Lost and found

Lost and found

And I'm sure some faggots on here think this is legit...

What's the context behind it all? I'm not understanding the meme either.

how old are you or have you been under a rock all your life

Well Madeleine McCann is a girl who disappear around 2007.
In 2010, a faggot post this saying he had the girl in his basement. However, it's the captions of a "criminal's mind" episode.

Does anyone know where she could be now?
Damn that were 10 years ago and there is nothing about her

Basically, and rightfully so, they've stopped searching as it would be damn near impossible to find her because of how young she was when she went missing, and how long ago that was

Thats sad

Her parents sold her into sex slavery.

She would be almost 14.

Just like you, once I find you. You little prick.

I'd love to know what happened to Maddie in the end.

Imagine being the one that found her.

Bet that pussy was godly

What? I'm 26 actually.

You'd be in for a shock coz obviously she'd be dead by now.. There's a whole conspiracy about the parents faking the kidnapping and that

Oh I know the conspiracy of them drugging her to sleep and oding her.

But imagine if she had been sold to a family somewhere else and she's grown up not knowing the truth or something.

You're right, she probably dead.

In all fairness they left three kids in a hotel room without any supervision. Portugal itself has relatively low crime rates.

Kid probably got her head stuck in the toilet and drowned, and the kidnapping was a cover-up to mask neglect and manslaughter.

>You little prick.

I laughed at this, idk why.

Also her parents refused to take a lie detector test, so...

lie detectors are shit and every justice system using them is laughable at best.

Go back to Buzzfeed, faggot.

What does Buzzfeed have to do with lie detectors being inaccurate? Pls enlighten me

Lie dectectors are generally pretty good. If you know how the results can be manipulated, but the operator can generally tell if you're doing shit to give false readings