Ok I'm Sup Forums as FUCK, but the hate for this show is kinda bullshit :/

Ok I'm Sup Forums as FUCK, but the hate for this show is kinda bullshit :/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwJoCSu06IA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not funny

>I'm Sup Forums as FUCK

every joke is obvious and predictable. go ahead and tip a fedora for me but its pathetically bad and predictable. Every joke is the equivalent of the wedding toast where ____ was dropped on their head as a child... cue laugh track

Can we not do this?

BENZANGO :D

Fuck off you pathetic cunt.

its pro beta nu-male propaganda.
why would you even watch this shill shit

Take the laugh track off and it's watchable.

>I'm Sup Forums as FUCK
hahaha kts (kill thyself)

leave faggot.

>not particularly intelligent or insightful
>doesn't manage to have much of a heart either
>panders to an irritating fanbase of poseur nerds
>all the while caricaturing and shaming actual nerds
>arguably insensitive towards people on the autism spectrum

It's utter trash. Of all the things Sup Forums shits on bbt deserves it most.

>I'm Sup Forums as FUCK
No your not /r/movies scum.

Also BBT basically ushered in the popularity of IRL sperglords and people who think that acting like an insufferable cunt and a hypocrite makes them smart and witty. BBT created the neo-femanazi and the ideology that came with it and has infested liberal mindthoughts.

youtube.com/watch?v=jwJoCSu06IA

>"jokes"
Most of the things in this show are literal non jokes, they just say things that are supposed to be nerdy and people apparently laugh at that.

First 4 seasons or so were kinda comfy to watch on weekends while having breakfast.

It was kinda funny (not the best or anything, but kinda funny) until it went down the same as many sitcoms with the romantic subplots becoming the focus.

Tbh, and I will be VERY honest with myself as a viewer. I liked it for a bit until it got a bit old with : "haha Sheldon is autistic and makes physics puns all day get it?" "Get it? he doesn't know anything about mainstream media that doesn't gravitate around geek culture."
Penny absolutely drags show from the get go and drags it down. "Get it, she's the dumb hot blond one who doesn't get any of their geek speak"
Then it got worse when they added those damn female autists to try to make up for having the only girl in the show be the idiot. It just kept going down hill.

Feel the same way about Two and a Half Men. If you don't chuckle at least once every couple of episodes, you're an uptight faggot who has no soul.

If my me and my attorney friends can laugh at it, you retarded neckbeards can at least enjoy an episode or two

>me and my attorney friends
>watching this tripe

Ya blew it.