So how you see your life in 10 years?

So how you see your life in 10 years?

Ended

Getting married

Me on the right.

Somewhere 6 feet under in a grave.

Why'd you ask?

Coffin.

It's hard to say. 10 years is a long time-frame but I will definitely still be working in Finance and enjoying physical fitness, I love bodybuilding, rockclimbing and cycling.

>not in Belgium
>stable income
>stable relationship
>hopefully with a kid by then

I'm wondering if you guys still have hope in the future

getting married
having a job that you like
children
pets
a big car and a big house in a cosy suburb

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO ENJOYS PHYSICAL ACTIVITY!!!

THOUGH I HATE ROCK CLIMBING PERSONALLY...

not here

Being a fucking Major at least.

Why is this board so depressed? Geez louise!

Goddamn, dude.

why not in Belgium?

Seeing this country collapses on the flame of civil war

I don't see anything hope i don't off myself.

I don't want to think about it.. man.

A major WHAT?

A major baboon primate gorillaface??

Ahahahahahahahahahah...

I'm 29, I have a boring job, renting, no saved money, no friends and no girlfriend.

My 30s definitely don't look promising right now.

Even in fucking Sri Lanka?

They're all dumb monkeys there right?

You must be one in a million, have fun with your (relatively) higher IQ and subjugate them monkeys

*Sees flag

What??

Same as above, your country is inhabitated by backward retards, so what do you have to worry about?

Everything will be fine guys

Why is everyone on this board so depressed? Why do you guys want to kill yourselves anyway?

me being a qt trap or with girl who somehow resembles of qt trap version of me

hopefully dead

This is what happens when you turn your back to the Lord Jesus Cristo (pbuh)

still shitposting on Sup Forums & collecting social support, only with gray hair

No i'm not Italian.

I think it might just be a meme.

In the US, after my MBA, putting Burgers out of jobs and replacing them with minorities

I'll probably have some high powered exec job in western europe (or maybe here if this place wont be as shit) and getting ready for marriage

>people not posting their current age

You're all 16, right?

I wish I was 16 again

>16 was 8 years a go

Still hunting for a gay latina, refusing to realize it's not going to happen.

WTF You're in fucking Kuwait man, they're all baboons

I am 28, virgin, ugly, have autism, alcoholic and addicted to sleeping pills, have a crap job, no friends.

I just hope the economy doesn't collapses and the federal government ends up without money to pay my wage, like some state governments did last year. I'm a civil servant, so I have nothing else to fear.

Keep paying your taxes, cucks.

Oh, I don't think I will ever marry and have children, but that's good, I will have more time to watch Europe collapses.

I see a huge battlefield filled with dead bodies, blood, ruined building in the background, and yell of "Allah akbar" and "For the White Race"

Being a lawyer, knowing English in a 10/10 level and learning Portuguese, having a great relationship and a great body

My father has some friends of his in auditing, hence that's probably where I'll be two years from now when my studies are behind me: easy grunt work of examining numbers, where social skills are minimally required.
Maybe by 10 years, I'll have started climbing the corportate ladder.

Might as well have happened that I'll have departed from France, especially with the results that might come from our presidential election. Maybe the US, Canada or Australia.

Don't think I'll have been "fixed" by then, and won't really be on the hunt for a girlfriend, barring that I might meet a really nice and friendly girl, ya know...

That's with me being hopeful though.

I'm 19. In ten years, best case scenario I'll be married, with a kid, and a decent enough job. Maybe outside of France. Or dead. That'd be alright too.

Worst case scenario, I'll be a leech in room lit only by the light of my PC, surviving off government handouts.

not being edgy, dead.

Isn't that choice up to you?

Do you have a terminal illness?

I'm 24. My post:

Why do you expect to die? Are you very sick?

22. Hopefully I'll be living in Japan or Russia.

>Russia

dead

Why's that?

I'm not even sure if ill make it out of this year i'll probably off myself before I turn 21 this year

this summer i plan on taking the journey to the europe and if that fails i will just end it. i would rather die than live in this third world shithole

Come on man. You can't be saying that shit before 40's.

Damn, why's that? Got a terminal illness or something? Tell us user, what unsolvable problems do you have?

i'm really depressed and what not just tired really and at this point i'm just taking up space
this life just isn't for me maybe in another one i'll be better

Have you tried changing anything major in your life? Or do you just do the same thing everyday hoping something different will be the result?

i'm not expecting anything to change honestly I don't want anything to change i've accepted my faith there isn't anything and this world that makes me happy so whats the point of living

I promised i would kill myself at 24. A promise is a promise.

>these are the people i spend my time talking to

>in 10 years?
In all seriousness, my best guess is dead.

You fucking depressing souls, just die now and let us enjoy the threads.

Guess.

Living in Costa Rica with a wife that has Curly hair and or blue/brown eyes. Olive to tan skin and chilling by the beach. Preferred Nationalities of said wife. Brazillian, Georgian, or Portuguese. I just find women from those countries attractive. They have to be Christian, and able to raise a family with me. Currently I am a code monkey living in Commiefornia.