lmao

sigourney is so fuckin ugly but god dammit this is a good move

Turbopleb
or

>111.1
nice

There is no better comedy.

Hot Fuzz

Love Galaxy Quest, extremely rewatchable.

The entire cast was great.

is sam rockwell a white improved billy dee williams?

Rat Race

>tfw prairie doggin' it

>he doesn't have a 300 picture siggy folder

Bump

ISIGGYDDT

Dump pls

Share with us, friend.

Can't depreciate my class 6 super Rares or ludes by just throwing them about willy nilly now

>no BLACKED in the corner

Missed opportunity

>that great feel when they gave his character a last name

Guy got it the best.

2/too many to ever be considered normal

>247
COMMENCE DUMP

Here's hoping this is bait

3/pls help

4/witty coment

>two of those people are already dead

:3

I think this is it for tonight lads, most of em are on my laptop (jokes on you I've been moblieposting) so I'll finish tomorrow morning if this thread is still up

Literally Comedy-kino.

Imagine being Alien in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus minimus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before today. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous(for that is what she calls herself)" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, cuz you're a fucking xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactic conquest over this. Just bear it. Hide both mouths and bear it.

shes real cute her

guess she peaked early

by
she looked like a man

>mel brooks
Speaking of which...

literally the height of modern slapstick

Movies like these and Airplane make me wonder how a guy wants to make a "parody movie" gets ten million bucks from the studio then shits out something like Meet the Spartans. Parody is an art unto itself.

>user, I just saw your report card, and I am VERY disappointed...

>ywn have that

>can talk about zootopia
>faggot janny deletes a based incredibles thread

FUCK YOU

Can we all agree that good comedy is dead? Or am I just getting old?

When I was a child, I loved watching stuff like The Naked Gun or Airplane or the Monty Python movies (and I still do). But at some point, movies just became unfunny.
What happened? Was it 9/11 or something like that that ended comedies?

noting in it is even remotely funny, and the two leads spend the entire movie fighting over a woman like she's a piece of meat
at the end when they find out she's married, they both immediately drop any interest in her
what a shitfest

Yes

Maybe

No

Movie comedy is in a pretty dire state to be quite honest. I genuinely can't remember the last time I enjoyed a movie that was meant to be funny. Iron Sky maybe, but even that was mainly because of the absurd premise.

>le just a flesh wound meme

Wrong movie ladm8
That's a great one too though.

iron sky was shit except the joke about the great dictator being a short film

Like I said, there weren't a huge number of jokes but I still laughed a few times. I saw it in German so it actually benefited from having no subtitles, and there are a few language gags that non-German speakers won't get.

I don't really like rogan movies but this was great.

I think because it's the only one of his movies that embraces the fact his movies are stoner comedies.

The nice guys was decent.

I'm not a massive fan of those in-your-face comedies like the ones you listed. Prefer dry comedy.

I get her and Jamie Lee Curits confused.

Both are super hot. Not model bland.

Did Sigourney ever do nudes?

I absolutely loved it.

it's a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=EyCiE0CszGo

Why does every Bill Murray led movie shit the bed at the end?

>Hahaha women can be just as funny as men guise
I mean I don't disagree but it's such a condescending angle to take toward women. Most women I know fucking hated it anyway.

When I was in high school my friends and I got high and watched this movie. The next day I ran up to one of my friends and hit him on the back of the head so he'd chase me as I ran around a corner. When he rounded the corner I had stopped and was standing there waiting for him and said "I'm dragging mines" and then six of my friends who had been waiting on the other side of the wall charged him into a dogpile.

It's part of the reason why Weird Al is so brilliant. He doesn't just write funny lyrics to existing songs, he perfectly emulates the entire styles of music certain bands have. I mean on his recent album he did one of The Pixies and he nailed it down to the fucking guitar crunches and vocal style.

He's a fucking genius. It really is a hard medium to do well because so many people don't have the insight to do it.

Does weird al not just redo the vocals on a song while keeping every other part the same?

>ha ha ha penis jokes

no

Sad that no-ones mentioned this

absolutely not, he rewrites the music and has his own band play.

For straight up song parodies generally, but he emulates the style of a lot of bands in his original songs.

monty pythons is hit and miss like a low sperm count.

Neat. I haven't really listened to him outside of white and nerdy or the ebay song when I was younger

I haven't laughed so much in years

according to Jay Bauman
it was 2meta4me
honorable mention for Weekend at Bernie's

I'll give you a real good example of him rewriting the music but keeping the style of the song

youtube.com/watch?v=AltMeuPkWRs

youtube.com/watch?v=Xabf8tChnfk

Only if you're American.

After that he had a bit of a lull in quality but his most recent album is brilliant.

I think MP is really a thing you had to like since youth, otherwise you're like "what's this childish shit!?"

This was a 10/10 comedy

not really, it's fairly inconsistent.

some of it is great like whatever that sketch was where the pilots were training for suicide runs, some of it is garbage like the military fairy's funny idea poorly executed.

Spotted the Marvel shill, still beating a dead horse.

You don't even deserve a (You)

>""""""""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""films"""""""""""""""

Monty Python is literally redddit

I'm in love with this gif

he doesnt come close to Zappa

Most Redditors' parents hadn't even been born when Monty Python started out m8
Why don't you form some opinions of your own for a change?

>Allen is literally Shatner, an egomaniac riding the success of one role
>Rickman is literally Nimoy, struggling to separate himself from his character but eventually accepting it
>Weaver is literally Sirtis, the female eye candy who states the obvious and has no actual purpose

I fucking love Galaxy Quest, the more you watch it the more you realize it's one of the best parodies ever made

Yes! I really liked seven psychopaths as well, though In Bruges is better.

you picked the wrong mcdonagh brother

>Mongo only pawn...in game of life...

every dad's favorite movie

Bump

there are too many boring parts for this to be a 10/10
still a solid comedy.

I miss the good stuff

only this

I just realized Monty Python means naked dick.