I'll start.

contributing

I do not think their ancestors are Swedish
ancestors
:) :) :) :)

More Moroccan or Semitic blood than Swedish
:)

I is sverige and this is no girl from my land fucking sand nigger

Who the fuck cares about Sweden, though?

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag

You are a liar. Here is proof of what Sverige looks like

you mad cause you a minority

Swedish girls are so hot nowadays.

Sweden-Finland
Close enough

Fucking bullshit. No way.

As an American, I am fine with this. This is what you fucking europoors deserve for sitting on your high horse defending terrorism and violence by savages. I'm guessing you have about 1.5 generations left before your weak genes are finally gone.

is this an american saying this?

most european countries did not accept muslims nor refugees for the longest time

if your ancestors are not swedish and you're not raised in sweden pro tip >youre not swedish

Swedish population stats dont agree..

we accepted them in small amounts over decades, you accepted hundreds of thousands in a few years and waited at the train station with teddy bears and picket signs that said "refugees welcome" and you dont have the fucking balls to do anything about the stupid commies and feminists who bully you into complying with their "refugees welcome all terrorist just need a hug" mindset why dont you go eat a fucking schnitzel faggot

FUCK ALL OF YOU

I am Muslim in the netherlands and I have contributed much to your society! I have a measured IQ of about 150 and finished my accelerated course in psychology in what Americunts would call a Master's, at the age of 22.

You are still all so racist and the women look at me like I am a criminal!

that is one sad sight

you can write statistcs that include dolphin as fish doesnt mean its true lol

Since you are so smart, perhaps you should ask yourself the question why?

inb4 they vote in your elections and vote white people out.

maybe because the rest of your people arent like you and they run around like a bunch of fucking retards raping women an throwing a child like temper tantrum when they dont get their welfare thats why women look at you like a criminal and if youre not like that then take a fucking stand againt the people in your community who are grow a pair of balls if you have iq of 150 i dont need to be explaining this to you you lying fucking retard

This is not true, the refugee situation is white propaganda made worse by the nationalists and a few bad extremists. my country reports the news every single time, they make my race look bad. You are all just fucking racist and the women refuse to give me a chance because of my race, fuck all of you. My muslim friend in school was fingering them every day

I am a good looking man but because of the nationalists and the unfair treatment they give to immigrants and nationalists, there is always discrimination. white men cause crimes too!

fuck of sand nigger we donĀ“t want you here

i have friends, i am accomplished, i have a scholarship

no you fuck off. i am both more intelligent than you and earn more and it is only due to racism. once there are more of us in your coutnries you will fucking pay.

you can't father white children and don't belong to our race. that good enough for you?

>once there are more of us in your coutnries you will fucking pay.
>You are still all so racist and the women look at me like I am a criminal!

I can father mixed children with a white female and riase them in our society. But I want the children to respect the culture of my familial ancestors as well and respect all of our backgrounds. I want someone to help out at home and nurture the young and to see me the same as European