xbox one because u can play on it halo and halo is the best game ever and if u think that it isnt than go fuck yourself

>pc is dead
>reaction with cliche autistic line

Ok, so being a pc gamer since starcraft (pre expansion) and cs (pre 1.5 when you had to punch in the ip and join on icon), I gotta fucking say guys....

Sure, you're not dead, there's still a lot of people playing Wow, and about 60 or so of you playing random shit with different names to make it look as if there's more than 100 of you.

Other than that, yeah, it's a dying breed.

>but graphics and my load times bro

My average human eyes can't tell a difference and each one of my games has a load time of less than 10 seconds with each disc (minus grand theft auto but that's a huge game so i cut it slack).

shit game

Who stopped playing? Prove it. This is the most retarded thread on Sup Forums right now, hands down.

halo is shit and always has been. It's kind of surprising to me that some people think it competes against Half-Life. Like: they don't even compare in the slightest, that's how bad they are.

It's actually a pretty good game, you just enjoy being contrarian.

No, I've played it and it's boring as fuck

I found it more entertaining than Skyrim and fallout. Beat it yesterday after 41 hours of play time.

Nah, my peanut butter thread is way stupider than this. Shows what you know about anything.

Ps4 all the way. Better controller, games, additional things like vue.

kek

>stupider
Top kek

Get a Switch. It's way better