Have you ever changed your own music taste for a girl?

Have you ever changed your own music taste for a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6J1-eYBbspA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no because girls have better taste than most guys I know

Its never worth it to change yourself for a women unless its a positive change that benefits you before her.

How much of a shallow fuck do you have to be to change something so personal just for some pussy?

It's you ain't it

No, not even pretend to like anything. I have gone to shows of artists I don't care about, tho.

I don't change for anyone

changing yourself for a girl is the biggest turnoff for girls (unless it involves practical changes like improving your hygiene, buying a car, etc.)

no girl will ever be impressed by you listening to the same shit as them

no but I learned to tolerate music I used to despise

I wish Star was my gf so I could cuck her.

No girl has ever gone out her way to interact with me. I'm too much of a beta loser fuck to talk to girls anyways. I haven't changed my taste for anyone, or really had the option to.

Why would I intentionally make my music taste shittier

You don't deserve to have a girlfriend.

No, but girls (more specifically, a girl) introduced me to a few bands I listen to regularly now. Mostly trip hop and post rock.

No, but I might emphasize certain things over others depending.

what's up with all the Star threads this last week

It's me. I've been posting them.

Keep it up

>ywn CUCC the star

No, my girl changed her style for me honestly. Though she was a pleb so introducing her to things like timber tambre and magnetic fields blew her away enough that she respect my opinion on music always. Im just glad she turned into a non-pleb and listens to mr.bungle and the residents unironcilly.

Thanks. I haven't thought of one for tomorrow yet but I'm sure I'll come up with it soon enough.

oh
Star is cute so whatever

If you do this you're weak

I learned about bands from girls that I ended up liking, if that's what you mean.

Star is a cuck.

Star a qt

wow look at this cuck hehehe

>implying

thankfully im 6'4" so no. i dont have to do despserate shit like that

im glad youre here making happy star threads

They don’t think it be like it is but it do

What were the post-rock bands you were introduced to?

Notably This Will Destroy You and Do Make Say Think
I had already listened to most of the 90s essentials Mogwai, Tortoise, Godspeed etc but moved on from the genre at that point

Yes, to mixed success. On one hand, I got into Pink Floyd because of her, so I have gratitude for that.

On the other, I spent $80 on tickets to The Kills' 10th anniversary concert alone when I only knew a little about them, just so I could talk about it with her the next time I saw her.

They're okay.

I WANT TO FUCK STAR

[spoiler]...gently.[/spoiler]

I literally listened to a David Archuleta song unironically because of her

the song is fitting and was such a fucking faggot holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=6J1-eYBbspA

I just said she was cute

nigga you 14

t. gril

Once pretended I liked the sex pistols so I could get the D in my asshole

i listen to death grips all the time around my girlfriend and i still get to ravage her ass

I made her change.

Nope.

Good, the /sveg/ threes are toxic pools of monstar and jarco autists.

if i met a nice guy and there's music he wanted me to listen to i probably would desu

14 is legal in my country user

She listened to anime dubstep so then I started listening to more death grips because it was the best I knew.

What are you? Some kind of faggot or something?

>girl freshman year wants me to make her a CD mixtape
>search for chill folk and jazz stuff on jamendo
>cum buckets when she tells me how chill it was on myspace

2006 was a good year

WHY IS STAR IS CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just want a kind qt Christian virgin gf my age who's ok with me being ugly as sin. I don't care what music they like as long as they're nice

Fuck no. But I like to share music so I might end up listening to some of her favorite albums and she listens to some of mine as well.

If you lurk this site a lot then you're probably already too jaded and disaffected for that pure qt and wouldn't even know how to connect with her in simple day to day life.

Stop aiming for your perfect "dream girl", son. It won't happen like that. Manage expectations.

As jaded as this site makes people and how jaded people have to be to come here, I'm a disgustingly optimistic person. I just hope for the best

I'm optimistic too, certainly a hard-won optimism. But I wouldn't know how to deal with some perfectly angelic little thing that would become physically distressed and upset simply hearing the odd curse word. I couldn't deal with a girl that precious. She would probably become quite tiresome to be around, in truth.

I know someone like that and we get a long well. She's a great person but she thinks I'm funny somewhat.

I guess most women in my life are easy converts, but their taste is always shit Anthony Fantayo would like before that.

No, but I have changed a lot of girls' taste in music.

this

cuck her and bring her to a threesome in which i fuck the other girl while Star tongues my boipussi

what anime is this girl from?

Get this c u c k off my board

I got my high school bro country music listening girlfriend into Industrial. She was convinced 'Hurt' was a Johnny Cash original, so I got tired of her shit, showed her the original, eased her into it with entry level (and newly released) With_Teeth, then introducted The Fragile, TDS Broken and PHM, then got her into 1000 homo DJs, Ministry, Skinny Puppy.

... she was never quite the same after Skinny Puppy.

I'm glad she was able to make you listen to Pink floyd, nice little comfy underknown band .

I try to not be a cuck.
No.

No, why would you even consider that?

I pretended to like Kygo and bought tickets to one of his shows to get laid

I didn't think Star would be received so well here. I thought it'd be considered just as cancerous as Steven Universe.

well did you get laid? i at least didnt score any at goa psy trance parties but it was fun anyway

I got head behind a taco truck a block away

why the fuck do artists do that transparent fringe bullshit, this looks far better

probably easier to animate

but surely you could still draw them and use layers to hide them?

By getting rid of the eyebrows, you essentially changed Star's expression from the original pic.

I think it's supposed to give the illusion of a thin, see-through layer of hair

You think that actually looks better? You just autistic or something?

Steven Universe sucks, Star sucks my penis.

alright fuck you guys, I just watched the first episode of that cartoon and it was garbage, I should have known it was just a meme.

Who the fuck say the show is good? Just fap to Star rule34 faggot and also she's one of the bubbliest fictional character there is, another one is tangled's Rapunzel and frozen's anna.

A girl I know got me into Kate Bush, otherwise no. Nor has the reverse happened.

It's to allow a character to convey emotion through their eyes/eyebrows without having to give them a completely different hairstyle, see

No, but my girlfriend has always been kind of afraid to show me music she likes out of the assumption I'd call her a pleb (she knows I browse Sup Forums).
So I'm the one who shares music and she ended up mimicking it.

it starts off shit but it picks up considerably

when does it pick up? like how many episodes in?

like, halfway though the first season I guess

This. DOn't hide the messed up stuff you listen to

You should make her unafraid of that.

once pretended to like harsh noise and swans for a girl

No but I've been a big influence on this girl who's into me, listening to all my music and stuff.

shut up cunt

If episode 8 or so doesn't give you the incentive to keep watching then it's probably not for you.
Also try to tolerate the Pony Head episodes for now. Emphasis on "tolerate"

changing your taste for a girl/boy, or even worse, pretending to like the same shit as they do just to get the pussy/benis is the biggest turnoff of them all. it's not worth it, it's not smart, the only appropriate thing to do would be l e a r n i n g to like the stuff or at least tolerate it, if it doesnt fall into the roam of your interests, but that's all

What would Star listen to?

When I was 15 I listened to Brokencyde because I liked this emo girl. My god.

Holy shit where do you live?

The Pony Head episodes are fun. I never had a problem with them.

but user your height doesn't matter if you're ugly. it only benefits you if you're at least a 6-7/10

Yes.

>be 17 me
>be high school senior
>qt 3.14 I had a crush on since middle school was a huge Incubus fan
>I begin listening to them
>listened to Incubus so much I memorized the lyrics to every song
>one day during 4th period AP microeconomics class I began singing "The Warmth" to myself
>grill says "omg user you like Incubus?"
>we begin talking about Incubus everyday before class
>start texting with her
>she invites me to a chad party
>meet her at chad party
>she is already drunk
>she takes me down into the basement and we begin making out (my first kiss)
>asks me if I have a condom and I didn't
>run upstairs and ask chad for a condom
>chad was happy I was going to get laid and gives me condom (good guy he died in a car accident a few years later)
>go back downstairs
>"yay you got one!" she says
>we begin taking off our clothes
>she gets on her knees to blow me and she throws up all over my teen cock
>"omg I'm so sorry user I don't feel that good"
>she puts her clothes back on runs upstairs
>I clean the puke off my with dirty clothes I found near the washer
>leave party
>That's the closest I've gotten to having sex
>now 26 virgin

Fuck Incubus

the Pony Head is annoying as fuck, her VA is atrocious and she just fits that cliche "hurr I'm not gonna let you steal my BFF" shit.