Dubs decides what I do with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

videopress.com/v/2YAgi2D8?hd=1&autoplay=0&permalink=1&loop=0The
liveleak.com/view?i=04c_1423469707&comments=1&safe_mode=off
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pet it

Milk it.

suck its dick

did you learn all you know about the world from cartoons? How is that a cat, in your mind?

That is obviously a cat, user.

Stop trolling.

fuck it and then eat it

Yall fuckers can tell that is a deer right?
Drive it to my house and i will care for it unti;; it dies

WIN
now deliver
OP

fuck the shit outta it already

*until

Sharpie in pooper

>Yall fuckers can tell that is a deer right?

Holy shit guys, he's right!

would you look at that, dubs

Look after it until it grows up then release it.

Roll

This

>Cat

Posts pic of what is clearly a chihuahua

Plz

that's a parrot you retard

this
or this

100% this

Pet it and call it a good dog for me

Do this fagget

Kill yourself you edgy motherfucker

Love it forever

male cat = suck his dick
female cat = fuck it

No you

post moar

Keep it and name it george

lol you little faggot. Watch this, the world isn't sunshine and rainbows. People do worse than this to other people just because they get hungry or pissed off a cartel.

videopress.com/v/2YAgi2D8?hd=1&autoplay=0&permalink=1&loop=0The

>>I conceal my lack of empathy and insecurity by laughing at things im scared at.

been waiting all day to get on after work. this is the first thing i see ok i guess thats enough Sup Forums for today.

let it grow up, kill it and make it into swiss steak.

>I try to act superior to everyone by meaningless morals and emotions I attach to everything.

People killing animals doesn't concern me, not even a little. I'm not afraid of it. I can tell you are a liberal faggot because you guys always assume people that don't agree with you are scared of things. Quit projecting. I am plenty empathetic, but it doesn't overcome my nerves or move me emotionally. Ex, Asians eating dog. We have been just as brutal to sheep and pigs and cows. No one sheds a tear for them and most ages we didn't put them down quickly. It has to be done for our survival, that fact means you must brace yourself. These creatures died so that we can live because they are less fit than us. We are apex predators. Open your eyes and have empathy for your own kin. Mankind deserve to survive. How much stronger are we that can celebrate our survival than those that don't have the steel to go through with it?

liveleak.com/view?i=04c_1423469707&comments=1&safe_mode=off

Wtf you piece of shit

what deer, i see a feline domesticus...

this will objectively kill it.

Newfag.

Stop posting and
>>>/reddit/

OP here.

I was going to raise it anyway, so good on ya, all you non-edgy folks.

Standard policy is to bring it to a deer refuge once it is able to function of its own accord, so it may be raised then by people who will reduce its dependency upon humans. It will eventually be released to a wildlife relocation area, where it will be free to run wild.

To the edgy faggots, you're not cool, just douchebags.

Love,
OP

Put it in a box, spray paint a target on it, then take it to your friend's outdoor range. Ask friend to try out your new gun. Let him go up to check group size and realize what he's done. It's hilarious, one of our friend's did this with their cat when it got old. Putting them down is like $200 wtf? So it's always how we put down pets now. We just don't tell our family's what's up.

If you don't know anyone with an outdoor range then let it go and make more friends.

sure but someone else will hunt it and eat it so fuck off

That cannot be prevented.

This is the life one leads in wildlife rehab.

All you can do is do the best for the creatures in your care, and give them a chance at life.

OP confirmed faggot.

Raising it counts as an exotic pet and you probably need a special license and a certain amount of land for it to run around in that's closed off. Have fun blowing several grand for a fucking animal. I bet you also think kids are too expensive.

Spin it!

feed it and take care of it until its an adult and then watch bambi with him

I work in wildlife rehab.

I have a state license.

A deer this small does NOT need a ton of room, I've done this for years, and when they're this small, they need an enclosure with moderate space. (a garage is plenty of room)

Nice try thinking you know what you're talking about, though.

> Not recognizing tegederm with some sort of catheter like inserted dorsally

Is this an LP shunt of some sort? Clearly some sort of veterinary care.

Name it Cutie

disgusting. of course it's something a nigga would do

Feed it grain and alfalfa, it will taste so much better when you throw it on the BBQ.

Put Sharpie in Pooper

Not that dude but that isn't the point. Inviting a domesticated animal into your home, probably belonging to another family, and brutally killing it and mutilating its corpse is cruel and sadistic. From how you show yourself here you are incredibly apathetic. You might think you are empathetic, you certainly are not.

I will fucking cut you nigger

>MUH EDGY

Fuck it in the ass

I hope someone cuts your stomach open and lets your guts fall out

>m-m-muh edgy

op fuck it so hard

>triggered

OP made my day :) funny thing about sadistic fucks is that they feel like a little, helpless animal every day, so they do this shit to feel the power. in society they are zeroes, nothing

The fuck is on its back? I'm guessing you work at a vet and it just got some shots or something. Nice try, faggot.

Is that a male or a female deer?

did that cat cry?
if not then why not
roll

Pet it bitch

raise it as your own then have it turned into sausages in 10 years

rape it

stab it with a knife
and just leave the knife inside.

Burn it.

>I found this cat

u fucking idiot. thats a baby fucking giraffe where did u find that

You are a slant or a sandnigger. Don't even try to deny it, I smell your corrupted genes from miles away.

fatty fat fat fat

Have a loving and committed sexual relationship throughout its life
And after until it becomes too rotted to use

Yeah but you hadda respond so it must have hurt u mami, look how deep you just got on yourself.

Roll: Raise it and nurse it like it's your kid until it runs away. Don't be a faggot OP.

Oh shit, two 59s next to each other. I think that counts as dubs.

roll

let it go you dumbass

i bet its fucking dad is looking for it

>Its dad is looking for it

Do you know nothing about nature? It's gonna be the mother dip shit.

Proof that some humans are basically garbage

Hmm dubs

Fucking do it OP, first post got dubs that matched your dubs

You must pet the baby deer.

Why would you let it go, chances are its too fucking retarded to realize whats happening. It will either get fucking rekt by the food chain, get hit by the car or get shot by some murican/where ever the fuck you reside.

The best thing to do is to kill it and eat it, that way you fatten it up, save some money while meanwhile in the process get a delicious meal.

this

It's funny that this picture still gets these kind of reactions after all these years.
Fucking newfags.

this

fucking niggers