Rate /b plz honestly. can score a 8/10 girl?

rate /b plz honestly. can score a 8/10 girl?

MAGA hat is the new fedora.

Hide that power level fam.

Sure. Dress better, learn to speak eloquently, learn table manners, memorize a few good poems, and take dancing lessons.

is this considered white, hispanic or arab?

You can score overweight white trash girls, if they're drunk.

Not with that hat lol stay beta

guys rate honestly forget the MAGA it was ajoke. need to know

Shitskins/10

Glasses, political hat, shitty facial hair. You have poor genetics and no one wants to breed with you.

No a little fagit, take a shower shave and spend some time outside, you look like you live at your mom's house and the only girlfriends dudes who look like you have are weird Wicca girls that wear fingerless gloves

Girls don't appreciate this anymore dude, not the pretty ones anyways.. and the pretty ones who do appreciate this? Probably aren't worth your time and will be a disappointment in the bedroom

You can if you're completely pure white, and confidence is very important...

sadly magahat will attrack redneck women who are not pretty...

the pretty girls are all dumb whores, golddigers, but you can try to get them with confidence and no magahat and eventually redpill them to altright ideology.

Some magagals are hot..

Nice trips, and dude I don't know, the hat is kinda the main focus point of the image. I mean your face isn't bad from what I can see but hair is important too, also confidence.. or alcohol.

Honestly, you have a pretty good shot. The beard's a bit uneven though, fix that and ditch the hat.

here better picture rate

>can score a 8/10 girl?

I hope this is a joke.
you are maybe as high as 5/10. maybe.

Probably, you're not ugly. That facial hair is awful though, get rid of that.

anybody?

If you have to ask, no

Your head is shaped weirdly