Why do DC fans and Marvels fans hate each other? Why is it a contest at all? They are both comic book studio's...

Why do DC fans and Marvels fans hate each other? Why is it a contest at all? They are both comic book studio's, surely you can enjoy both? Never made sense to me as some one who doesn't like comic books.

It's a mentality that comes from Sup Forums. It's mostly underage kids, and stunted man-children, that have this mentality so you shouldn't really think too much about it.

The same jews are behind all of it. they don't care which superhero you've throwing away your money to.

You need to just realize how pathetic these faggots really are.

Literal comic book fans.

I always think it would make an interesting subject for a psychology study. The way people sort themselves into tribes even though they they have loads in common

Notice it's mostly marvel fans who spam "DCuck" and start company wars.

And the Evans poster who's also the cp spammer.

damn allison brie is fucking ugly.

The problem is one has a higher general quality level while the other has a higher quality on specific things
That leads to the endless rounds of "look how stupid that is, my thing is better"

I don't know. I always thought the comic book brand loyalty was retarded. I think I'm content with liking Batman and Spider-man without caring who the fuck publishes their comics.

I once fapped 3 times in a row just to Alison Brie

She's a really great girl.

There wouldn't be any shit flinging if DCucks didn't continually try and defend the obvious shit the DC spews

I know comic book nerds. They love every fandom, DC marvel, GoT Stars wars etc. This weird 'rivalry' is own here as far as I can tell

Just wait until people get sick of super hero movies and they resort to cross overs

Because one is good and one is bad. And the Diehards from both camps earnestly believe their's is better.

Ugh, I like, just hate DC

Yeah same here, I just don't get it, it's literally the same thing.

Wrong.

I don't see why some people see this as mutually exclusive though.

Yeah I never understand why people make such a big deal about which company exactly is providing their entertainment for them. What does it matter what label the product has stamped on it, as long as it's good?

Also, is that alison brie in your picture? That is one sexy whore.

I like marvel flicks like spiderman and X-men, but the actual marvel marvel films are fucking awful

> the obvious shit the DC spews
>superman 78
>superman II
>batman 89
>batman returns
>batman begins
>the dark knight
>shit

Back to Sup Forums, faggot.

He's also a reddit poster, damn dude

What i really don't get is this:
Why is capeshit allowed here, i mean you faggots consider yourselves as some kind of elite, or at least you did years ago, and now this board is a literal capeshit console wars 24/7 with BLACKED and Trump threads to top it off.

I'm a Marvel fan, DC doesn't print the kinda stories I like. They seem really dark and gritty, where a lot of Marvel has comedy to it. Spider-Man is my favorite because of that. But I don't hate DC, I just have different taste. I do think DC is fucking stupid with the way they're handling their cinematic stuff but that's completely different.

>DCucks actually believe those movies are good

kek

My thoughts exactly.

>Also, is that alison brie in your picture

It is indeed

Opposing teams in a sport?

Not talking shit against DC, but most of the fights start because of the "Bvs is a misunderstood masterpiece meme"

WIFI PASSWORD
ORANGE SLICES
LANGUAGE

*quips fedora*

Is that it?

>Iron Man
>Thor
>Guardians of the galaxy
>Avengers
>Captain America winter soldier
>Captain America civil war
>Daredevil
>Ant man

>that brie webm

because they are either wizard level virgins or stupid children.

Cape shit is allowed here because those stories are now movies in their own right and are hugely successful, they are an important part of cinema now whether we like it or not.

My dick

Dont pretend like you read comics dipshit

Partly true.

The reason gamers have that "mentality" is because they have to settle for whatever game system their parent's buy them and thus feel a personal attachment to that brand. When you grow up and can buy your own shit you stop caring about console wars and all that bullshit, but since most of them are children they're not really in a position to do that at the moment. You see the same shit going on with android vs ios...

Say that again?

>72495767
If you actually read comics you would know this is bs. I got into marvel because my first comics where Superman with a horrible art, for some reason i thought
>Hurr all dc comics must have this art Durr
Then i bought a spider man comic and i fell in love :)))
It's a shame Marvel's current status

I have no idea.

I like Iron Man 1, 2, Avengers, Memepool despite it's cringeworthy diaogue, Captain America 2 from Marvel.
From DC, the new couple of movies, I liked BvS and MoS.
WW looks really cool, JL looks really cool, SS looks really cool.

But they're all capeshit. They're the same fucking shit. Sure, DC has more substance and their movies aren't as stale as Marvel's movie, but the point is that they're just superhero movies.
Why "MUH COMPANY LOYALTY"?

None of those films come even close. Winter Soldier, maybe, but it is still nowhere near as good as say Batman Returns or The Dark Knight.

Well the whole point of sport is competition right? But comic book fans have been marginalized and mocked for years, the entire time hey have been a community really, that it amazes me that now, when comic book stuff is more more mainstream than I thought was possible, instead of just being happy and smug they need to turn on each other over nothing

Which one? Post. Please?

>Not even part of the mcu

This desperation

thats funny because i seem to be the only one who talks about batman returns. also i regard it as the best super hero movie ever made. even with the hug blooper towards the end.

But they are all consistently good. DC has 1 good film between decades

>Thor
>Daredevil
>Ant man

This has to be bait.

Marvel and DC had a friendly rivalry in comics for years, they had crossovers with each other all the time. They even released a limited series where their characters were merged, resulting in guys like Darkclaw and Spider-Boy.

When Joe Quesada stepped in as editor-in-chief of Marvel, he decided they should have an ACTUAL rivalry. He claims he was inspired by Stan Lee, who was a trash-talker in his youth, but Stan was the king of bantz, and Quesada isn't. Doesn't help it is known he is severely butthurt about DC cancelling an Azrael ongoing he was writing and drawing in the 90's.

So Quesada cut all ties with DC and pissed off its editor-in-chief by talking trash on interviews. The rivalry became real, and fans started taking sides. But over the years it starded to subside.

When the movies started becoming popular, more people began identifying themselves as fans of one or the other, and Zack Snyder started the fire all over again by making passive-aggressive comments about Marvel.

I'm talking about daredevil the tv show.

The others are good too

>Marvel is responsible for the worst superhero movie of the decade

Lmao

Thanks, not a comic fan so I didn't know, really interesting how this stuff happens over he years

Marvel fans and DC fans have always been at eachother's throats, but since its coming nobody really paid attention. Movies are much more mainstream, and the success of the MCU and the shortcomings of the DCEU have provided ample fodder for shitposting and butthurt.

Doesn't help that the actors and directors started feeding into it. Especially Snyder.

To be fair Superman 1 & 2, Batman, Batman Returns, Batman, and The Dark Knight feel like actual movies that are cinematic and not long episodes of a monster of the week tv show. The only movies from Marvel that feel like real movies are the first two Spider-Man movies and that wasn't even MCU.

Ant man was great.

I don't like Marvel in general but loved that one.

see that was Fox in fairness

>Marvel fans and DC fans have always been at eachother's throats

'no'

if you were a comic book fan you'd read both DC, and marvel

back when she was at a healthy weight

>It's okay if you fuck my wife and keep my house and child whilst I pay for her tuition and child support

Enjoy your cuckman

I am, and I do, but you can't deny there were always brand loyalist throwing shit at each other.

It just got worse because the creators starting encouraging it.

That being said, despite being a more DC-oriented guy through and through, I like Marvel movies more.

came here for brie

left dissapointed

>he doesn't have the mental acuity for extended storytelling

>People still read DC and MARVEL

Image and Vertigo is where it's at fampie.

neither does disney

Dark Horse masterrace.

>When DCucks try to quip

Embarrassing

I'm not a brand loyalist but overall I prefer the more uniquely defined characters of DC films. Marvel had that too in Phase 1 but they gradually turned every character into Tony Stark/RDJ with the quips when it often doesn't fit their personality from the comics, imo.

it's all shitposting no one actually cares about these movies

>her skin looks scaly

the sad thing is that they do care about these movies. old and newfags alike. Sup Forums is major nerds, shitposter and reddit vs Sup Forums.

>shitposter
Yes, just the one.

>Sup Forums- Television & Film

I like both companies characters. But there has only been a handful of Marvel movies that are good out of a metric fuck ton and Marvel shitposters here are just the worst and massive hypocrites. What is there problem?

MCU still hasn't realized that a hero and his movie are only as good as villain allow them to be. So many overrated movies

lol oops

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

It's just faggots on Sup Forums

shit started because dc fans were spewing kino shit two years before bvs was released

>also i regard it as the best super hero movie ever made.
>nigga can't even turn his head

lol

>SWEAR TA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

good luck with that

It's mostly DCucks

HNNNNNNNNNNNG

>Asguard
>multi-ethnic
I'm black and even I think that shit's retarded. Also wasted Idris on a no name character. How stupid can Marvel be

same

The cast Idris before he really blew up and became the go to black guy for Hollywood. If they had held off on him I have no doubt he'd be Black panther or something. I bet they kick themselves over it.

I like both.

Recent output I prefer MCU but the Nolan Bat-trilogy are my fav comic book movies

alsoI like movies that I can watch with my wife and her son. DC's villains are too threatening when I just want something lighthearted that I can turn my brain off to

its not her skin, its mostly a mesh material between the flowers

I don't think it's the best superhero movie ever made. But I fucking love Batman Returns. Gets too much hate and this saddens me.

I really want to enjoy both, but DC isn't giving me much to work with right now. I thought MoS and BvS were both painfully average. I do like Batfleck though.

Even though I did like Civil War, I do think Marvel is starting to get a bit stale - but that might just be capeshit in general.

Hoping the 3rd Thor movie is at least half-decent. Hated the first two. Is "Lord of the Rings in Space" really that hard to do?

>batman returns
>getting hate

Really? It's legitimately one of the best capeshit movies ever made

>It's a mentality that comes from Sup Forums
How fucking new are you? DC vs Marvel has existed long before Moot was even a sperm. possibly longer than he was a sperm of a sperm.

Batman returns is one of my favorite movies of all time.