It's trigger a Trumptard Thursday! I'm so excited!

It's trigger a Trumptard Thursday! I'm so excited!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/03/09/us/politics/justice-dept-declines-to-back-claim-trump-is-not-under-investigation.html?partner=msft_msn&_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:^)

Just had a trumptard link my server's Discord on here after he got triggered lmao.

Fucking trumpets need to stick to their containment boards and quarantine websites.

T U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Probably people who support him here like that facet of him, nothing's going to change their minds.

maybe you should have voted for a democratic nominee that wasn't somehow worse than him, maybe you would have won.

Go earn your care

You're right, of course, but they're a lot of fun to trigger.

>libshits still this triggered over losing the election

Gonna be a tough 8 years kek

Hey user, Google "media bias" and read a few of the articles. It's interesting stuff.

I almost feel bad for the shill that made that image, almost.. ;^)

>tax system made them billionares

What? How?

Trump is Pony!

Hey guys, I'm making Trump Towers on Minecraft join me on Twitch and share it on Reddit!

Bump

Of course it's a libtard restaurant! They're advertising light beer!

No I'm not a Tumblr tranny. Stop asking! Can't you see my hat?! I'm an alpha male!

go to hell nigger

Is that Milo or Trump?

Justice Dept. Declines to Back Claim Trump Is Not Under Investigation.

nytimes.com/2017/03/09/us/politics/justice-dept-declines-to-back-claim-trump-is-not-under-investigation.html?partner=msft_msn&_r=0

you just want the tax payer to pay for it, pay for yourself lazy mexican

They'll change their minds over time. Sup Forums is inherently contrarian and the Trump memes are already stale. You can see the pendulum swinging back already.

This.

Real men like this
Won't drink that shit!

>

stay mad

fuck trump and all, but you should look into the history of the democratic party and the kkk or hillary and her mentor robert byrd.

Sup Forums was pretty liberal before this past election. I suspect that someone showed the rural trash how to use computers.

Why not go stand on the border and BECOME the wall?

You look like a cuck faggot

fuckin funny.

I love to see triggered Trumptards. You're doing God's work.

the CIA are the ones pushing the Russian narrative to destroy Trump, truth is coming out

OR people saw how biased the media was?

lol we won bitch, eat shit liberal cock sucker

Shouldn't you be out tipping cows or fucking your cousin?

These stupid Drumpfkins won't understand that you can hate both left and right at the same time.

"Oh, you said something remotely negative about Trump? You must kiss Hillary's ass!"

Just yesterday I saw some user who voted Trump asked them about a citation for some news so he can look it up. And you know what they did? They called him a libcuck. This is how retarded they are.

shouldn't you get back to taking people's money?

You seem to mind a whole lot when people stay mad. You know what? I am going to stay mad. I'm gonna donate to any group that resists him. I'm gonna call my congressman. I'm going to resist him every day of his presidency and I'm only going to do this because you told me to stay mad. So in your honor, that's exactly what I'm gonna do. So when you see a protest or see a petition you don't like, you can shut the FUCK up about it. Because you told us to stay mad. fuck you. We will.

Shouldn't you be watching over your wifes son?

Exactly this.

you have no poser cuck, Democratic party is dying

>won't understand that you can hate both left and right at the same time.
This actually goes both ways.

I'm a small business owner in NC, I've been facebook stalking my employees since the election and I'm planning on firing everybody who supports Trump a week before Christmas.

True.

Politics in general is cancer.

Election game thread for Trumpets and anti-Trumpers.

They're both in that pic

I hope they sue your ass, what a sore loser you liberals are

I have the right to employ people I want to see succeed.

Way to be a good fascist.

The existence of this thread is proof enough of your tears. Have a great 8 years!

trump traps are real

you don't have the right to fire them over who they voted for, you're just scum, and I'm sure they will catch on when they are all fired at once

Lol. Donald Trump was thrown in our faces BY the media for the last three decades. They only care about whatever gets them views, and that fat orange attention whore has managed to wriggle his way into the limelight over and over again. Pretending he's some opponent of the media is downright idiocy.

>appointing self-made millionaires that know how to turn nothing in millions

What an awful idea.

When did Sup Forums become a safe space for all of you cucks?