Well, should the U.S pay blacks for reparations? It's only fair

Well, should the U.S pay blacks for reparations? It's only fair.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/?utm_term=.761737b9fe11

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=f8e_1208238807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS SAME FUCKING THREAD AGAIN???

Literally haven't seen this thread or anything similar in a long time.

Neck yourself and stop acting retarted.

No, and anyone who thinks they should needs to kill themselves.

Nobody alive now owned slaves or was ever enslaved.

My family never had slaves even back then.

I refuse to pay money to people who were never enslaved by me and my family or anybody ever.

The only reparations needed to be paid were back in the day to the original slaves. Now they're all dead, so nobody gets anything.

Since the 1960s we've spent 25 trillion trying to civilize feral Africans. One trip through the average American nigger neighborhood is proof positive that its been money wasted. Not another fucking dime.
You can have civilization or you can have niggers.
Pick one.

Meh. I say we let then continue tolet . tell everyone that they have bigger dick

And another thing... If the blacks are getting reparations why aren't the native Americans who we took all the land from getting anything? We destroyed their entire societies, raped them, forced them to conform and to this day we still bully and push around the remnants.

>what is welfare

BULLSHIT! There has been probably 10 of these "reparations" threads today alone... It started last night.

funny, you think obarry would have pushed this.

>pay blacks
>It's only fair
We paid dearly for 8 fucking years straight. Get over it already.

We're doing reparations? Awesome! Where can I sent the bills for my car alarm, hand gun, cc permit, and home security system?

And what about the exploited chinese brought over to build the railroads? Or the irish and italian immigrants that worked in factories as children? Do they deserve money?

Yo, what about reparations to whites for the genocide in south Africa?

The NAACP or the United Negro College Fund may be willing to pay up. They give useless niggers free money all the time.

You're only adding to my point. Hardship sucks, people get fucked, their descendants do a little better than they did. That's all they deserve.

My ancestors didn't live in the US during the time slaves were a thing and many blacks were never slaves. Not that that makes a difference, reparations are retarded in the first place.

Right?

Why aren't Spanish getting reparations from Arabs for colonizing and murdering them?

Why aren't Italians getting reparations from Egyptians and Arabs for slavery?

Why aren't Slavs getting reparations from Chinese for murdering, burning and pillaging their villages during Khan?

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

When are Native-Europeans getting reparations from Africans for genocide of Neanderthal's which were direct forefathers of today's Native-Europeans? Complete genocide! Such a barbaric thing! Those poor people! AFRICAN'S MUST PAY AND THEY WILL PAY FOR THE GENOCIDE OF EUROPEAN FOREFATHERS!

liveleak.com/view?i=f8e_1208238807

DAY OF THE ROPE

Both maternal and paternal grandparents come to America in the 1920-1930s. No association with the period of slavery, but being white-ish.

>Free slaves
>Their descendants want free money

Fuck civil rights, kill all minorities.

What about Islamic slave trade of Slavic people? I think Slavs also need reparations.

what are blacks gonna do with free money? it's all just gonna go to kfc

Yes any blacks that lived under slavery at the time of the Emacipation Proclamation should get thier mule plus 40 acers or the monitary equivalent

As long as we can ship them back then I'm in.

>The US
What about the blacks in Africa that sold the slaves to the US?

>Well, should the U.S pay blacks for reparations? It's only fair.
We already did, lrn2history

Should Germany pay Jews for reparations?

No, those jews all got roasted

Hell No...
Reparate that cotton mother fucker!!!!

i agree. we should roast all the blacks

Yes, they should. But not in the form of simply cutting checks to individual black people who will squander it.

Reparations should be payed in the form of heavily investing in black communities - improving education, infrastructure, offering services and resources, and creating jobs.

They do get quite a bit of money and land, actually. The problem is the tribal leaders don't distribute it properly.

You are not educated on these matters and should stop posting.

yeah by Africa where the first black slaves were captured and sold by other blacks

we should just declare inner cities nigger reservations, pull out all the non-blacks and tell em as long as you stay in this area do wtf you want

my dad grew up on a rez they don't get shit and rez's are worse than the worst inner city

Nope. At least, not from me. Not only did my family not own slaves at any point, the only people here at the time were abolitionists. So no for two reasons
One, the debt is already paid, and two, we never had slaves, why should I pay for services not rendered?

If we're going for i.o.(you).'s, then you should bait about europe instead, they were the ones who enslaved them and brought them to this "horrifyingly racist land full of hitlers" after all.
What, aren't you going for historical accuracy?

Thank your tribal leaders for that.

Depends in the rez too. My buddy says the one his family is on is like a small town. It's not wealthy, but not a shithole either.

>retarted

yeah tribal leaders dont have anything to do with the small amount of money they get moron it goes directly to the tribal members and leaders have no control over it

>racial terrorism
... take a look at the U.S. crime rate by ethnicity.
Blacks have, are, and will be terrorizing other ethnicities for YEARS to come.

Sadly, this is the world we live in.

Where being a "minority" (particularly to the US) allows you to scream racist bullshit all day long and no one thinks anything of it.

Granted, that argument is often (ab)used by other butthurt (white) racist fucks to cry about "muh entitlements", as opposed to actually attempting to open a rational dialog about how hypocritical the issue is.